Other Unpopular Opinions

Fresca rising from the sparkling depths of a citrusy hell. I will chose this damn soda every time.

Saaaame.. which leads me into another unpopular opinion:

A lot of the Hallmark style romantic movies are actually adorable. Especially the Christmas themed ones.
Oh dear ... this is me not admitting I am in the middle of watching Princess Switch 3 ... and just binge watched 1 and 2 .... again.

Oh dear ... this is me not admitting I am in the middle of watching Princess Switch 3 ... and just binge watched 1 and 2 .... again.
Those are super cute! I can't wait to see if they make a 4th.

And seeing princesses from the other similar movies pop up randomly - total fangirl moment. It's like they're part of their own cinematic universe lol!

Oh The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard ... regarding root beer, I gotta weigh in. If you can find it, try IBC. It's the best. They make a great cream soda too. I like IBC because the bottle looks like a beer bottle. If my friends want to drink beer, I'll have the IBC just to be sociable.

So, this thread has issues like the Pet Peeves one.

Please remember that the site rules are always in effect and around: RpNation: Community Guidelines

RpNation is and will always be a diverse and inclusive space free of bigotry, racism and the sort.

If you received a verbal reminder from us, please keep in mind that the automated messages are not the best and are currently going to get rewritten soon. 0 point warnings mean that no actions were taken against your account and that you are not in trouble. This always goes out when we mass delete a heated conversation. Users, who did get real warnings from us, should reframe from mentioning them in public.

We are currently discussing this thread and the other one in great detail and will decide soon enough about whether they should continue to stay. We are trying our best and depend on reports from all of you to be made aware of things. The site is large and has thousands of users active daily and countless things going on. So, we if we don't immediately get to something, we apologize.

While people are allowed to have civil discussions, they do turn into hot and outright toxic arguments quickly because emotions do get heated. Theres a fine line between civil discussion and vigilantism and harassment.

Sometimes it's just best to report, block and move on and continue to enjoy the site. After all, at the end of the time, we are here to talk, Roleplay and just have a moment's respite from the bullshit's of real life.

And for everyone else:

free_speech.png

Credit: Free Speech

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please head on over to Staff Contact or reach out to me via my PMs, my inbox is always open for users, though I might send you to Staff contact anyway if it's something that should be addressed by multiple staff.

For everyone else, thank you for being chill, patient and otherwise making this worth it <3

For now, let's keep on using it.

I'll go next.

Oh The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard ... regarding root beer, I gotta weigh in. If you can find it, try IBC. It's the best. They make a great cream soda too. I like IBC because the bottle looks like a beer bottle. If my friends want to drink beer, I'll have the IBC just to be sociable.
I agree, IBC is the best, hands down

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. (But okay, I'll give it a try)

I am a sucker for a good cream soda though :/

The Lord of the Rings is a slog to read through. I love the world, but man, is it a pain to read. Much prefer the movies.

Not even a time thing as Chronicles of Narnia was published in the same time period, authors were even friends, and while I like the universe of Lord of the Rings more, good lord, would I rather read the Chronicles of Narnia series every time.

Here’s a hot take:
📢📢📢 Wanna join 🤔🤔🤔 my free💸💸gift card💳💳💳 giveaway🙌🙌? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button🔴👋 ,turn🔃 the notifications on 🔔🔔🔔 and finally leave a nice comment 👀👀down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue 🙅🙅🙅 lets get on🔞🔞 with the video▶▶

Here’s a hot take:
📢📢📢 Wanna join 🤔🤔🤔 my free💸💸gift card💳💳💳 giveaway🙌🙌? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button🔴👋 ,turn🔃 the notifications on 🔔🔔🔔 and finally leave a nice comment 👀👀down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue 🙅🙅🙅 lets get on🔞🔞 with the video▶▶

God those are the worst lol.

Candy corn should be put in a vault never to see the light of day. 🤢🤢🤢

See, I've learned that things that are bad might sometimes be worth revisiting, particularly if it's a different recipe or made manually and not sold in bulk (like candy corn). I've had some really well-made candy corn at a store.

See, I've learned that things that are bad might sometimes be worth revisiting, particularly if it's a different recipe or made manually and not sold in bulk (like candy corn). I've had some really well-made candy corn at a store.
I will take your word for it. But, I'm going to stay far from it.

I will take your word for it. But, I'm going to stay far from it.

That's fair.

Here's a very unpopular take, particularly in the state I live in. I don't eat cute animals or non-traditional animals (basically anything not Chicken or Fish). I can't eat red meat (beef) due to health reasons anyway, and I can go months without chicken or fish, so I'm well on my way to being a full-time vegan.

I've found Vegan recipes are better in the way they taste.

Save all the deer D:

I think they shouldn't bring back the Stargate franchise. Leave a great series alone.

And I hated the Battlestar Galactica remake series.

I think they shouldn't bring back the Stargate franchise. Leave a great series alone.

And I hated the Battlestar Galactica remake series.
Agreed. Stargate was great as is. I’d rather rewatch the original series again and again than watch a reboot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back