• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Turning Up the Heat

Max smiled softly at Jaxon then turned her attention to Jeff "I owe you one." She said softly before she went off to get Jaxon ready making sure she had all his important things incase he had a sensory overload.

JD nodded softly and took a deep breath before he went off to see his daughter smiling when he saw she was awake when he got in there.

Her nurse smiled at him some seeing him take a seat. “You wanna hold her again?” She asked him.

Jeff nodded and went to get his car tidied up for Jax to have space in the back seat then waited in their kitchen.

Max smiled some as Jax ran back on to Jeff and hugged his legs "Ive never seen him this comfortable around someone so quickly." She said softly holding his back pack on her shoulder "This isnt the usual bag but since he has been so sensative lately I want to make sure."

JD nodded giving a small nod "Yeah that would be great." He said quietly holding his arms out and smiling more as he saw his little girl get placed in them

Her nurse smiled some and looked over at her colleague that was bringing a bottle for her and she passed it to JD. “Here ya go.” She smiled at him.

Jeff smiled and took them out to his car, helping Jax to get comfy then got in with max and started the drive to get to where Carmen was.

Jd thanked them quietly and smiled softly as he fed his daughter for the first time "Thats pretty good stuff huh?" He cooed quietly

Max looked at Jeff give a very soft smile "Thank you." She whispered looking back at Jax smiling as he played on his little tablet

Three months went by and they had let Amelia go home just in the past few days but carmen was still stuck in the hospital, still sick but at least awake now just wanting to get home to her family.

Jeff smiled at Jax as he ran over to him at the playground, jumping onto him. “Hey buddy, you ready to start going back home?” He asked him holding him close on his hip. The more time he spent with him the more annoyed he was he’d spent so much time away.

Max gave a small smile and waved at Jeff as she walked over seeing how happy Jax was to see him 'Yeah! Look I get this for Bandit.' She heard him say before showing him the dog toy they had gotten. She was glad he loved it at Jeff's it had scared her to think he might not do well, but sometimes it seemed like Jax wanted to be with him more than her and that really cut deep on her.

JD sat in the hospital room with Amelia in her carrier fast asleep watching shit TV with Carmen just glad to have her awake again "How you feeling today?" He asked softly

Jeff smiled some and kissed his head. “Im
Sure he’s gonna love it.” He smiled and took the backpack from max. “You wanna come over for a bit for a drink? It’s taco night.” He smiled at her.

Carmen shrugged resting her head on his shoulder. “I’ve been worse. Just sore and tired.” She mumbled and looked over st their little girl in her carrier. “She looks like her daddy.”

Max gave a smile and nodded happily "Yeah that sounds great, I dont have any plans." She said laughing quietly as Jax went to his backpack and checked for what seemed like the twentyth time that his teddy was in there in his night clothes "Dont worry baby you didnt forget him."

JD smiled happily giving small nod "Yeah but she has your eyes." He murnured softly before kissing her cheek "I love you babe." He said softly still keeping close to her. The last few months had been hard on him, having to take a leave of absense from the station and deal with Amelia completely on his own but he was still happy to have both of them safe and sound

Carmen smiled tiredly laying there quietly with him and trying to make sure she stayed calm enough she could breathe properly. They’d warned her that she was going to need a transplant and had put her on the list but it
Would be a while yet. “I love you.” She mumbled to Jorge.

He smiled and walked them to his car, driving them back to his place and watched Jax run off to play with bandit for a bit then looked at max while he grabbed her a drink. “So I wanted to ask you something as well by the way.”

JD held her close to him and kissed the top of her head "I love you too babe." He whispered smiling some as he heard Amelia start to fuss "Oh looks like the little princess is up." He said happily as he got her out of her carrier and went to sit back on the bed.

Max smiled some and bit and felt a bit of excitement go through her. They had been getting along so great these past three months and she knew she had already fallen for him again, and right now she hoped he felt the same way "Oh? What is it?" She asked calmly not wanting to show too much emotion just in case it was nothing serious.

Carmen smiled and watched the way he dealt with her. She was almost jealous because she hadn’t had a chance to do that with her. She couldn’t even hold her properly yet because she didn’t have the strength. “She hungry?” She asked him quietly.

He smiled some in excitement. “So, I wanted to ask your permission first cause obviously you’re jaxs mom this is up to you. But that weekend that I’ve got him next week... I was wondering if you’d be okay if I brought my girlfriend over to meet him for the first time?” He smiled at her.

