• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Turning Up the Heat

JD scrunched up his face and laughed some "Oh princess why you gotta do that to me?!" He asked as he took her to get changed doing it quickly before he came back and placed her back in her mother's arms "How are you feeling babe?"

She shrugged a bit. “Not great. But not awful.... are you taking her home tonight?” She asked him softly starting to fall asleep again. She didn’t want to scare him but she was feeling worse everyday rather than better and she was unable to stay awake for as long each time.

JD nodded some kissing het temple gently as he wrapped his arm underneath hers so that they could both be holding Amelia "Yeah I will, but I'll be back in the morning." He whispered

Max woke up alone in bed and gave a heavy sigh going downstairs making herself something to eat while she looked around her small home feeling even more alone than ever with Jaxon gone for the day

JD got to the hospital in the morning without Amelia smiling happily at her "Hey beautiful." He whispered happy to see her awake right now

“Where’s Amelia?” She asked him panicked as she looked at him.

Jeff woke up late when usually Jax would be jumping up on his bed but he got up to go check on him frowning when he realised he was burning up. “Hey buddy you not feeling good?” He asked him quietly and sat on the edge of the bed.

Jax looked at Jeff and whimpered holding his Teddy close and getting comfort from Bandit who ran straight in and curled up next to him "Daddy....tummy hurt." He whimpered before pointing to his dirty clothes and sheets on the floor "Accident...I'm sorry daddy!"

JD sat with her and gave a smile "My mom took her for the day. She'll bring her in around lunch and drop her off at dinner." He explained kissing her cheek "She wanted to give us a day."

Carmen smiled tiredly at him, leaning in closer. “Good... then we can talk.... this isn’t getting any better.” She pointed out.

He frowned and kissed his head. “Oh Jax kiddo you don’t have to be sorry. Tell you what come with me. Let’s get you washed down then we’ll get you downstairs so I can watch you better okay?” He murmured and kissed his head, getting him sorted out then called max.

JD sat with her and kissed her cheek "Doctors come in for your check up yet?" He asked softly running his fingers lightly through her hair

Jax followed him and whimpered some "Daddy, daddy tummy!" He whimpered before he couldnt hold it and threw up right there before he started sobbing again

Max saw Jeff's number flash across her screen and smiled thinking it was Jaxon wanting to say goodmorning. She frowned though when she answered hearing Jax crying in the background "Jeff whats wrong?" She asked quickly and paincked

“Oh... hold on buddy it’s okay. It’s alrighg.” He coaxed gently and kissed his head, setting his phone between his ear and shoulder while he helped Jax get cleaned up again. “Hey, Jax has been sick overnight. Still doesn’t feel very good so I thought I’d let you know. No you don’t need to come pick him up we’ll be okay, I’ll let you know if he gets any worse but I promise to keep you updated.” He assured her down the line.

Carmen frowned. “Jorge...” He was ignoring what she said and she sighed a little. “Honey.... you know what I mean.... I’m only getting worse papí.” She murmured gently and squeezed his hand tightly.

Max frowned and quickly got up to get ready but frowned when he said she didn't need to go "Oh um...right. Thank you Jeff." She said quietly before hanging up. She wasn't used to this, when she had Clayton it was the two of them in it together. With Jeff though, since they weren't together it was separate, she wasnt fully in it together with him.

JD frowned some and took a deep breath "You'll get better...I know it." He whispered letting a single tear fall as he held her close to him

She frowned. “Honey look at me.... this isn’t the flu.” She mumbled and watched him carefully. It was hard to ignore that every day she seemed a little worse.

Jeff eventually got Jax settled with a blanket his teddy and a bucket plus a bottle of water and sat near him downstairs. “You want cartoons on kiddo?” They’d has been planning on going to the park again and maybe getting some ice cream but not now they wouldn’t be.

Jaxon nodded softly and curled up close "Iron Man." He whispered pointing at the movies. Whenever he was sick it was the movie he would always watch with Clayton and Max to help him feel better.

