• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice UEEF: The Shadow Chronicles - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Tbh, I was a bit mindful of moving the scene forward without Sherwood's say so. Otherwise, odds are I would have had Ian get the information about Bracca and Tisiphone on his datapad.

"An' here ya' caught the boss man in an informal mood for once. You two must be top-notch recruits for old Gloomy here to be friendly of all things!"
I don't know if you're having Jake joke about Ian's callsign or his attitude, but I should probably point out that the former is based way more upon his surname (Grimsbury) than on his general demeanor. If anything, Jake's description of a humorless bastard is the exact opposite of what Ian's like normally:
In terms of bearing and outward attitude, he is generally relaxed and at ease, prone to joking around. He can be perfectly dignified and respectful whenever such a demeanor is expected of him, but anyone who looks closely will see that he's only doing so to avoid trouble.

I don't know if you're having Jake joke about Ian's callsign or his attitude, but I should probably point out that the former is based way more upon his surname (Grimsbury) than on his general demeanor. If anything, Jake's description is the exact opposite of what Ian's like normally:
Indeed, it was an entirely sarcastic quip based on his call sign while also intending to encourage the new recruits to feel as though their new superior liked them already.

Indeed, it was an entirely sarcastic quip based on his call sign while also intending to encourage the new recruits to feel as though their new superior liked them already.
Thanks. Just wasn't sure.

Heyyo!

I'm that new one Sherwood is talking about~ I apologize beforehand for any calculation mistakes, as this is a new experience playing the Palladium system, but, will do my best! ^^

Welcome to the madness that is our group. I would have warned you to run away, but now that you've posted here, it is far too late. You shall be assimilated!

Welcome to the madness that is our group. I would have warned you to run away, but now that you've posted here, it is far too late. You shall be assimilated!
Would you believe me if I said I'm that insane type that runs Towards madness and insanity?

Character sheet is up! Please, do let me know if I've made any errors, as I am very much new to this system... QwQ

Character sheet is up! Please, do let me know if I've made any errors, as I am very much new to this system... QwQ
Overall, you did a great job, but there are a few minor tweaks that need to be made.

You don't get the bonuses for both HtH Commando and Jeet Kun Do at the same time. JKD is the more advanced style, so you only get the bonuses for that one.

As a member of the Zentraedi Warrior Elite, you get +1 attack that it looks like you did not factor in.

When you are in your Valkyrie, you get to add these bonuses to your combat numbers: Bonuses with Elite Combat Training Only: +1 attack per melee round at levels 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, and 15. +2 on initiative, +2 to strike, +1 to parry, +2 to dodge, +1 to disarm, +2 to pull punch and +1 to roll with impact. This will give you +2 attacks on top of what you normally have outside your mecha.

You only have two secondary skills listed when you should have four. You get a skill at level 2 and one at level 3.

Overall, you did a great job, but there are a few minor tweaks that need to be made.

You don't get the bonuses for both HtH Commando and Jeet Kun Do at the same time. JKD is the more advanced style, so you only get the bonuses for that one.

As a member of the Zentraedi Warrior Elite, you get +1 attack that it looks like you did not factor in.

When you are in your Valkyrie, you get to add these bonuses to your combat numbers: Bonuses with Elite Combat Training Only: +1 attack per melee round at levels 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, and 15. +2 on initiative, +2 to strike, +1 to parry, +2 to dodge, +1 to disarm, +2 to pull punch and +1 to roll with impact. This will give you +2 attacks on top of what you normally have outside your mecha.

You only have two secondary skills listed when you should have four. You get a skill at level 2 and one at level 3.
Just making sure I do this right, I remove the bonuses for Commando in stats, rename the commando bonus to strike to Zentradi (I do love how we use the different spellings. xD) and the bonuses mentioned will go on top of what bonuses I had noted, and then two more secondary skills, correct?

Edit: I figured out the MECT bonuses! ^^

Last edited:
Sounds about right. I'll have to work with you on why you are being transferred into the squad. I have a few ideas, and should be able to start sharing them with you soon, and we can get you posting ASAP.

Sounds about right. I'll have to work with you on why you are being transferred into the squad. I have a few ideas, and should be able to start sharing them with you soon, and we can get you posting ASAP.
Gotcha gotcha~!

Sherwood Sherwood You wouldn't mind me giving the two other Red Devil pilots names and all (for a little flavour for Valriya of course~ ^^) would you~? ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back