• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey sorry, I came up with a cute idea! I was thinking of a gym leader with a gym that doubles as a resort's ice cream shop, is it alright if I can change my gym leader into an ice type? I don't think it'd really fit that much with a steel theme haha

I got my CS all written up and posted. I've used this character in a rp before this that had tapered off a handful of months ago. If there any changes that I need to make just let me know and I'll do my best.

Hey sorry, I came up with a cute idea! I was thinking of a gym leader with a gym that doubles as a resort's ice cream shop, is it alright if I can change my gym leader into an ice type? I don't think it'd really fit that much with a steel theme haha
Oh, it's totally fine! I'll change it ASAP.

Soooo... pm cs to GM before post in the character area? Or just go ahead?

Also, can have discord link please? I desire chatter.

Just go ahead m’dude
Beauty, i'll dew it tomorrow.

I'll do only one character, feel out how things go for a second if allowed down the line.

Really fresh trainer, or The first grunt everyone fights first in games with the reigonal zubat...

Exciting! I'm looking forward to exploring the Umibe region with all of you.

The Discord link is coming up expired for me... Would you mind sending a new one?

Last edited:
I hope I'm not expected to type paragraphs, I sadly don't have the time for that

Hello just saw the interest check and I wanted to know a little more about this if that’s fine! I wanted to know if team drought had a set type of Pokémon to them? What spots could I try to get in team drought? Also who would I talk to about it? I don’t want to crowd the ooc since I’m not officially involve and/or no more accepting is happening. Thanks a bunch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back