Max felt her heart break a bit but she kept her smile on her face "Oh I didnt know you were seeing someone, thats great." She said quietly but frowned at his request "Oh Jeff I...I dont know, You know how he is with new people. The way he acted with you, that is very out of the ordinary. "

JD smiled softly and gave a nod "Do you wanna hold her?" He asked knowing he could help her out if she wanted him to

Carmen nodded and reached out for her quickly, smiling as she was placed in her arms carefully with a pillow underneath. “Oh my seeet princess. Mommy loves you so so much.” She cooed to her and looked over at Jorge. “And you too.” She murmured. “When she’s finished her bottle you should take a nap. You look exhausted.” She murmured tiredly.

Jeff nodded some and looked at her. “Okay... what if you’re there the first time he meets her?” He suggested. “She’s getting to be quite important in my life and he knows that I’m his dad so...” he trailed off and looked at her hopefully.

Max bit her lip hard and gave a small nod "Okay....just um do it here okay? Not out in public where his sensory might overload." She said softly smiling as Jax ran over with Bandit trailing behind him with his new toy hanging in his mouth

JD nodded softly giving a smile and he finished making up her bottle before he sat down and placed it in her mouth while he sat with her "So I was thinking...what do you think about Marriage?" He asked quietly

She looked up at him and frowned some. “I’m not objecting to marriage. I’m objecting to the idea of you proposing to me right here right now.” She told him quietly and gave Amelia the bottle, watching her quietly.

Jeff smiled and picked up Jax ruffling his hair. “Yes ma’am. How does bandit like his new toy?” He asked him and set him down again watching Jax run off up to his room that Jeff had set up for him.

JD chuckled some and nodded "No no I'm not, not just yet but I also wanted to make sure you were okay with it rather than me pop the question and look like a dumbass." He explained chuckling again.

Max smiled happily and watched Jax nod before he ran off "So whats her name? Will she be okay meeting him?" She asked a feeling of worry starting to fill her while all these questions ran through her head

She smiled at him some. “You’re always gonna be a dumbass. Cause you’re my dumbass. But a smart one.” She teased gently and finished feeding Amelia. “But is there any point in planning anything?” She muttered frowning some.

Jeff smiled some. “Yeah I’ve told her about him and let her know that it would probably take some time. She’s a teacher. Deals with a lot of autistic kids. Her names Charlotte.” He told her

Max nodded softly and bit her lip some "Thats nice, I'm glad you've found someone." She said trying to be nice but she couldnt help but feel hurt. She had been so lonely and falling for Jeff again was making it worse because she knew their ship really had sailed.

JD frowned some "Hey dont talk like that, we could have the big wedding, get you that beautiful dress and have your dad walk you down. Carmen you're gonna make it through this, I know it." He whispered

She frowned and looked up at him. “I still don’t see much point in planning things that far away let alone anything even in the next week.” She mumbled and let him lay with her once Amelia was in her carrier just holding onto him tightly.

Jeff nodded and smiled looking at the time. “Right. Jax come say bye to mommy” he called as he saw that she would be needing to leave to get to work.

Max smiled as Jax ran over and hugged her legs tight "Oh mommy loves you sooooo much, and I'll see you tomorrow okay?" She murmured kissing all over his face before he ran off "I'll pick him up in the morning."

JD held her close to him and gave a heavy sigh "I love you babe, more than anything, we'll figure this out." He murmured

He nodded and walked her to the door then shut it when she left and went to go get Jax and himself settled up with cartoons.

Carmen frowned and looked over at him. “I love you too. You need to get some rest though.” She told him quietly and kissed his cheek then refused to talk to him so he could rest.

Jax cuddled up with his dad and smiled happily "Daddy? Can you make mommy happy?" He asked quietly looking up at him smiling as Bandit layed his head in his lap

JD nodded softly and layed with her before he soon fell asleep against her

He frowned some and held him close. “What do you mean Jax?” He asked gently “I think mommy is quite happy isn’t she?” He asked.

Carmen lay back watching him and gently rubbing his back keeping close to him and smiled tiredly before falling asleep laying next to him but starting to struggle a bit again.

Jax nodded some but gave a small frown "She is, but sometime when she think I sleeping I hear her crying. I sleep with her sometime to make her happy but she still cry at night." He said softly sniffling a bit "Why mommy not happy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back