• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hector smirked, "Azra was on the mission to attack Rowan's team, but from the reports I got, all members are dead. Killed on mission and none weer able to report to the others. But if there is, I will ask the Council to place a Spy on Rowan to keep an eye out for her. By the time the mission is active, Eric should have been able to find the spies, if not, they might target him for what he knows."

Nicoli nodded in understanding. "Then we'll just have to keep our ears and eyes wide open and wait while we prepare. I will continue to speak with Azra. I will need to do research too. For now Kyle can not know about the children. I don't think that would be safe. But we need to keep an eye on him too. Azra said it was likely the rebels would use the children to blackmail him into joining." He said. "When we're done here I will find my daughter and start her training. I'll be keeping an eye out for spies, especially the one who may be tailing you Hector. It could be dangerous for them to end up accompanying you somehow when you go to the council."

Hector smirked, "I don't think the danger is with me, if they try." he commented. The council was in charge of the Spys of the Shadow world and didn't like to have unexpected guesses. Very few guests that just show up survive the meeting. He sighed, nodding, "I'll take Helena to Gal and they can go to the Hall I was talking about. I'll leave Kyle orders to help you adjust, he won't like it but it will help you to keep an eye on him for a short time." he looked concerned, "Kyle has become very good at being a Psy, but he is also a Healer, Warrior and has some knowledge of Dier's abilities. With the rebels, it would be hard to know what he could do, but I doubt we would have the upper hand with his knowledge added to theirs."

Nicoli nodded. "It would be dangerous if they got him. I will keep an eye on him." He assured Hector. He looked to Helena and smirked. "You be careful too okay? I don't like if I won't be able to help protect you." He said, winking a little to indicate that he knew she could handle herself.

Helena smirked, placing her hands on her hip, "I will be fine, I gave you a bloody nose, I think I can manage to do it to anyone else." she teased. reminding him of when he was trying to teach her to fight."

Nicoli chuckled. "Ah yes, that's right. You can have quite the mean right hook." He said with a grin. He leaned over without thinking and kissed her cheek. "We need to go back and get things going. The rebels could attack at any time. I know they want more power but if they think they have the right opportunity then they will take it."

Helena blushed, smirking at him, she nodded, "I'll see you again, then, later." Sure assured him, "Be careful. Pretty sure you are better in one piece then any more." She teased before leaving with Hector back into the tower.

Nicoli grinned a little and then went back himself. First he would find Rowan. He would meet with Kyle and Kyle* later.

Rowan had met with Hayden in the funeral room where her mother still was. They had been going over the customs for their dead here in the shadow world.

Hayden smirked, "Okay, so we have to wrap her tightly. Usually this is done by family as a last resor respect. Some wrap a certain way. I was looking up your family and they have these really simply but nice knots that come afterwards. I think I can show you, but I was never really good with them. After this, we are bathing her in fire oil, so everything bad will burn if it tries to take the soul. Which is why she gets wrapped, to keep her soul safe. When we set her soul free, it'll burn a magnificent wondering shades and that is her sins boring washed off her soul as she enters the after life to be reborn again."

Rowan wasn't really sure she believed in that sort of thing, but she liked the idea. And she liked that her mom could be at rest. "When is this supposed to be done?" She asked curiously.

Nicoli had come in, but he stayed silent and by the door as he watched and listened to the two girls. He would show Rowan how to tie the knots later, for now he appreciated another girl closer to his daughter's age was helping her out.

Hayden smirked, "When your family comes, I'm actually kind of interested in this. I hear your grandparents are pretty relaxed." She giggled, "Honestly, being from an original like makes it hard to see any one becoming relaxed. But getting of a lower line, the challenges are different then we grow up with. Honestly, I think it's kind of nice to be of the lower lines. Have you met your father's family?"

Rowan shook her head. "I never knew he had family left until I got here." She said quietly. "Do you know where they're coming from? Or what Tower they're from?" She asked, she hesitated. "Are they going to care that I'm half human?" The question came out as a whisper. A single tear rolling down her cheek. She swallowed hard. No more crying, she was tired of crying.

Nicoli tended a little from where he listened. His parents. He hadn't seen his parents since he left. It didn't occur to him that they would be coming to the tower, though he should have expected it considering theybstill thought he was dead.

Hayden looked at her and frowned, shrugging, "I'm not sure. Your kind has never existed before." Then she smiled, "But I'm sure that they will be happy to have you here. I know they cared a lot about your father." She bite her lip, trying not to laugh, "They trust Hector's decisions, I'm sure. Every more since that who thing with Eric's parents and your father. I imagine that they will love you, if not, there is also the fact that you have family here." She reached for her hand, "As long as someone cares for you and you are part of this tower, you will always have family. We'll keep you safe and watch out for you." Then she shrugged, "Besides, unless you go to the residential lands, you won't have to deal with them so much."

