Other Unpopular Opinions

Ohhh hahaha I have one. May have expressed this before, I can't recall

*breathes in*

Demon Slayer is subpar

Shetland ponies are evil. (This from someone whose first pony ride was at age 7 … on a Shetland. It didn’t end well.)

I thought the first Terminator movie dragged on too long. Took me a dozen times watching it to stay awake all the way through. And I love sci fi.

I have never yet made it through Pulp Fiction. Hmm, I need to give that one another try. Good friend of mine thought the movie was great. He is rarely wrong.

I thought the first Terminator movie dragged on too long. Took me a dozen times watching it to stay awake all the way through. And I love sci fi.

I have never yet made it through Pulp Fiction. Hmm, I need to give that one another try. Good friend of mine thought the movie was great. He is rarely wrong.
Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie, I’m you get dark comedy and can deal with violence it’s a great movie (it makes me laugh hard but I know some people don’t find it that funny so idk about you)

eddie munson is kinda mid

Elden Ring is a major disappointment and further proof that the massive open world RPG gameplay formula is really not that great.

Elden Ring is a major disappointment and further proof that the massive open world RPG gameplay formula is really not that great.
Idk if anyone else thinks that it’s a disappointment or if that formula is bad

I think they shouldn't bring back the Stargate franchise. Leave a great series alone.

And I hated the Battlestar Galactica remake series.
I loved the movie. But I feel like they should have just left it as a movie. The series was a serious step down, imo.

I like seeing Halloween and/or Christmas decor go up in the stores around this time. Gets me excited for the holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back