• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Helena sighed, shrugging, "It's possible. Azra was due for her combat physical before she was found out as a spy, from what Anthony explained." She smirked, "You know, he's grown up pretty well, considering his inspiration for being a fighter want around much." She teased him. Then she sighed, "Honestly, if they could speak to her, they might be able to ask her, but Kyle is the only one allowed with her. She had shown some restraint with him, is what I've heard." Then she looked at Nicoli with a smile that was only to obvious to him, that she had an idea.

Eric was laying on the bed, reading a book and relaxing, when he heard her come in. He looked up with a smirk, "Great, I'm starving." He jumped up, tossing the book on the bed as he got up to help her by grabbing a plate. "How did your parent thing go?" He asked, seating on the bed. "Over heard that Kyle* was taking you to see them. Did Helena do what we thought?"

Nicoli raised an eyebrow as he looked to her and smirked some. "What plan are you cooking up in that pretty head of yours?" He asked playfully, though he had a couple ideas.

Rowan smirked as she moved to take a seat. "She did. He is talking to Hector now I assume. We are going to have to figure out a more official meeting place I think. I don't know if my dad will be taking this room back or not." She pointed out with a grin. She liked being around Eric. It was like being around an older brother. "Did you get what you needed? Caleb was a big help, I had forgotten just how stubborn your brother could be." She added with a grin.

Helena blushed as she smirked, handing him the file completely, "You talk to her. I can get Kyle out of there and she is unarmed. I'm sure you can keep her in place. Just ask her, Kyle desires to know if he is a father and where his child is, if he is. Who better then his old friend."

Eric chuckled, nodding, "Yeah. He isn't as bad as I used to be, but he is pretty stubborn, isn't he?" He looked around, nodding, "Maybe you are right, but maybe not. Helena knows I am here, so they would be the only two with access to this room. It would just look like you were visiting your father or Helena, going between the two rooms. And if Helena is going to really try a time work, she probably will not be in her room so much." He commented as he started to eat. "Besides, I miss some of this stuff, when I was 10 I spent a lot of time in here. Hector forced me, at first, so Helena could get used to this tower and to give your father something to do when he want getting to know Helena. I was the little brother, that hated to be on his tail." He chuckled, "But honestly, I will took to your father as a kid."

Nicoli smiled a little, nodding. "That is a good idea." He said as he flipped through the file. He'd never been one to care about the paper work side of things but this was good stuff. "Anything else I need to know about their whole situation?" He asked.

Rowan smiled. "Then I think it is a good idea for this to be where we meet. I am sure my father will be happy to see you again too." She said. Though it had brought up the question of where she would be staying. "So, what all were you able to get?" She asked, curious.

Helena shrugged, "I heard from a friend in this tower, they separated, Azra left Kyle here and he has been pretty focused on getting her back. She is pretty strong headed on the rebels being right. Other then that, I know nothing. I've been bouncing tower to tower, so I've been just on mission." She reminded him, standing, "Give me a second, before you go in. I'm going to try and get Kyle to at least get some coffee." She told Nicoli.

Eric smirked, "I've missed him too. Kind of wish I had went to get him before. I convinced Hector it would be unfair to bring him home, after he left." He sighed, "Probably not the best decision, your parents might both be together and alive. But I was sure it wasn't this serious." He put this half eaten plate on the bed side dresser, brushing his fingers through his hair, "Jean told me a few people, but she said she only knows some, none of the spies know all the others. She thinks I am here to stick Hector, himself and force Kyle* to join the rebels. But I don't think I should see her again. We need an active spy." Then he looked at Rowan, "This mission might not be as easy as he hoped. But we can fish out a few of them. They might know the others."

Nicoli nodded, "I'll wait out of the way for you to get him out. Then I'll go in." He assured her.

Rowan nodded, frowning a little. "Eric you and Hector and my father all did what you thought was best at the time. That can't be changed. We can only work with what we have now." She said gently. "If we can catch an active spy then they may know more." She agreed, talking more to herself. She sighed and looked to Eric.

Helena smirked, as she got to her feet, "Good luck" she said to him, before she went into the door across the hall. It took her a nearly a minute or so, before Kyle came out with her and they started down the hall.

Eric smirked, nodding, "I know. That's kind of what I mean, but we learn at a young age not to worry about that." He shrugged, "I still would have been happy to be there one to bring Nicoli home."

Once Helena and Kyle were out of the room Nicoli stepped in. "Hello Azra." He said, his tone neutral and his hands clasped behind his back.

