• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Turning Up the Heat

JD was being woken up by a nurse trying to get him off the bed and made him step over to the wall and out the way so they could help carmen who had started seizing.

Jeff frowned and kissed his head. “Jax I don’t want you worrying bout that okay? Ill make sure mommy is okay I promise.” He murmured gently trying to soothe him

JD groaned softly but soon got up when he realized what was going on "Shit...I'm so sorry!" He said thinking this was his fault

Jax nodded and cuddled into him some more "Okay Daddy, promise?" He asked sticking his pinky finger out wanting a pinky promise to know his mom would be okay

He smiled and pinky promised him then got back to watching the cartoons and sighed a little, keeping his son close and watching him.

Her nurse just shook her head and passed him Amelia's carrier then made them both get out the room.

Jax smiled some and held his teddy bear close to him. He was always relaxed at Jeffrey's house because it was always so quiet since it was outside of the city and basically all farm land.

JD carried his daughter out and sat in the waiting room down the hall taking deep breaths so he could keep himself calm

Carmen woke up next a couple hours later looking over at JD and frowned feeling another chest tube in her side, "Another collapsed lung? Really?" She mumbled, swallowing back tears and looked up at him.

Jeff smiled and held him gently until the timer went off for them to start getting their tacos ready, "Alright... What do you want on yours buddy?" He asked him smiling.

Jax followed him and looked up at the food frowning some "No chicken nuggets?" He asked forgetting he had promised to try a new food with Jeff the next time he came over

JD held her hand in his and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah.." he whispered his eyes red and puffy from crying earlier.

Jeff frowned and lifted him up to set him on the counter. “No buddy remember? You said you would have some tacos with me. You can’t live off of chicken nuggets.” He told him. “Don’t you wanna grow big and strong?” He asked him.

Carmen frowned and gently pulled him closer. “Papí.... que pasa?” She murmured quietly to him and tried to pull him to lay with her.

Jax frowned giving a small nod looking over at the food "But....but chicken nuggets yummy...that look scary." He whispered clutching his teddy tight to him

JD went to lay with her and frowned softly "They almost lost you....I was so scared." He whispered "What if it was me? What if my head on your chest was too much for your frail state?"

She shook her head and watched him, "No baby, no this isn't you... My body hates me. Not you." She promised him tiredly, trying not to move to much, just resting her head on his shoulder, "How's Amelia doing?" She asked him quietly seeing she was in her carrier sleeping again. She was really startung to worry that the lack of bonding her and the baby were able to do at the moment would end up affecting their relationship permanently

Jeff frowned, "Jax buddy, you promised you would be good and try it... If you really don't like it I will put some chicken nuggets on but you're gonna try this." He told him and kissed his head, finishing up dinner pretty quickly after that and put the best bits on a plate for Jax, getting him into his booster seat with his juice and his teddy and started help;ing to feed him

Jax tasted the food and was hesitant but ended eating all of it giving a smile "I did it daddy!" He said happily before finishing off his juice "Daddy we call mommy and tell her goodnight?"

JD smiled softly and held her close to him as much as he could "She is good, woke up not too long ago and ate then fell asleep again."

"Hey look at that good job buddy... So here, come with me." He mumbled and picked him up, carrying him to the fridge and writing on his list of okay foods everything he'd just eaten, "Right, let's go call your mom." He told him and went to grab his phone.

Carmen nodded some and looked over at him, "She's really not going to like me." She mumbled and looked up at him

Jax smiled happily and hugged him watching him dial Max's number "Mommy!" He said happily seeing her face pop up for the video call "Mommy it bed time."

JD shooo his head sighing softly "Babe no, she will love you unconditionally just like you love her." He said softly kissing the top of her head

She frowned some and watched her some, "I've held her five times and she is already 3 months old." She mumbled starting to cry, "J she's our baby irl but it feels like she's just yours." she sniffled.

Jeff chuckled and watched them some while they chatter until he got him tucked up in bed to settle down, stepping out of the room and changed it to voice call, "Hey, he ate everything. Really good for me... I'm worried about you though Max." He told her

Max frowned some and shook her head softly "What do you mean? Jeff I'm fine honestly. Exhausted? Yes, but it comes with motherhood. I'm fine really." She said trying to sound convincing when in all honesty she hadmt felt this lonely since Jeff and her split.

JD shook his head some "Oh babe....no she is ours I promise." He murmured kissing her cheek "I even show her your pictures to let her know."

Carmen frowned resting her head on his shoulder still sniffling a little. “I love you.. I don’t deserve you but I do love you.” She mumbled starting to get sleepy again.

He sighed a little and went downstairs getting a beer out his fridge while he explained everything Jax has told him. “What’s going on cher? Talk to me.”

Max frowned more hearing that Jax was worried about her "Its nothing Jeff...I'm fine." She said much quieter now and much less convincing

JD chuckled softly "I believe thats the other way around babe, but I love you too." He said quietly before he let her drift off to sleep

He frowned and sighed heavily. “Well. I can’t force you but I’m here if you wanna talk okay? He was scared for you.” He explained

Amelia woke up not much later and reached for her daddy squealing and grumbling wanting to be fed just reaching more.

Max took a deep breath letting a few tears fall "I'm just....I'm lonely Jeff." She admits knowing she probably needed to tell someone now because she knew it was getting bad and hearing that Jaxon was worried about her made her realize it

JD heard Amelia and smiled happily going over and picking her up "Hey there princess." He said getting a bottle ready and then sittinf next to Carmen "Is that Mommy?"

Max took a deep breath letting a few tears fall "I'm just....I'm lonely Jeff." She admits knowing she probably needed to tell someone now because she knew it was getting bad and hearing that Jaxon was worried about her made her realize it

JD heard Amelia and smiled happily going over and picking her up "Hey there princess." He said getting a bottle ready and then sittinf next to Carmen "Is that Mommy?"

He frowned some and sighed a little. “Max you lost your fiancé and never had time to grieve because you had to get on with it to take care of Jax... maybe you should talk to someone. Like a professional?” He suggested.

She curled into him gurgling some and stared up at him reaching up for his face and smiling.

Max couldnt help but give a small laugh at that shaking her head some "A professional? Jeff I don't make that kind of money. I make enough to get by and thats it. I can't even afford to get my son a dog like he wanted." She said her voice cracking some "He was my rock Jeff.....and now its gone and I....its all been so much." She cried quietly

Jeff frowned some and rubbed his face. “If he keeps doing well with bandit... I can help out in the dog department.... and there are groups you can join.... I wouldn’t press you normally it’s your decision but when Jax starts noticing it... that’s not fair on him.” He pointed out quietly.

Carmen woke up again and looked over at her little family, reaching for Amelia tiredly. “Here.” She mumbled smiling at her.

Max took a deep breath and gave a small nod "Thank you .. I should probably go...its late. Goodnight Jeff." She whispered before hanging up the phone quickly and going straight to bed to cry herself to sleep like she did most nights

JD smiled happily as he heard Carmen's voice transitioning Amelia over to her making sure they were both comfortable "Isn't she beautiful?"

She smiled watching her. “Especially when she’s scrunched up and ready to do a poop for daddy to clean.” She smiled and kissed her little head watching her carefully.

Jeff sighed heavily chucking his beer away and going to bed with bandit laying outside jaxs door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back