• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tyranny of Dragons (Full) Updated 5/14

Everyone, Have a Happy Holiday and I know I said I'll post later tonight but I do want to give people a chance to post. I'll post tomorrow and have a safe New Year Eve's night. Remember next year already rolled double 20's

Sorry i was aiming to mess with the girl first

Edit: also is it okay if i try a persuasion check for my next turn? Im not sure if im allowed to do two checks outside of combat

Yes, outside of combat go ahead and do a RP post that you normally would do. Leave the results of what you're planning on doing vague. Post. Roll. Wait for me to say yay or nay.

For example, When you posted Rolling. You could have done the post of summoning your Unseen Servant tried to intimidate/persuade either one and ordered to smother the other with the unseen servants. All you do is when you roll for the checks is to separate and label them when you're throwing the dice.

Then I can roll against your checks and write out how well you succeed or fail if I need too.

Also, I'll try to post during work. All depends on how much I have. I probably won't be able to post after work until late if I do. I am going to play MTG after work and I'm not fond of posting on my phone.

Kobolds are not smart, he's not intimidated. He's not really that afraid of you. To the point that he said he'll take you to dragon lady so she can kill you guys. He more or less threatened you guys.

You are not wrong, but also Kobolds have the mentality of a 4 or 5 year old of today. He pretty much said that his mom will kick your ass.

Yup, as a general rule if Kobolds are not isolated from the common folk. They probably know how to speak common.

Same with Goblins, Orcs, bugbears, etc etc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back