• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Yes, Lily has telepathy" Jenny smiled "oh and my name is Jennifer Rose, but I still go by Jenny" she added

"I heard being a gym leader is tough, almost as tough as being an elite 4 in a pokemon league, or a champion for that matter" she chuckled

Lily just looked at the Manetric
"Ah that explains, and nice to meet you Jenny. Well champion would be probably harder cause you gotta defend that title while Elite four and gym leaders can atleast lose while losing as a champion means you lose that title though gym leaders and elite four are tough to become." She said as her manectric looks back at Lily.

"Ah that explains, and nice to meet you Jenny. Well champion would be probably harder cause you gotta defend that title while Elite four and gym leaders can atleast lose while losing as a champion means you lose that title though gym leaders and elite four are tough to become." She said as her manectric looks back at Lily.

"Oh I know, I took championship in Alola 12 years ago" she nodded "it was a tough climb to that too, but I had my partner with me the whole time" she smiled and hugged lily who smiled

"Yeah, I took on one of the elite 4 all by myself" Lily snickered as she bragged

"Oh I know, I took championship in Alola 12 years ago" she nodded "it was a tough climb to that too, but I had my partner with me the whole time" she smiled and hugged lily who smiled

"Yeah, I took on one of the elite 4 all by myself" Lily snickered as she bragged
"twelve year ago huh. I think I was in Unova at that time. Came across two pokemon that later became members of my pokemon team, I even met Elesa." She said as she looks upwards as if she daydreaming but then looks back down "Very impressive though, shows how far your bond with your partner has gotten you and I bet it will get you to farther lengths." She said as Manectric nods agreeingly.

"twelve year ago huh. I think I was in Unova at that time. Came across two pokemon that later became members of my pokemon team, I even met Elesa." She said as she looks upwards as if she daydreaming but then looks back down "Very impressive though, shows how far your bond with your partner has gotten you and I bet it will get you to farther lengths." She said as Manectric nods agreeingly.

"Well I do have a bond with the legendary pokemon Zygarde" she thought out loud

"Anyways, what's a gym leader doing wondering around the city, shouldn't you be in a gym or something?" Lily asked

"Well I do have a bond with the legendary pokemon Zygarde" she thought out loud

"Anyways, what's a gym leader doing wondering around the city, shouldn't you be in a gym or something?" Lily asked
Zina softly taps her cheek with her other hand while she holds the handle of her umbrella "I'm just taking a stroll through the city especially with this nice weather. Besides if they needed me, they would've contact me right now." She said.

Zina softly taps her cheek with her other hand while she holds the handle of her umbrella "I'm just taking a stroll through the city especially with this nice weather. Besides if they needed me, they would've contact me right now." She said.

"Seems fair, thankfully I don't have to worry about the championship while I'm here" Jenny chuckled

"That's only because you gave it up to Artois" Lily protested

"Lily I told you before he more then deserved it, and besides you and Midna are too evenly matched, even if you use your illusions, and she uses her ice attacks" Jenny stated

"You still didn't have to give it up" lily pouted

Jenny smiled and rubbed her head "you still act like a baby sometimes, it's always cute to see" she chuckled

"So what's the story behind your Manetric?" Jenny asked curiously

"Seems fair, thankfully I don't have to worry about the championship while I'm here" Jenny chuckled

"That's only because you gave it up to Artois" Lily protested

"Lily I told you before he more then deserved it, and besides you and Midna are too evenly matched, even if you use your illusions, and she uses her ice attacks" Jenny stated

"You still didn't have to give it up" lily pouted

Jenny smiled and rubbed her head "you still act like a baby sometimes, it's always cute to see" she chuckled

"So what's the story behind your Manetric?" Jenny asked curiously
"Ah, Zinogre. Well I lived Mauville. Which was too far from the pokemon professor's lab, pretty much I couldn't get a starter. So Wattson lended a pokemon for me to use so I could catch a pokemon for my starter." She said as she hugs the Manectric as the Manectric barks happily "I wanted to get my own Manectric like Wattson. So I headed down to Route 110 or the bike path of Hoenn. I spotted this cutie as a Electrike and she looked lonely so I played with her and caught her~" She said as she softly pets Zinogre.

