• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers: Into Infinity

Lost Martian

Man or Muppet?
Once there was peace on the planet Cybertron, until a falling out between two friends led to a Great Civil War. Optimus Prime and his Autobots would wage battle against Megatron and his Decepticons. The war would last long enough that all resources were used up on Cybertron. With no other options the Autobots would leave the planet in Arks, massive ships meant to find new homes for them. Megatron would pursue Optimus’s Ark in his own ship.

The two would get into a firefight over the primitive planet Earth, both ships eventually crashing down on said planet. The Cybertronians would then go into stasis, remaining so until 1984 when a volcanic eruption reawakened them. They would immediately continue their war on Earth, the governments of the planet eventually allying with the Autobots.

After several years of fighting, the Decepticons would be pushed off Earth, Optimus Prime leading a crusade through space. This would lead to a final battle between Optimus and Megatron that resulted in both of them disappearing. It wouldn’t be too long after this that the Decepticons surrendered. Now in a period of peace, the Autobots would try and make reparations to the various species impacted by the war. To this end they would build Autobot City on Earth, a place of unity for Cybertronians and Humans. It would be from Autobot City that a ship crewed by Autobots and Humans would depart, given the mission of trying to find out what happened to Optimus Prime.

Hello everyone, I’m Lost Martian and this is an idea I had rattling about in my brain for awhile now. So clearly it’s a Transformers roleplay, but rather than be about the Great War, it is set in an era of peace, possibly leading to a new Golden Era for the Cybertronians. This will be a much more optimistic story, focusing more on adventure and discovery than the horrors of war and such other stuff that is sometimes depicted in Transformers media.

The setting itself is an alternate universe, mostly based on Generation One but also taking elements from other continuities and some original stuff. It will be set in 2024, though with more advanced tech as the Cybertronians have been active on Earth for forty years. As for characters, of which I’m going to allow three max per player, you can play as an Autobot, Human, or both, though I’m only allowing original characters. As far as playing a Transformer, I ask that you keep your alternate mode to a vehicle or animal, triple changers are allowed, but no combiners.

Every character will be a crew member of a ship leaving Autobot City on Earth, given the mission of finding Optimus Prime who has been missing ever since his final fight with Megatron. This will be a star spanning adventure in which we visit new planets looking for the missing Prime, encountering both things from Transformers lore as well as original creations.

So if anyone is interested in this, please leave a message. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have about characters or setting, as well as collaborating on possible plot points. I’m really excited for this idea and would love to see it become a great roleplay.

Oooh, tentative interest not because of the premise but because summer is trying to eat me xD

I've been hungering for a Transformers roleplay for years now and this might scratch the insufferable itch in my brain, count me in!

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Glad to see that you guys are interested. Do you have any character concepts in mind, such as whether you would want to play a Transformer, Human, or both? Also if you plan on playing a Transformer, do you have any alternate modes in mind?
I can play both human and Transformer personally! As for Transformers can they be canon, OC, or both?

I mentioned in the opening post that I'm only looking for original characters for the players in this roleplay. However that doesn't mean that the Canon characters aren't around, you just won't be playing them.

Ah understood. I van vibe with with that! I have an old oc named Grandcloud that could transforms into a Su47-Berkut

Ooh epic. Lemme make some breakfast and I can give you the rundown of my current Idea (subject to change)

Food acquired

So current thought is a previous-decepticon (defected to Autobot 2 years before the war ended) and his human ambassador/liaison/"no actually that's not a threat he's just Like That". They got swept up in this Whole Situation when they were like. 9-10-ish, and their entire purpose in the decepticon ranks was as a bargaining chip to prevent Jettison (aforementioned bot) from doing such things as disobeying orders. So they spent 3-4-ish years kinda just stuck with the cybertronians (first decepticons then with the autobots before Jettison managed to properly defect but after he'd started realizing "hey actually what are the decepticons even doing")

I imagine the human (which name I'm going to use still pending) wasn't really important per se, they were just kinda. There and occasionally contributed something (think like. The Prime-team humans moreso than the comic run humans)

For Jettison, I'm thinking he's a triple changer but maybe not? Alt is a F-111 Ardvaark, and if he does end up a triple changer I think it'd be really funny if his other alt is a barely-street-legal-it's-so-big RV. Also debating the concept of making him a kinda. mid-war experiment, but that would require GM approval to add like. A whole lotta lore for this continuity's terrorcons (also think Prime)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back