• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tyranny of Dragons (Full) Updated 5/14

Emperor1 Emperor1 CaptainFizzgig CaptainFizzgig

If you want to round out the party you can:
1. Go Physical Range. Rogue/Ranger/Fighter
2. Add more Support/Heal with Bard/Cleric/Druid
3. Be whatever class you want

But if/when you all join. I can take out my DMPC's!

If we are in need of a dedicated healer, I can give my friend Psychie a nudge. She likes some good DnD, too.

The funny thing is, in DnD being a dedicated healer would go like this: Im going to sit around and wait till halfway through the battle to heal you, or fight in combat and just focus more on healing once people start getting halfway damaged.

Do we still need a cleric? I can poke Psychie and see if she wants to join in.

Bored....

So... OC topic: Describe your character as food. If your character were a flavor or a dish, what would it be?

Xinnia would be Borscht. A healthy wholesome no nonsense sort of soup served with sour cream.

I haven't had a chance to introduce my character yet (she will be popping up later on), but she is a sweet treat of some kind, perhaps a cheesecake?

My character would appear to be a creampuff, but then you find an array of eldritch horrors lurking beneath the veneer. By eldritch horrors I mean sushi 🤔

Lolmao

That sounds ghastly.

I haven't had a chance to introduce my character yet (she will be popping up later on), but she is a sweet treat of some kind, perhaps a cheesecake?

That sounds more palatable by far.

Can't go wrong with steak.

Eccentric doesn't quite match if you ask me. How can i put this? Eccentric would be putting sushi on a pizza. Plausibly unusual. Sushi in a cream puff should never enter the mind of mortals.

Can't go wrong with steak.

Eccentric doesn't quite match if you ask me. How can i put this? Eccentric would be putting sushi on a pizza. Plausibly unusual. Sushi in a cream puff should never enter the mind of mortals.
657152825658310666.png
Please tell me you at least put ketchup in your cocoa puffs

Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukhah.

Hanukhah is way better.

I'm back! Posted... If we get through this without fighting. I believe a round or two of actions before I can introduce the other players!

Okay. I was kind of wondering when they would show up. Could they be in the keep already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back