"Ah, Zinogre. Well I lived Mauville. Which was too far from the pokemon professor's lab, pretty much I couldn't get a starter. So Wattson lended a pokemon for me to use so I could catch a pokemon for my starter." She said as she hugs the Manectric as the Manectric barks happily "I wanted to get my own Manectric like Wattson. So I headed down to Route 110 or the bike path of Hoenn. I spotted this cutie as a Electrike and she looked lonely so I played with her and caught her~" She said as she softly pets Zinogre.

"I got Lily when I was 4, my father heard rumors of a strange looking Zorua near our home in Kalos, he thought he'd try and catch for me" she smiled "and she's been with me ever since"

"I got Lily when I was 4, my father heard rumors of a strange looking Zorua near our home in Kalos, he thought he'd try and catch for me" she smiled "and she's been with me ever since"
"Cute~ And What part of Kalos did you live?" She asked.

"Laverre city, near the fairy type gym leader" she replied
Zina thinks to herself "Oh. Heard that city has a pokeball factory near it. Also I found it weird that Valerie has wing like clothes that cover her arms entirely...Makes me wonder how she even sends out her pokemon." She said as her face becomes confused.

You don't just find yourself wandering in Kaiganno City. Everyone here is here with a purpose. Altaria flew above the population, Hoshi perched on top directing Altaria with a map of the city. The wind was cold but Hoshi was ready, she had trained in the forest and was ready to take on the water gym.
"Down there." Hoshi called out to Altaria and she landed on the pavement of a busy street. Hoshi decided to walk from here, give Altaria more of a rest before the big battle. She wandered through he streets toward the water gym. The streets were lined with shops and stores and people going about their lives.

Once she arrive at the gym she noticed two men talking outside the gym. Hoshi didn't much feel like talking but they were blocking the entrance to the gym. She approached the two of them.
"Umm excuse me." She said softy.
DapperKnight DapperKnight Phayne Phayne

Last edited:
Zina thinks to herself "Oh. Heard that city has a pokeball factory near it. Also I found it weird that Valerie has wing like clothes that cover her arms entirely...Makes me wonder how she even sends out her pokemon." She said as her face becomes confused.

"I always thought they were pockets in those sleeves of hers" Jenny stated "but I don't know much about fashion" she shrugged

"Wonder if Elesa knows about her. Anyway I should probably get going." She said.

"As do I, and it was nice meeting you" she smiled "and if you want to talk some more I'll be at the hotel while I scour the local cuisine" she chuckled

"As do I, and it was nice meeting you" she smiled "and if you want to talk some more I'll be at the hotel while I scour the local cuisine" she chuckled
"Alright. I'm gonna head back to my gym." She said as she starts to walk away as her Manectric follow her.

"Alright. I'm gonna head back to my gym." She said as she starts to walk away as her Manectric follow her.

Jenny smiled as they seperate ways, heading to her hotel room where her luggage had been delivered.

After she had showered and changed she began to walk the streets again, looking for a popular resturaunt

Jenny smiled as they seperate ways, heading to her hotel room where her luggage had been delivered.

After she had showered and changed she began to walk the streets again, looking for a popular resturaunt
Zina and Manectric walks across before turning towards a large fancy clothing store "Ah here we are." She said as she opens the door at this time Jenny soon spots Zina and her Manectric enter the store.

Zina and Manectric walks across before turning towards a large fancy clothing store "Ah here we are." She said as she opens the door at this time Jenny soon spots Zina and her Manectric enter the store.

Jenny just chuckled "fashion always alludes me"

"Well yeah, because you have no sense of fashion" Lily snickered

"Lily that's not nice" Jenny retorted

Lily shrugged "just telling the truth" she smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back