Other Unpopular Opinions

I think pineapples should not be on pizza they work fine on their own.

Pizza with pineapples is good. That's clearly unpopular opinion though 😭

Pineapples shouldn't exist on pizza.

Because pineapples shouldn't exist.

Pineapples can absolutely give pizza a very necessary juicy zing and make it way better. Also olives - olives are bomb.

Come at me.

Hawaiian Pizza, a definite plus, pineapple and all.

Here's a hot take for y'all: people keep saying "oh pineapple on pizza being good is an unpopular opinion" but I think that no matter what you put on it, pizza is Disgusting

PC games don't need mods to be enjoyable. I feel like it's unpopular/guilty pleasure type of thing that I prefer to play games without mods because that's how devs made it.

I loved a lot about the first Chainsaw Man episode....except for the fight scenes. I was unimpressed that a fight involving a literal chainsaw-man was kind of....boring? However I am interested in the story and hoping to see where things go.

I loved a lot about the first Chainsaw Man episode....except for the fight scenes. I was unimpressed that a fight involving a literal chainsaw-man was kind of....boring? However I am interested in the story and hoping to see where things go.

I normally don't like CGI in anime, but I didn't hate chainsaw man being CGI while everyone else was hand drawn. It wasn't Berserk levels of offensive.

Small living is better and living in an RV does not make you less than someone in a mansion.

I recently moved into a 208 sq ft RV with my husband and special needs daughter. We move about every 2 weeks here in California. We don't leave the area because we run our own business out here. All our family thinks we are crazy for going into an RV and giving up a two bedroom apartment that cost $3,000 a month.

I like it. We only keep what we need. We have a service clean and fold our laundry. I get to focus on a rich homeschooling program for my daughter and working in our small business.

This is also a tough lifestyle. Sewer smells can easily creep in if you don't stay on top of the system. Tiny shower. No counter space. Small messes quickly wreck the place. Tiny bed, which gets a lot smaller when the kiddo has a nightmare. Creative storage.

This last week was move day. Two hours to check out and the truck won't start. Troubleshooting that and rushing to get the part. Ball hitch got stuck to the RV once we got to the new site. I raged and threw a hammer. We ended up removing the tow hitch assembly from the truck to get them separated. We also had a massive rain storm come in yesterday. So we got to rent a tall ladder so I could go up and seal a hole before it rained. Lots of work and projects.

All that and I still don't want to ever go back. I hear birds and squirrels in the morning instead of neighbors slamming doors. My kid scooters around the park to find new friends everyday. And oddly our challenges make us closer together.

I love my tiny home and I don't think I ever want a mansion even if I could afford it.

People that lash out and blame a writing community and the members for their lack of finding suitable partners/being unable to write the fault lies with no one else but you.

true. becaue you could get illnesses from being overweight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back