• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unclucky ~ Dog RP ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
So ... do I pick up where Diesel was sniffing us out? Or skip all that?
I suggest just saying what you did during the timeskip, what you did when you heard Diesel and what you did over the 4 days of timeskip. Or you could just say the Diesel part and skip the rest, just say what you're doing right now. That's your choice I'm not gonna tell you how to roleplay your own character

I should probably mention, y'all know that pack 1 is heavily malnourished right? At least Kirah and Creed? I can't imagine a lab mix (let alone a flipping wolfdog) being full with a 4 day supply of: 1 small bag of kibble, a jar of peanut butter, some raw meat and a loaf of bread being completely okay.

I mean I know I previously stated they were probably well-fed, but then I did some more research on the bigger dog breeds and I was so wrong ;w; So um at least Kirah and Creed (if not everyone) need to start finding alternatives, maybe the coyote thing isn't too much food afterall

Barqs is looking at the coyotes like food and is looking for one to pick off xD (Not gonna say it's a good idea, but Barqs is hangry)

lol .. nope .... Mongo goes through a 22-26 pound bag of kibble in a week - assuming someone is measuring it out. With noone to stop him from eating ...

Coyotes are solitary hunters - unless they are a family with pups. Then the adults will form a loose pair.

lol .. nope .... Mongo goes through a 22-26 pound bag of kibble in a week - assuming someone is measuring it out. With noone to stop him from eating ...

Coyotes are solitary hunters - unless they are a family with pups. Then the adults will form a loose pair.
Yes I read about it and I thought it would be realistic for them to take the oldest members they can find with them, say they have pups or something

For Remy ... easy. Also the border collie and dachshund. But for the larger dogs ... good luck.

Depends on the dog. Breed-lines for hunting may find it instinct-run. Sport dogs may find it a challenge but not impossible. Toy lines may not have the best of luck. Plus, specific kinds of nurturing can alter what a breed typically can do.

The dachshund won't be fast enough to chase them. But once they enter a hole ... the rabbit is kibble for the short legged dog

Remy could take a coyote with a fair chance in the open. But a coyote will draw him into the forest and that would be the end of Remy.

lol .. Mongo would try to play with one. To him all this is a game.

I am waiting for Diesel to set up a hunting plan ,.. and tell Mongo and Remy .. "Okay on three. One ..."

*Mongo takes off like a shot*
*Remy* joins in for several steps and looks back ...

I was thinking about making Kirah know how to hunt, she didn't usually trust humans except for some very specific ones (because of her terrible owner) so I can imagine her getting hunting lessons from a local hunting dog while on her journey to get as far away from home as possible, I dunno just a thought

She was technically still in puppyhood when she escaped from her backyard so it's not like she couldn't learn

Saga's a hunting breed, but she's not likely to be catching enough to feed more than herself and maybe one or two others. She shouldn't eat normal kibble, it could kill her (the breed has an inherited digestive disorder)- fresh kills would be perfect though.

Folks, deleted my last post. (I still have a copy of it offline.)

Afropuppy Afropuppy If you could, help me get my pups joined up with Pack 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back