Rowan grinned. "Well now the two of you will have time to catch up. I know he'll be happy to see you. From what little I saw in his file and from what little I've heard, he was quite fond of you."

Azra looked up and smirked, raising her hands to the chains around them. "Still not going anywhere." She teased before seeing who it is. She froze, "Nic!" She said surprised, as she say straight, "I would think you would be with your little course of a wife." She smirked, "I heard you both were killed. It was sad news, but you left to be human, so you can imagine how little many of us morn someone we didn't know anymore." She sighed, crossing her arms as she leaned towards the wall on the bed.

Eric smiled, "I greatly look forward to being able to see him. It'll be fun, we can bend over dying, if nothing else."

Nicoli gave her a cold smile. "I can imagine. They're just as pleased that I'm back." He said sarcastically. He moved over to an empty chair and took a seat, looking over her. "It seems I'm not the only one they don't know anymore. You've changed Azra." He added. He crossed his arms and leaned back. "And it seems despite those choices we made we have something in common. Where's the child Azra? Is Kyle the father?" He asked.

Rowan snorted a little. "I'd prefer the two of you didn't die again. I think a lot of people would prefer that." She said. She reached over and took a piece of fruit from his plate. She hadn't eaten, but she hadn't been all that hungry either. "In fact let's make a game. The longer you two live the more points you get." She teased.

Azra looked at him surprised and them she got cold, "What child?" She smirked coldly, "Even if there was a child, if you could figure all that out on your own, I'm sure the great Nicoli would know better then to question me about it." She didn't want to let go of anything just yet. Azra looked at him, "How is that daughter? She looked pretty good, when I saw here. Couldn't fight, a little clumsy, but with a team like hers, she probably survived her mission." She leaned in with a smirk, "I'm hoping she'll survive the next one. They are going to figure out she knows what we want and they will take her head, to get it." She shrugged, "After all, she's only human, probably wasn't the wises decision to leave that in her head."

Eric grinned widely, "Oh, I am going to do win this. I'm much young then Nicoli, so he will die before me."

Nicoli showed nothing, just returned her smile with a threatening one of his own. "My daughter seems capable enough. But I didn't come to talk about her. I'll admit I'm proud of the child. I'd be curious how yours is faring. I'd imagine with its parents it could be quite powerful. Of course if Kyle isn't the father then it's ability may be lacking." He said coldly. He didn't mean it, though he sounded like it. He needed to talk with Azra a bit and figure her out better. She was different than the woman he had known.

Rowan laughed. "Yes I suppose that is true. Well we couldn't count dying of old age because of course you'd win. Though making it to old age is a good goal." She said playfully.

Azra looked down to hit the panick in her eyes, they were alone. She looked around, before she took a breath, looking at Nicoli in anger, "They are more then you could understand. They are safe." She said, trying to convince herself, of the same thing.

Eric frowned, "But.... You said die not how. I think it's only fair to include old age, it's a form of death." He pointed out.

Nicoli watched her carefully. "Az, we could protect the child. We can protect you. Who does the child belong to Azra?" He asked her. His tone managed to be an even mix of cold and gentle. She had been his friend once but they both took different paths.

Rowan fought hard not to laugh, but she couldn't keep from smiling. "Very well, I'll be sure to be more specific the next time I make a game of something." She said playfully. "Fine. Any form of death it is then. But the goal is to avoid it if it's not old age." She suggested.

Azra looked at him, "Who do you think?" she snapped, "Unlike you, Nicoli, I fall in love once and it is the only love I care to know." she said coldly to him. "You can't protect them. You can't even get to them. I've tried."

Eric smirked, "I am going to win and then...Then what?" he asked confused, "What do I get for winning this game?"

Nicoli nodded. "Then I'm sure they'll be quite capable. It's a shame that your love wasn't enough to keep you with Kyle and to let the child know their father." He said, then paused as he realized something. "They? Them? Azra more than one child?" He asked her, his eyes narrowing. He was unsure if it was just how she was speaking or if she really meant there was more than one.

Rowan grinned and thought for a moment. "A long, happy life with Hayden and Emery. And with all your friends." She suggested.

Azra sighed, leaning back, quiet for a moment before she turned to the window, "We both share twins in our family, we knew it was possible. But with this war we decided it was wrong to try. We didn't try but we planned." she smirked to herself, "He loved the name Emma and naturally we decided Emmett was a good name." she shrugged, "I didn't know I was pregnant until I was already gone. A boy and a girl." she smiled before turning to Nicoli, "They smile like him. They wonder, like he does. They get taken from me, like he was." she looked at Nicoli coldly, "I won't risk my children's lives, my husband's life. As long as they are useful, my children are safe." she bite back saying anything more, saying why they were useful and letting out why the rebels still let her go on missions when her children were still so small.