JD took a deep breath lettong another tear fall "I know...but we have to stay positive babe." He whispered knowing that she was getting worse day by day and it was a huge chance that she wouldnt make it.

She frowned and watched him. “I’m not saying that’s a bad idea but you have to not ignore it too honey.” She mumbled and held onto him tightly, resting her head on his chest as she started falling asleep again.

Jeff put it on for him then cuddled him close while they watched it. “You want mommy to come get you early today then?” He asked him gently.

Jaxon shook his head some and sniffled "Mommy come and stay?" He asked softly wanting both of them with him right now. They might have been on good terms but recently he hadn't had many play dates with the two of them there anymore.

JD nodded softly and took a deep breath "I can do that." He whispered before he gave a heavy sigj seeimg her asleep against him

His mom got there with Amelia later plus some bags of shopping that she’d done for the little girl. “You guys are swamped with medical bills. You let me get her clothes okay?” She smiled at her son and passed Amelia into his arms who’s was squealing and reaching for him anyway.

Jeff nodded and picked his phone up texting to see if she wanted to come over and stay, explaining what Jax had just asked for then waited patiently for a response.

JD smiled some and took Amelia into his arms "Oh hello princess, oh daddy missed you." He said softly smiling as she pointed at Carmen "Is that momma?"

Max responded quickly saying she would be there. She got there with a few of Jax's sick day things and knocked on the door waiting for Jeff to answer

Amelia squealed happily and sucked on her own fist staring over at her mom then pointed some more trying to get over there.

Jeff got up to go get the door and smiled as she walked in. “Hey. We’re all set up watching iron man.” He told her and went back to the lounge keeping Jax close to him.

Max smiled happily and followed him to the lounge going to Jaxon and hugging him "Hey baby, look I brought your favorite sicky day stuff." She said softly before she sat on the other side of him

JD smiled some but shook his head "No baby girl she is sleeping she can't hold you right now." He cooed gently to her

Amelia kept grunting and reaching for her though until she got too tired and just curled up instead. It was only a couple hours later that her doctor came in for quick check and smiled at JD. “Good news. We have a heart on the way for her. She can go into surgery in a short while.” He told him.

Jeff smiled some as Jax just grumbled and curled up more holding onto bandit while he muttered something about too much attention. “Alright bud you just let bandit cheer you up then okay?” He smiled

Max gave a small smile at home comfortable he was with Bandit before she let her eyes wander over to Jeff watching him quietly. He was still as handsome as before and his beard coming in was even more attractive to her.

JD went wide eyed and smiled widely "Seriously?!" He asked happily as he held Amelia close to him "Oh god this is amazing."

He nodded and let him know they could have some time before they took her in but it would only be about ten minutes or so.

Jeff got up at one point to go get some food, standing in the kitchen humming quietly to himself until he heard Max’s voice and he jumped. “Is he asleep?”

Max noticed Jax asleep and got up to go speak with Jeff "Hey there." She said laughing some as she saw him jump "Yeah out cold." She said glancing back towards the lounge "He used to always watch Iron Man with Clayton when he was sick. Made him feel better knowing he could be strong like Iron Man one day."

JD nodded and thanked her before he looked over to his mom passing her Amelia when Carmen started to wake up "Hey beautiful."

Carmen looked over at him tiredly and frowned some. “What time is it?” She mumbled and reached for him carefully trying to get him a little closer.

Jeff chuckled some and smiled. “He’s too polite for his own good.” He murmured “Didn’t want to wake me up so tried to clean everything up himself last night.” He told her.

Max smiled softly at that "You think its just a little bug?" She asked softly still worried about him. She knew his immune system was weak and just prayed this was nothing serious

JD layed with her holding her close to him "Its nearly noon babe.....they got you a heart." He said quietly looking directly at her "Theyre going to take you in soon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back