• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale and other rps

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'll try to keep this short. My names surgess and I'm currently looking for multiple role play partners. Heave warning I'm turning 19 this year but since I still live with my mother who my dad divorced i will not always be available. Due to the no talking online rule at my moms. I am at my dads on every vacation time period. Spring break. Summer. Winter break. Fall break. Which may change to be available for 6 months of the year assuming my dad moves to Texas. And the other 6 months I will be absent. Its your choice weather to rp with me. All I ask is to be flexible. Now the better stuff. I have 7 years of rp exp despite being so young. I also have 2 years of drama experience.

Possible rp fandom's.
Undertale and alternate universe's.
Rick and Morty.
Steven universe.
DC
7 deadly sins (the anime)

I would like to point out a few things. Most of the time I have one main character for every rp I do. Same name but her appearance and ability's will change to fit the rp. For undertale I preferably like someone else to play as sans as for any other character I can manage. Rick and Morty I could be my main character along with summer and beth. Steven universe again my OC and peridot, lapis lazily and garnet, villains will be in this.
DC. I would like at least someone else to be batman or green lantern (keep in mind you can be more than one character for any fandom.) And the 7 deadly sins I'd like someone else to play as meliodas or bon. PM me if your interested.

I wanna be my flow and mah chara if days ok I’ll send you the link to my chara (oc) and flowey is just cannon flowey with some tweaks if dats ok
Edit: my chara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back