• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tyranny of Dragons (Full) Updated 5/14

Well, we shall see if your product is as good as all the hype.

Hey, I just edited my post. Sent a message to Rainy. Sherwood Sherwood you're good to post. I'll probably finish the round if I have time tomorrow at work. I will have time on Thursday at work to do it if I don't. I'll also try to post a picture At Work.

Other than rolling initiative twice, you look good to me.

Yeah. the dice system ain't perfect. I goofed a few times. I think the site needs a built in dice and sheet system that calculates the rolls for us. Also, sometimes playing from a mobile phone means accidental clicks.

Good Slight of Hand roll there.

Well, there are times that the dice bot hates me. I just try to deal with it and hope for the inevitable crits to come up.

It helps if you roll crap on one, you might be able to make it up on the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back