• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unclucky ~ Dog RP ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Okaaaaay so we should probably get back on track... With the timeskip and the people joining and me being busy I let this get really out of control :-_-lines:

Anyways, let's start with a brand-new posting order! For anyone who has never used a posting order (this was my first time for example ^-^), whenever it's your turn you make a post. Then the next person makes a post, then the next person.. until it's your turn again. Then you make a post and the order continues! I've made one order list for each pack, and a "no order" list, if you're in there you can post whenever you want. SO here's my suggestion for orders:

Pack 1 (unnamed)
1. InTheSea InTheSea (Cocoa)
2. Taigakitt Taigakitt (Barqs, interacting with the pack)
3. Afropuppy Afropuppy (Kirah)
4. Yahhah Yahhah (Creed)
5. Quiddles Quiddles (Saga)

Pack 2 (unnamed)
1. Afropuppy Afropuppy (Sherba)
2. Quiddles Quiddles (Diesel)
3. Yahhah Yahhah (Rufus)

No order:
queanbean queanbean (Hazel and Turtle, is temporarily out of the roleplay)
Kana.M. Kana.M. (Kit, hasn't interacted with any packs)
Deredere Deredere (Buddy, hasn't interacted with any packs)
Mitheral Mitheral (Remington and Mongo, not currently interacting with any pack)

Note: It's pretty late at night where I am, so if I missed anyone I'm really really sorry! Please remind me so I can edit the order

Were we fast forwarding the creation of Pack 2? I had thought that was the whole point?

I hadn't. No notifs. No tags. No references to us since the timeskip.
Notifications have been acting weird for a lot of people lately actually. And also what do you want to do with your characters? They aren't interacting with anyone currently and both packs are busy, do you have any ideas for how to bring them to a pack?

I'll re-read and see if I can think of something.

Suggestion though: Copy that list to bottom of the first post in the IC (Main) thread and keep it updated for others who join later.

Buddy would like to be in a pack. He may not offer much in hunting, but when around others he is a real goofball and joy.

I understand there is a posting order. I think next for Pack 1 interactions would be Cocoa. Is there a length of time that we should wait before moving on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back