• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☘️ Wishful Thinking - Care to write original stories with me? (1 x 1 partner search)

Dandelions

Seize the Day
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

tumblr_pecc2phomv1r85hlio1_540.gif

Hello! I’m Dandelions (22, She/Her) or Dandy for short and I’m looking for partners to write with.
If you’re interested, please send me a message. Thank you!​

☘️ MY RP STYLE:
Semi-lit to advanced-lit (3rd person, past-tense)
  • I’m in the camp of RP should be fun so I don’t really set a word count, but I do enjoy well-written posts no matter the length.
Slower replies for longer posts
  • IRL really has me busy at times so the longer the post, the more time I would need.
Ghost and OOC-friendly
  • I think great chemistry over ooc results in a more engaging RP. I like making friends with my RP partners!
Characters: LGBTQIA+ & Multiple character friendly
  • I don’t mind doubling characters if they’re both essential to the plot. Side characters are fun to write as well!
➟ If you’d like a sample, just ask and I can send one over a DM​

☘️ WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
Friendly, Active partners
  • Writers who enjoy collaborating and brainstorming. Let’s talk and trade ideas!
Well-rounded characters
  • I tend to ground my character’s personalities in realism - flaws and all. I‘d like to see the same with my co-writer. It makes the RP super interesting when both our characters can develop over the course of the story.
Creative settings
  • Give me the chance to world-build with you. It’s so exciting to come up with some unique and out of this world!
Developed plot
  • I’m a sucker for a great story! I’d love to write something worth reading - whether that’s a tale of great triumphs over difficult challenges, a character’s downfall, or dilemmas about life and existence - I’m looking to write RPs that are meaningful and full of the twists and turns of fate that allow the characters to grow.

☘️ PAIRINGS & IDEAS:
➟ For pairings, bold is my preferred role. If none, I’m open to either.​
➟ Adrenaline Junkie/Disaster Magnet x Responsible/Guardian Angel that’s trying to keep them safe while they’re living dangerously.​
➟ Visiting Tourist x Local Citizen as penpals seeing each other for the first time.​
➟ Old Time-traveller x Modern/Futuristic Character on a mission to prevent a deadly cataclysm resulting from the “butterfly effect” of time-travel.​
Fae x Elf/Magical Creature as soldiers on a brink of war between kingdoms.​
➟ Robots/Androids stuck on a deserted island trying to build a new civilization.​
➟ Rogue Space Pirate x Duty-bound Space Cadet in a game of cat and mouse through the galaxy.​
Imaginary Friend x Human as they try to navigate a new stage of life.​
➟ Person with Amnesia x Their Loved One (This isn’t necessarily romantic, it could be a friend or family member just trying to help them recall their memories too.)​
➟ Assassins trying to eliminate each other so they can turn in the other for a bounty.​
➟ Old, Grizzled Veteran x Naive, Young Person that they just can’t seem to shake off in a survival type of world/scenario. More of a found family dynamic.​
➟ Rookie Hero x Not-so-intelligent Villain/Villainess forced to team up and stop a disaster of epic proportions.​
☘️ PLOTS:
Our Great Fortune (Modern/Dystopia/Apocalyptic)
  • (Inspired loosely by Eden of the East) The apocalypse wasn’t what the futurists foretold. It wasn’t coming at the hands of a cosmic disaster. There was no viral disease turning people into zombies. Androids weren’t becoming a sentient life-form set to eliminate all of humanity. Instead, there was a great depletion of natural resources and food shortages resulting in world-wide hunger. Governments kept a militaristic watch over their countries provisions. A conspiracy of wars over things like grain/wheat, fresh water, and animal agriculture are approaching faster and faster with each day. Fortunately, a small group of random citizens have been given a billion dollars to save the world. How will they approach it? Will they be able to protect their countries? Will they use it to protect their families? Or will others find a way to pry their great fortune to ensure their own survival?
Isles of Illusions (Fantasy)
  • A team of explorers have claimed new territory in the name of the King/Queen. Yet, short after their declarations, their communications have stopped. Before the King/Queen could send out a search party, a lone survivor hobbles back into the court barely standing, bruised, and beaten. While in recovery, they suffer from nightmares but are determined to go back to the forsaken land to save their teammates. Unfortunately, their injuries have limited their physical abilities - they cannot run let alone be left to sail the seas. So a set of new adventurers are tasked to battle the elements, figure out what happened, and find this mysterious island that seemed to swallow up the rest of the crew.
Of Storks and Storms (Platonic/Familial/Romance Maybe?)
  • Character A and Character B are sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes baby in a baby carriage. Except. It was all backwards. Character A and Character B are great friends of Character C. In fact, both A and B are godparents to Character C’s child. In great tragedy, Character C passes away with their partner. Without any parents or other relatives of Character C, Character A and Character B are assigned to be the guardian of Character C’s child by default. Not knowing much about each other, they must now learn to co-parent Character C’s child. (This doesn’t necessarily have to be a romantic plot. It could be completely platonic and the characters don’t end up falling for each other, but they still make a good familial unit.)
Beyond Our Grave (Sci-fi, Horror) - Taken and Plotting
  • What happens in the afterlife? Nobody really knows, but a set group of scientists want to find out. Experiments are conducted on “brain-dead” patients as their ”thoughts” (neural signals) are transferred into a machine before these scientist pull the plug. The machine interprets these waves and patterns into an image of what the patient has last seen before passing. In the beginning, their progress is quite slow, but through the progression of time, more and more details emerge. Unfortunately, something wicked emerges from their discoveries. Perhaps, there was a reason why no one was supposed to know what comes after death.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back