Other Unpopular Opinions

Bro thank god someone agrees everyone I talked to thinks he’s a creep when he doesn’t even like gon he likes HIS POTENTIAL he does the same thing to chrollo
Yeah that’s the point of Hisoka wanting them to reach their full potential. He refused to hunt Chrollo after Kura placed that chain on his heart costing Chrollo’s nen.

>> Kefka.. is a clown before reaches god hood and all that make up is gone. Yeah he’s a good final fantasy villain.

Hisoka is like the best creepy hot boy. Now normally i would say the goth one is my favorite (because I’m what’s known as NOTH which is nerd and goth) but hisoka topped even the creepiest of phantom troup members in my “DAM I WISH HE WERE REAL” scale

I wouldn’t say I had a crush on buggy like i did on hisoka but buggy was definitely an interesting character

Yo… joker from Batman… he’s my favorite character of all time in any superhero movie. Like. I like Batman Batman is my #1 superhero but… my #1 superhero character isn’t even a hero it’s joker

I think boba in general is overrated so I don't even drink it. I also dislike any type of coffee even Starbucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back