Rowan gave her hand a little squeeze, resting her head against Hayden's shoulder. She couldn't seem to pull her gaze from her mother. It was like the more she looked the less it seemed real that it was truly her mother. "Thabknyou Hayden. I really want to be a part of this tower. I want this to be my home. I hope when I take the selection test that I will be able to stay." She admitted. A small smile crossed her lips. "What happened with Eric's parents and my father?" She asked, standing straight again to look to Hayden. She was looking forward to meeting her grandparents. And she was relieved her father would be with her when that happened.

Hayden chuckled, "Well, I only heard about it. I met Eric after he was already being mentored y your father and not as much of a pain as I have heard he was. Eric and Emery come from Original lines, those are the shadows that were on earth before the humans. When the humans turned on shadows, they created this world for us. Took a lot of power and when they created the tower, they were kind of drained, forcing their power to drain out into counter parts, which are known as the lower lines. It was originally just a way to tell the difference, since the lower line developed some physical traits of their original counters. The name stuck and it kind of lost it's original mean. So, some Original lines are pretty strict with every member. Most Original lines, like mine, are strict in our teachings and not so much in thinking we are better then the lower lines. But Eric and Emery's line is not so easy going, they are strict in every way. so finding out Eric was being mentored by a lower line, they were outraged that a lower line would have anything for their son to learn. They stormed through this tower and from what I hear, they were aiming for your father. Of course, Hector got in the middle and apparently he was so upset they would come here to attack the bloodline of another for just the fact that he was teaching their son. I have never see Hector upset, but I hear it was a terrifying and amazing sight." she laughed, "Makes it easy to understand how he is the Guardian of this tower in that case."

"Not that I wouldn't have been ready for a fight. In fact I still firmly believe I could have won with only a few broken bones." Nicoli said as he finally stepped forward into the room. Rowan turned in surprise, grinning some.

"I guess it explains Emery's behavior more. But that's awful that some families are like that still." Rowan said, smiling as Nicoli came up to her and pulled her into a partial hug.

"It is what it is. It's not going to change, so we have to make the best of it. I mean look at Eric. I me toured him and he turned out only half as reckless as I was." He teased, he looked to Hayden and his gaze softened. "You've grown into a lovely girl Hayden. I am sorry to hear about what all has happened with Eric. Hopefully we'll find a way out of it soon." He said gently.

Hayden frowned, smirking slight in thanks, "I'm sure when we find him, we can find a way to help him." she bite her lip and sighed, looking at the body, "I was showing her how to prepare the body. Since it's a family ritual, I should probably leave you two to finish up." she sighed, "I'll make sure to let your parents know you are here." she told NIcoli, "And you."s he smiled at Rowan. "Let me know if you need any help. Hector approved my request to stay off missions until Eric is better, so I'll be around."

Nicoli gave her a gentle smile and glanced to Rowan who smiled as well. "Thank you Hayden. I will let you know. Same goes for you okay?" She said.

"Hayden dear are my parents already at the tower?" He asked. That was going to complicate things. He wanted to get Rowan to thebtraining room. But showing her the rest of the family burial was important too. He would make sure they had the time to finish that.

Hayden shrugged, "I am not sure, I can find out, I don't recall hearing when they would be arriving.

Nicoli nodded. He reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you for looking out for my daughter. If you hear of when my parents will arrive I'd love to know, but don't worry about telling us." He pulled his hand away. "Things will work out in due time and when they need to." He said. "I do not mind if you stick around, but you were right, I should teach my daughter our family's ritual."

Hayden smirked, "I am going to wait for Eric to show up. I made him a training Maze, his favorite kind of training, so i hope to catch him, maybe even help him. I haven't seen him since I had to help Emery prepare his body."

Hayden chuckled, "If he can't win, he doesn't want to try." she teased, before taking Rowan's hand, "I'm sorry about your mother, she looked like she was a lovely soul. I wish she could have come home with you." she said squeezing her hand before letting go and leaving them.

Rowan gave her a small smile in appreciation. Nicoli waited until she was gone and then some before then looking to his daughter. "I assume you have Eric a heads up?" He asked with an amused grin. Rowan looked to him in surprise but then smirked and nodded. Her father gave her shoulder anlight squeeze and then led her back to her mother to teach her what was different for their family.

Eric popped his head into the room, from the ceiling and smirked, "Good." he said before jumping down, when they were nearly done. He moved towards the body and looked at Rowan, "I though Hayden would be here. But good thing she isn't. I meet up with one of the spies, you will never guess what they old me." he smiled amused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back