• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice UEEF: The Shadow Chronicles - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
We can bring our conversation here for the game.

All dice rolls will be conducted here in the OOC thread.

Perhaps you can be first to post your character - once I get all that stuff posted for you.

So! I take it we are an already assembled squad for this venture? To skip introductions and the like?

You will be assigned together in the intro post.

So, are we taking OCCs from just the Shadow Chronicles book, or are we also able to pick the ones in the UEEF Marines Book? I'm trying to come up with a good character concept.

Yes, you can pick from either book for your character classes.

I'm thinking of going with the Alpha Pilot from the Shadow Chronicles book, going with the ace pilot concept.

I may lean more towards a utility angle this time around, comms/engineering type stuff.

Just to check, what edition of Robotech are we playing?

Any limit on choice of craft and veritechs?
With this many players forming up the team, I could go with 2 Alphas, 2 Betas and 2 Valkyries with one of the mecha being flown by a NPC. Or you can go with just the Alpha's and Beta's.
Just to check, what edition of Robotech are we playing?
Second edition. If you want, there is a website called The Trove with tons of free PDFs out there, including the Robotech books that we are using. They are a great resource.

I already know about the Trove - it's where I found a lot of my D&D/Exalted stuff - but thanks anyway.

I'm heading off to a barbecue pretty soon. Once I get back, I'll start working on my character.

Well, lets see what kind of numbers I can come up with for my stats.

So that gives me 10, 11, 12, 11, 11, 14, 15, and 14. Dropping the '10' and replacing it with the free 24. Very average rolls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back