• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UA Class 1C OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Donny, the absolute mad man, named an ability 'conveyor belt sushi'. My respect.
You’ll soon find out most of his techniques are named after things he’s ate or eaten at. Some of them make sense, most of them are just stuff he was eating when he thought of the idea.

Can we petition the Japanese Court of Justice with a Child Endangerment case?
Child endangerment is practically synonymous with UA. They've clearly got the money to pay for all those lawyers!

Student body trying desperately to survive and escape, Conroy and Ken just having casual conversation in the epicenter.
Cue Ken showing Conroy pictures of his dogs Diana and Clark on his phone. I'm starting to think Ken did this exercise on purpose so he wouldn't have to actually teach anything.

In the field, IQ and Clavis would make a scary good combo when you think about it. In an unstable area like this as an example, he'd be able to identify potential structual weakness's that are bound to collapse, giving Clavis a chance to act in regards to them.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Good point! While Clavis' abilities are pretty multifunctional, actually knowing how and where to apply them can be a challenge, especially in situations that call for immediate action. Having IQ who can know immediately what to do would be a huge buff.

New strategy. Just grab one of the teachers and use them as a human shield.
With Metalmorph, Clavis can literally become a shield.

Welllll, maybe if you ask nicely. Unfortunately the closest sources of metal are all exploding death traps so it might be a little difficult to pull that off.

In that case I think I'm going to have Azuza participate without any conformation given the context and that she was put in the situation with everyone based on the other teachers explanation
I'll do another post tomorrow after my noon doctor appointment. So proud of the class, already going straight to thinking.

Of course I get good ideas after I post.

Absollover77 Absollover77 your character could potentially deflect the rubble, yeah? Why not have her fly reconnaissance with sab? If Gary doesn't take him up on his offer, that is, or I can edit.

OK so not only do those she spoke to completely ignore her, everyone rushes forward with a page of posts before giving people a chance to reply....Nice.

If you think that's bad, you haven't had to lock a thread so you don't get 5 new pages of posts while you sleep over night.

I think that's partially because of the volume of players. If each person posts once, whoever posted first gets buried and responses become compressed to try and cover everything.

That being said, I've been resisting flooding, which I am prone to do. I think ill wait for a person or two to post next before I respond again.

Are there any specific obstacles that would be seen from the sky? ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles sullen sullen

you make a good point she could fly with relative ease considering she warps the space around her to do so. You'll have to give me a moment to craft my response to everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back