• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unclucky ~ Dog RP ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Even funnier will be Sherpa - little more than snack sized - being able to chew him out...

Well, his food won't last forever. He needs about 10-12 cups of food per day. He is in a state of depression. Great Danes are social. He will be going out and returning each day until he runs into friends. LOL, heaven help the raccoons when they show up to steal his food! But at least that will teach him about another source of food.

He still has a lot of puppy in him, so teaming him with Diesel might prove annoying for the disciplined officer.

Diesel: "Now on the count of three. One --"
Mongo: (Takes off)
Diesel: "That boy ..."
Sounds great! So Mongo is going to the second group, post-timeskip. Can't wait to actually post for Sherpa btw ;w;

Might send Remington that way, but up to you. Remington would be a good hunter for them.

Uhhhh talking about the second group... How about I go make a post so we actually get to play as them sometime this century See ya in a sec

Afropuppy Afropuppy Yahhah Yahhah InTheSea InTheSea ChillyTiger ChillyTiger queanbean queanbean WolfieGamer57 WolfieGamer57 Mitheral Mitheral

Oh and if anyone has any ideas on anything for me to write on that post I wanna hear them :3

Hmm...

Pack 1:

1. Reactions to Hazel having disappeared! They could probably have followed her scent back out of the house and followed it a way but lost it in a heavy raintorm, and headed back to the house to dry out and wonder about what happened to her, trying to console Turtle (Saga will try to mother Turtle, I'm sure, maybe Kirah will too?)

2. Whether they've healed up okay or not.

3. The food situation- if Kirah or Creed could reach the handle to open the store cupboard door they could have eaten what was in there, and if Saga and Creed heal up they can both hunt too, so whether they're all well fed or not.

4. How much they get used to the luxury: the more they like it, the harsher the time when they lose it.

5. What they hear in the night- coyotes howling, the howls getting closer every night as the coyotes get braver and venture deeper into the city? The same, only the the sounds of the snuffles and grunts of bears? The barks and howls of other strays? (Thought: do the dogs in the city have anything like the Twilight Barking of 101 Dalmatians? A barking gossip-chain thing?)

Pack 2:

Don't know what's happening with Nina; Diesel put her by a partly full paddling pool with half a banana to eat. His Plan (it gets capital letters, at least in his mind, or would if he could read and write) is to look for more dogs. If you want to just timeskip the assembly of Pack 2 he could have found each of them and led them back to where he left Nina, as one idea, I'm sure there are others.

I may write up one more post with Mongo and Remington (Remy for short) and have them together for Diesel to spot or Rufus to catch the trail of. Both dogs had a life of luxury. I was thinking of the pair carrying the carcasses of a few coyotes and looking well fed.

(sorry I had to go for a bit)
Okay, one thing at a time
1. I'm pretty sure everyone is too tired to even notice Hazel missing, and when they wake up and realize I will make sure it's raining that day so they can't just follow her smell
2. Kirah will start trying to go closer to Cocoa (try to mother her?) so she'll let Saga take care of Turtle.
3. I think they should be pretty much completely healed up
4. I think Kirah and Creed should eat anything they find on the top counters and stuff because the others can't reach without help (and the dog food was for small dogs if I remember correctly) so I'd say well-fed
5. I think when the something that makes them leave happens they probably wouldn't have even finished all the food because they would try to be conservative and stuff so I think they should start trying to hunt their own food post-timeskip
4. They will probably get used to the luxury, but I imagine it will be worse to leave it behind for some dogs more than others. For example I bet Cocoa will be really really upset because she has knows that kinda luxury all her life but Kirah for example will probably just be like "Welp it was nice living in a human house while it lasted, let's go find a shelter" (obviously not exactly those words but that kinda thing) because even though she technically has had an owner before she lived in the backyard chained up and then she was a stray so she will barely be bothered
5? I like the bears and/or coyotes idea, but I think a pack that big they wouldn't really be intimidated by coyotes and would probably defend their "territory" but with bears they would run away so probably bears
6. I think they're too far away from eachother to attempt anything like a bark chain, as cute as that sounds.
7. I don't wanna timeskip pack 2 being formed because it's good roleplay in my opinion, maybe he stayed with Nina and then we make them both find the others together when we're done with the timeskip?
8. More on the coyote discussion, while making the roleplay I thought of saying that coyotes are also there but then decided against it because they would be moderately easy to kill for big dogs and a great food source, so any pack with big dogs would just straight up have free food. If everyone agrees, could we not use coyotes in this?
9. If we do end up adding coyotes, I don't think they should be able to understand dogs.

Oops I have to go again, see ya later

Figured out how long Mongo's food will last with JUST him eating. About 12 weeks. And he has raccoons breaking into his home all the time at night and stealing from his "Vault". Bears probably couldn't get to his supply, but it they tried, they might very well destroy what remains of the stairwell.

Already had half a post with a coyote encounter - to get Remy and Mongo together.

And ... the way my post worked out, I think coyotes will be okay. Treat them as they would normally act - as scavengers, thieves and omnivores. If they catch a smaller dog alone, kill it. If they encounter bigger dogs, run. Stay near cover, like underbrush.

And ... the way my post worked out, I think coyotes will be okay. Treat them as they would normally act - as scavengers, thieves and omnivores. If they catch a smaller dog alone, kill it. If they encounter bigger dogs, run. Stay near cover, like underbrush.
Uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't think anyone here would like their character randomly killed because a coyote happened to be passing by...

Definitely not getting proper notifications here....thanks RPN.

You can post the time skip before me, been a little busy lately.

InTheSea InTheSea Yahhah Yahhah Quiddles Quiddles ChillyTiger ChillyTiger Mitheral Mitheral Taigakitt Taigakitt Deredere Deredere Kana.M. Kana.M.

Sorry for the ping but please eevryone inform me when they're ready for the timeskip :3
I haven't had the time to go read through past posts quite yet. Would it be a bother to ask for a synopsis of what happened so I don't get lost on the timeskip? Since I only made one post, I'm fine with it.

Quiddles Quiddles Since I believe your last post was directed to Barqs, what do you think we should do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back