Other Unpopular Opinions

Cherry flavoring tastes like medicine.
Lol I thought it was grape?

Speaking of which I LOVE COUGH MEDICINE AND GRAPE MEDICINE. legit if I'm sick and my dad tells me to take some I just hold it in my mouth for like a full minute then slowly swallow little by little. And not even drink anything afterwards

Lol I thought it was grape?

Speaking of which I LOVE COUGH MEDICINE AND GRAPE MEDICINE. legit if I'm sick and my dad tells me to take some I just hold it in my mouth for like a full minute then slowly swallow little by little. And not even drink anything afterwards
Yes it’s grape, cherry, and bacon for me. Lol man reminds me of that dimatapp meds. I’m glad you don’t gag or anything..

Pf... gag?? AHAHA lol. I never heard someone gag at something they don't like. The only time I gag is when my nose is draining and it touches that DANGLING thing in the back of my throat

Hot take: there is no hot takes. Most people know that actual unpopular opinions would just lead to a perceived loss of social respect/currency/whatever you wanna call it, so they just grab the most milquetoast take, dress it up in provocative language, and use that as a hot take because that's the one that will more likely grant them positive social status. for example:

Hot take: The modern superhero genre is heavily oversaturated with the same type of movie and it's about time we stop pretending it's not and if you disagree you have no understanding of good filmmaking

If Batman could fight superman during an ENTIRE movie or most of it and not die. . .But instead KILL superman. He can beat any hero in the goddam universe. Or galaxy or anywhere. Superman was industructable except for kryptonite. Yet Batman killed him

Therefore BATMAN IS BEST SUPERHERO and he doesn't even how powers hah!

Hot take: there is no hot takes. Most people know that actual unpopular opinions would just lead to a perceived loss of social respect/currency/whatever you wanna call it, so they just grab the most milquetoast take, dress it up in provocative language, and use that as a hot take because that's the one that will more likely grant them positive social status. for example:

Hot take: The modern superhero genre is heavily oversaturated with the same type of movie and it's about time we stop pretending it's not and if you disagree you have no understanding of good filmmaking
Oh trust me, if you ask the mod team, they will confirm that there are, in fact, many hot takes

HOT TAKE: Friends is not a good TV show.

If Batman could fight superman during an ENTIRE movie or most of it and not die. . .But instead KILL superman. He can beat any hero in the goddam universe. Or galaxy or anywhere. Superman was industructable except for kryptonite. Yet Batman killed him

Therefore BATMAN IS BEST SUPERHERO and he doesn't even how powers hah!
I'm not really a DC kind of person, but this makes complete sense.

Hot take: Microwaving left over French toast tastes better than putting it in the toaster. It gets more moisture.

Putting bread in the toaster, then slapping cheese in it, and melting the cheese a bit in the microwave is faster than waiting for the stove to heat up to make grilled cheese. Tastes just as good too.

I don’t mind spoilers for things I’ve never heard of. I don’t go out of my way to seek them, but when it happens, it’s not a super big deal. If anything, it makes me more curious as to how the story is going to unfold.

Fanfiction can OCCASIONALLY be far superior to its original content. Looking at you DBH.

unpopular opinion: I recently got one, but iphone can get overrated. i use (mainly) an android and my stepsister LOVES to brag about how her phone is better than mine, how my camera quality is shit(its better than hers, trust me), and how my phone is practically bs and that im broke. mind you that my stepfather (her dad) worked hard and bust HIS ass off to get me a phone that was $115. it was 50% off because of christmas. so yeah that's js me. come after me idc. i stand by my words.

As unpopular opinion threads/subforums grow bigger, they will inevitably devolve into a space for sharing bigoted statements, shielded by a veneer of "but it's my opinion!!"

As unpopular opinion threads/subforums grow bigger, they will inevitably devolve into a space for sharing bigoted statements, shielded by a veneer of "but it's my opinion!!"
well... they are opinions. It's not a lie. And they are unpopular. lmao

If you order your food through delivery, live a block away or in the general area of the restaurant, your order is correct, your delivery person is top notch, and you don't tip...you are indeed an asswipe.

unpopular opinion: I recently got one, but iphone can get overrated. i use (mainly) an android and my stepsister LOVES to brag about how her phone is better than mine, how my camera quality is shit(its better than hers, trust me), and how my phone is practically bs and that im broke. mind you that my stepfather (her dad) worked hard and bust HIS ass off to get me a phone that was $115. it was 50% off because of christmas. so yeah that's js me. come after me idc. i stand by my words.
I haven't owned a phone in (give-or-take) a decade. I think it's weird how dependent people are to their phones. Addicted. Like, I grew up completely without a cell phone and didn't get one until I was like 22. And I just, I dunno. I don't see the value in them that everyone else seems to share. I've gotten along perfectly fine without one for ten years now. No big deal.

...of course, I'm also not on any social media. lol

These roleplaying forums are about my biggest footprint on the internet, tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back