Eric frowned, "I like for first part, but with this war, I only know two friends I can trust and at the moment they are both supposed to be" he used quotes in the air, "Hunting me down." he smirked so she knew she was one of them.

Nicoli sighed, he didn't let his guard down, but his heart went out to her. He moved closer, but not so much so that she could use it against him. "Azra he would have you back. You don't have to have your entire family taken from you. Kyle would have you back in a heart beat if you'd let him and you know it. And I know he'd loved to see his children." He added gently.

Rowan grinned and shrugged. "Hopefully that won't have to last too long...as difficult as getting this information may be." She thought a moment and sat back. "You're going to get your family back, and my father can be a friend who isn't hunting you down." She said with a smirk. She felt a need to make sure they got this to work so he could be with those he cared about. He'd been away far too long.

Azra looked at him for a moment before she let a breath go, "It was my believe, not his. They want him and I don't know why and I won't let them have him. Not this way." she told Nicoli, "He can't know about them, not yet."

Eric smirked, "Yeah. Nicoli was a good friend, even when I wasn't that easy to deal with." he chuckled, smiling as he patted her head, "You know you remind me a lot of him."

Nicoli looked to her gently. "Azra what will happen to Emmet and Emma if you don't return?" He asked, completely serious. "I will not tell Kyle of them...not yet. But Azra if I think there is a possibility that I can get those kids, you know I'll take it." He added.

Rowan couldn't help the smile of pride. "I want to be more like him, especially as I get to know more of what he was like here. I want to get to know him better." She said. "Thanks by the way, for being a friend." She added, smiling a little.

Azra sighed, "Nothing will happen, for now. But they will find a way to contact Kyle and tell him." She frowned looking down, "After the twins were born, they told me they would use them to get Kyle on their side. I don't know why, but they have been blackmailing others, for their own reasons." She looked at Nicoli, "If you try to find them, I need to go with you. They know me, they will fight you otherwise."

Eric smirked, "To be fair, I did kind of all to kill you, to keep up appearances." He smiled at her, "Sorry about that, by the way."

Nicoli was silent for a long moment, studying her. "Azra unless you give us a reason to trust you, you know I can't do that. I believe that they'd put up a struggle, though I can't imagine I'd have too much trouble with two toddlers." He said. He wasn't trying to sound mean, he was just telling her the facts he had. "I'm also not going to let Kyle be taken in by then. He deserves his family but he doesn't deserve to be forced to join the rebels." He added.

Rowan shrugged and then smiled. "It was only for appearances." She said playfully. "Unfortunately I have a feeling more things will come up like that where you need to keep up appearances." She said with a dramatic sigh. She grinned and looked to him and then the smile fell suddenly. "Oh!...Hayden offered to help me with preparing my mother for whatever you guys do with your dead. I should probably go before too long. What do you need me to do next and when should we meet again?" She asked him.

Azra looked at him, before she took his hand, "They are my children. You can trust that I want them back. That I want my family back and I will do whatever it takes for that. I don't want Kyle to be forced to join the rebels either, it was my choice, not his. But you can't take him and you don't know what you'll be walking into. Protocol isn't something you stick to, I am sure, even now. You are a parent, you know that you can trust me to be that. That has never changed, I still care about my family."

Eric looked surprised and then smirked, "Does her blond hair still have that shine to it?" he asked eager to find out.

Nicoli looked to her hand, and gave it a light squeeze. "Let me do what I can Azra, let me see what I can learn, and we will get your children out of there. But I need you to cooperate with us too okay?" He said, staring at her closely. He trusted she wouldn't put her children in danger, he didn't trust that she wouldn't betray them if that was the cost.

Rowan smiled gently and nodded. "Yes." She thought a moment. "Her eyes still shine too. She is beautiful Eric, and I know she misses you terribly. But she's strong." She added. Even with what little she had seen of Hayden she could tell that.

Azra looked at her, "If I help, you will let me go for my child?" she said looked at him seriously. She wanted her children to met their father and she wanted Kyle to know about the children that she knew he would love more then live, just as she did.

Eric grinned almost more then his face could hold, "Yeah." he chuckled, nodding as he looked down, to hid a blush, "She has always been strong, scary sometimes, but beautiful in a way that is impossible not to love to see." he looked at Rowan, "She might even kill me when she finds out, so it'll be good for you to learn how to prepare the body, in case Emery needs the help." he teased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back