• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TT&WW Rules & OOC

My god the accents. They both hurt my soul and are awesome.
Haha, I need to catch up. I want to write an accent for Vyxyl but can't figure out *how*

I'm transferring it from DnD, so might be a bit unsure. Via a PM then, or some other means?
You can do it here. Being Staff = PMs are very full with stuff relating to that.

You can do it here. Being Staff = PMs are very full with stuff relating to that.

Okay. Not to spam, here we go under the spoiler thing.

I wanted to transfer a DnD character I have made for a game which didn't come to be, so I had no chance to play him out. Originally it was a moon elf pirate, but since one of the players already mentioned the existence of dark elves, I guess I'll go with that instead not to oversaturate the universe with copies of basically "the same thing, just not inherently evil".
The concept was, that it is a very old person between one and three hundred years old - making him a middle-aged representative of the species - as a result of a racial longlivety who had spent his life in the sea, literally being born on a ship, and seeing dry land very, very rarely in this lifetime. Again, due to longlivety and dangerous conditions, he outlived many people, survived a few mutinies, and switched crews and/or ships more than once. However, he lacks ambition to crawl to the top of the chain and actually try to take the captain's hat - only enough to crawl into officers, as he's too old and too posh to do the "dirty" work: navigation being his preference due to experience and implied powers, and bosun being the second choice due to being rather good with people thus being able to manage the crew quite well.
The fact that basically the entire life was spent at the sea and dormant magical abilities, I wanted to give him related abilities, like having a "feel" for ships, akin to kind of a Spidey Sense... quickly tuning onto a vessel as if it was a living being, and knowing exactly if something goes wrong with it. Wanted to add certain things as unmistakable feeling for the weather, but I'm not sure it will come in handy when aeromancers exist, tbh, so correct me if I'm wrong [edit: thought about it, and maybe taking something like mending instead is better]. I wanted to give him a minor illusions power that would allow after some preparation put glamour on to somewhat change appearance as a nod to a dormant magic if that is acceptable.

Last edited:
So... Bosun and Surgeon ish still open O3o?

Edit: Uh... hullo... lewking to join^3^

So... Bosun and Surgeon ish still open O3o?

Edit: Uh... hullo... lewking to join^3^
Bosun currently has a PC applying for the spot which was discussed with the player so really only surgeon is open and general crew.

Hey, just wanted to ask if the group was still headed toward Booty Bay? Or did I miss that stop? I'd like to let my character join the crew once you get there.

Hey, just wanted to ask if the group was still headed toward Booty Bay? Or did I miss that stop? I'd like to let my character join the crew once you get there.
We've not headed out there no, I need to approve your CS first as well before you jump in, lol.

I posted! I don't know how you guys can post such long replies, it's impressive.

I posted! I don't know how you guys can post such long replies, it's impressive.
As long as it has something people can react to and is at least a paragraph it's chill, lol.

We must come together as a crew and man him up!

Don't expect Sherlyn's support.

Mostly because I can't seem to come up with something to post.
Well, here is a chance to just go interact with someone on the crew, anyone. Maybe tell someone good job, flirt, tease, pull a prank on the QM like everyone else, help Gru, tease Alcott, etc.

BackSet BackSet dazzling dazzling specters specters

Alright mateys I've noticed not any activity for a while now. This is the one and only nag tag I'll be doing and if there aren't any responses by Saturday any roles you have will be lost and you'll be considered no longer interested in the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back