• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LatteArt

Ultimate Baddie 😎
Uh hi I'm Latte, and I like roleplay of any kind really, defo have a preference for modern day stuff though. Here are some things about me!

My fandoms are Stardew Valley, Stranger Things and Heartstopper as of now
I'm a massive fan of romance, slice of life stuff but story oriented dramas can also be really fun for me.
Supernatural roleplays are also stuff I'm interested in.
I'm up for horror roleplay too!!
I'm roughly semi-lit but sometimes can falter, though I make sure I use effective grammar all of the time.
I don't mind any setting really, but typically college or highschool are the most enjoyable for me, idm trying out other ways though, experimentation is always fun :D
I do not enjoy playing canons and most of the time would prefer to play as an oc, also typically just play with one oc with little blips of others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back