• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hello just saw the interest check and I wanted to know a little more about this if that’s fine! I wanted to know if team drought had a set type of Pokémon to them? What spots could I try to get in team drought? Also who would I talk to about it? I don’t want to crowd the ooc since I’m not officially involve and/or no more accepting is happening. Thanks a bunch!
Team Drought is more drawn to Fire/Ground Pokémon, but basically any Pokémon is allowed ^^. Currently the open spots in Team Drought are Lieutenants, Generals, and plain old members, lol.

Also, your profile picture is lovely xD.

Team Drought is more drawn to Fire/Ground Pokémon, but basically any Pokémon is allowed ^^. Currently the open spots in Team Drought are Lieutenants, Generals, and plain old members, lol.

Also, your profile picture is lovely xD.

hahaha thanks I love it!!!
Well I would like to join in any of the positions you are in need of a character for! What are lieutenants and generals if you don’t mind me asking? I also have a idea for 2/4 characters if possible. The idea would be of course my main character as a position I could leave for your choice. and a set of triplets as grunts or regular members the triplets would of course always stick together the only questions I have for them would be.

could they have a total of 9 Pokémon? 3 each from them? One would be fire type another would be ground and the third is an undecided type (maybe Electric). I would like to ask just to see before I make the character. If not I’m fine with 6 total for them.

Do I have to write paragraphs?
It'd be great if you could, but not particularly. As long as there's something adding to the RP, it's A-OK.
hahaha thanks I love it!!!
Well I would like to join in any of the positions you are in need of a character for! What are lieutenants and generals if you don’t mind me asking? I also have a idea for 2/4 characters if possible. The idea would be of course my main character as a position I could leave for your choice. and a set of triplets as grunts or regular members the triplets would of course always stick together the only questions I have for them would be.

could they have a total of 9 Pokémon? 3 each from them? One would be fire type another would be ground and the third is an undecided type (maybe Electric). I would like to ask just to see before I make the character. If not I’m fine with 6 total for them.
Lieutenants work undertale the right-hand of the organization, so they're responsible for handling a good majority of regular members. Generals are like Lieutenants, to a lesser degree ^^. As for the triplet idea, I love it! Totally okay with me.

It'd be great if you could, but not particularly. As long as there's something adding to the RP, it's A-OK.

Lieutenants work undertale the right-hand of the organization, so they're responsible for handling a good majority of regular members. Generals are like Lieutenants, to a lesser degree ^^. As for the triplet idea, I love it! Totally okay with me.

I will try my best, but do to my work schedule, they may not be very long, just need to know where to start

Awesome I’ll get my characters sheets done and turned in for approval! I think I’ll apply for a General position with my main character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back