• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unclucky ~ Dog RP ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I haven't had the time to go read through past posts quite yet. Would it be a bother to ask for a synopsis of what happened so I don't get lost on the timeskip? Since I only made one post, I'm fine with it.

Quiddles Quiddles Since I believe your last post was directed to Barqs, what do you think we should do?
There's a summary in the character creation thread, it's missing the few recent posts but I think it's good enough

Since I believe your last post was directed to Barqs, what do you think we should do?

I left it open for Barqs and/or Mongo & Remy and/or anyone else who's a mind to join Pack 2, hence the vagueness of the number of dogs Diesel was smelling. I don't think there's much in the way of prior posts that would affect new dogs coming in to Pack 2, most of the posts have been about Pack 1.

I left it open for Barqs and/or Mongo & Remy and/or anyone else who's a mind to join Pack 2, hence the vagueness of the number of dogs Diesel was smelling. I don't think there's much in the way of prior posts that would affect new dogs coming in to Pack 2, most of the posts have been about Pack 1.

I think so we can be ready for the timeskip, I'll have Barqs hear yours and run off, so they can meet after the timeskip. That way we don't hold anything up.

Also already said Mongo and Remington were good to send to pack 2. And Diesel is on the case.

Long work day today.

If I post my reply, know that it's accidental.

*Also, I've decided that Kit is going to join pack two.

Last edited:
Okay then! Only ChillyTiger ChillyTiger hasn't responded (having internet problems I'm pretty sure) but had mentioned being ready previously. I'm gonna start working on the post :3

I am caught up here so I’m not totally lost. I’m about to go read the actual posts, probably after I eat dinner. I’ll be keeping an eye out for Afro’s time skip. Super excited though. I haven’t been in a group Roleplay for a few years. Been on 1x1’s most of the time.

I was supposed to finish the timeskip today -.-

Sorry but I was super busy today and I will (probably) be able to finish tomorrow, sorry for he inconvenience

I was supposed to finish the timeskip today -.-

Sorry but I was super busy today and I will (probably) be able to finish tomorrow, sorry for he inconvenience
Take your time~ I've been doodling another OC of mine and reading the main thread as much as I can. I was trying to read the main thread on my phone while I sat outside, but mobile doesn't like BBC codes and cuts off some words lol

I think Afro didn't mention anything about what Pack 2 is doing because their character is in Pack 1. That wouldn't be fair to the pack 2 people to feel like they don't have control over what their characters did in the last 4 days.
Maybe ask those in Pack 2 to see what you think they'd have done.

I said in my post last Sunday I was open for Pack 2. Diesel started sniffing us out. Then Afro asked if we were ready for time skip. Diesel and I both said yes.

I think Afro didn't mention anything about what Pack 2 is doing because their character is in Pack 1. That wouldn't be fair to the pack 2 people to feel like they don't have control over what their characters did in the last 4 days.
Maybe ask those in Pack 2 to see what you think they'd have done.
Yes exactly thank you!

I said in my post last Sunday I was open for Pack 2. Diesel started sniffing us out. Then Afro asked if we were ready for time skip. Diesel and I both said yes.
Mhm, that means you were ready for the timeskip then. You both agreed, everyone else agreed, so I did the timeskip.

Which was why I asked about Pack 2. Sherpa was listed in pack 2 ...
Yes, I specifically said (multiple times) that Pack 2 will properly start after the to timeskip. That's why Sherpa doesn't have any posts, Rufus doesn't have any posts, Nina only has one post and Diesel doesn't have many.

So ... do I pick up where Diesel was sniffing us out? Or skip all that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back