Other Unpopular Opinions

mango is trash. artificial mango is better. I have NEVER had a mango that didn't taste like what pine-sol smells like. everyone keeps saying I just suck at picking mangos but NO, they're all cursed fruits that suffer from the 'avocado ripeness' paradox

mango is trash. artificial mango is better. I have NEVER had a mango that didn't taste like what pine-sol smells like. everyone keeps saying I just suck at picking mangos but NO, they're all cursed fruits that suffer from the 'avocado ripeness' paradox
The real mystery is why would you not want to eat something that tastes like pine sol smells like

The real mystery is why would you not want to eat something that tastes like pine sol smells like

it's kind of like gnawing on a pine cone air freshener mixed with a hint of chemical floor cleaner

I'll do you one better, starbursts are terrible

It irritates me when someone pulls out the classic race card as a excuse. In matter of fact, I was playing Survivor on Roblox with my dad and a team got voted out. They said before they let, "It's because we're black." I don't care if you are black, white, asian, green, or yellow, don't use the race card for your sore loser behavior.

Dream fans are some of the most obnoxious people and i hate them

Admittedly, I'm a fan of Dream's content. However, I'd still appreciate if you didn't generalize all Dream fans as "obnoxious." In fact I'd appreciate it if you didn't generalize any group of people with negative labels purely based off a handful of negative interactions with the less upstanding members of their respective communities. If we analyzed your specific responses to them during those interactions, can you say with the utmost honesty that your responses to them were 100% clean with no gas lighting or negative comments to/about them which added fuel to the fire?

There are always exceptions to known "toxic" communities, and the fact of the matter is that in a majority of cases it's the vocal minority who are conducting themselves poorly. Not the quiet, keep-to-themselves majority.

Unpopular opinions are fine since that's what this forum is about. But deliberately dropping hateful, spiteful comments towards specific groups of people is not the same as an "unpopular" opinion. And we do not condone this behavior on RpN.

Thanks.

It's not cute when animals are obese. Especially if I have to groom them and they're too overweight to stand up for .5 seconds (poor souls).

Disclaimer (just in case): I understand that there are many reasons a pet may struggle with weight (I am an animal professional after all). However, I don't personally believe that celebrating their obesity is a good thing, and think folks should celebrate the pet's health journey instead.

It's perfectly fine to ignore messages from people that have made it abundantly clear they have not read your request thread at all.

It's perfectly fine to ignore messages from people that have made it abundantly clear they have not read your request thread at all.

Oh, I was going to write something similar! I was gonna say it’s okay to ghost people who’ve been rude or people who push boundaries and make you uncomfortable. Sometimes it’s better to walk away than to try reasoning and just get frustrated from it too.

9C750683-8B5D-43FF-84D4-A87C8F024087.gif

Tapioca pearls taste bad. I have drank 3 boba teas this week JUST to see why its good and i cant stand the pearls. They are so bland and reminds me of soggy bread that only got wet on the surface.

I can't stand My Hero Academia. Of all the anime to get popular enough to turn the people that made fun of me for watching anime into anime fans, why'd it have to be the worst one of the year?

Kingdom Hearts is hot garbage and that's okay!

Personally I find it utterly hilarious. You have honest to God Disney characters talking to a Final Fantasy character about hearts and darkness and they take it all 100% seriously and I LOVE that.

Seriously though, if you like Kingdom Hearts, no hate on you! I know it has some seriously emotional moments and I won't bash that.

It's not okay to hate on furries just because you don't understand them and basically got the opinion of a spiteful idiotic 12-year-old.​

Personally I find it utterly hilarious. You have honest to God Disney characters talking to a Final Fantasy character about hearts and darkness and they take it all 100% seriously and I LOVE that.

Seriously though, if you like Kingdom Hearts, no hate on you! I know it has some seriously emotional moments and I won't bash that.
I disliked having final fantasy characters in kingdom hearts personally. I would have find those conversations funny myself.

((maybe it’s just me that I found kh seifer more edgy than his final fantasy 8 counter part.))

I disliked having final fantasy characters in kingdom hearts personally. I would have find those conversations funny myself.

((maybe it’s just me that I found kh seifer more edgy than his final fantasy 8 counter part.))
Just...seeing Cloud's edgy ass, with his spiky hair and giant sword, sulking next to fucking Goofy while a child shouts about friendship and hearts and darkness makes me laugh so damn hard.

Just...seeing Cloud's edgy ass, with his spiky hair and giant sword, sulking next to fucking Goofy while a child shouts about friendship and hearts and darkness makes me laugh so damn hard.
Lmao that and the fact Sephiroth was voiced by Lance Bass.

When people so much as breathe Kingdom Hearts, all images immediately become this for me:

Warning: very, very dated humor and not for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back