• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tyranny of Dragons (Full) Updated 5/14

Sherwood Sherwood really depends what it is. If its an action towards the mystery in the bushes then I would say wait. If not, sure go ahead.
I'll hold off then. With any luck, I'll be able to get some better rolls than in the last fight. <rolls eyes>

And so the players all around the table watch apprehensively as the Dungeon Master conjures up the next scene. A light clatter sounds as carefully selected dice are lifted to the apex of the dice tower, which emits a greater cacophony as the dice are dropped through the construct, to emerge with tidings on the felt field below. What fate do they tell?

Syvvaris Syvvaris What do I need to roll to try and jump across the river? Is it an Acrobatics or Athletics Check?

I hate to be a know it all, but wouldn't that be both? I mean, there's the starting run, and then the actual jump. Perhaps I shouldn't have posted this.

You can long jump up to your strength score (Not the + but the score) if you have a 10 foot running start and the jump feet counts towards your movement feet. So you don't need to roll if you have a large enough jump. Also the stream is 15-ish feet wide not difficult terrain only up to like Elizabeth's calves deep.

So no problems in getting Mor'du across. Good deal.

Unless Mor'du gets accidentally frozen by Elizabeth. Hopefully not. I can hear the conversation now.

Xinnia to Elizabeth: "That was cold."
Elizabeth to Xinnia: (-_-) "ha ha"

Depends on the ability checks. Jumping wouldn't be since its apart of your movement. (Unless it was really difficult or warranted)

I would say one ability check between Movement and Action can be considered okay, but that's really my discretion.

Also, I need to head to bed. i will try to post tomorrow during work (Without the picture and post the picture when I'm off)

Also.... at the end of every round Ill repost the Map.
Also.... I will PM you guys if your character sees/experience something that others don't know.
Also.... I have Game Store DnD Tomorrow so... I'll probably won't be able to post a picture tomorrow but I could (if I get time @ or inbetween DnD and Work.) I am a DM so I will probably be busy during the evening. (6-10-ish pm Mtn time)

1d4+1+1d4+1+1d4+1=Between 6 and 15 Damage. Not bad for a level one spell.

Ever feel like we're being watched?

Enough, little child. Syvvarius called me in since I'm a DND player with over 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 sessions under my belt. No messing with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back