• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TT&WW Rules & OOC

O
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

-

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=topimg][/div][div class=fyuricontain][div class=imagecontainer][div class=mainimage][/div][/div][div class=txtcontain]
[div class=header]Rules

"Break the rules, walk the plank!"[/div][div class=txt]Please go over the rules typed out here. While many of them are basic roleplay etiquette and common sense, they are listed so all players know what is and isn't acceptable. When you decide to join this roleplay, you are agreeing that you have read, understood, and agree to adhere to them. If you are found violating or ignoring the rules, you risk being removed.

• Absolutely no metagaming, godmodding, autohitting, or powerplay. Please ask if you are unsure what these terms mean.
  • Be active. Activity is important for any roleplay.
  • If you are going to be inactive please inform the GM at least. If you are inactive without notification your character may be removed.
  • Posts should be understandable and readable. For the love of Davy Jones please don't use tiny font sizes!
  • Please limit BBCode in the IC posts so that everyone can read it. Mobile users matter.
  • Please tag players who your character is interacting with as well as provided a location of where you character is if you can.
  • Avoid one-liners. A paragraph (4+ sentences) is the minimum requirement.
  • All RpN rules apply.

[div class=lmh]Discord Server[/div]
Discord is not required, but it is suggested since you'll get a quicker response there. Click here to join the Discord server.
[/div][/div][/div][div class=bottomimg][/div]
[class=fyuricontain] max-width:1053px; min-height:600px; margin:auto; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/ROvSFjm.jpg'); overflow:hidden; color:#000; [/class] [class=imagecontainer] max-width: 1053px; height: 486px; margin: auto!important; line-height: 0px; [/class] [class=mainimage] position:relative; z-index:2; height: 100%; width: 100%; pointer-events: none; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/gw5pGGZ.png) no-repeat center center; background-size:cover; background-position:left; [/class] [class=header] font-family: 'Trade Winds', cursive; color:rgba(0,0,0, 1.0); font-size:50px; line-height:40px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=txtcontain] position:relative; z-index:1; [/class] [class=txt] padding:25px 30px 0px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=lmh] display:inline; font-family: 'Trade Winds', cursive; font-size:30px; [/class] [class=smh] display:inline; font-family: 'Trade Winds', cursive; font-size:20px; [/class] [class=bottomimg] max-width:1053px; min-height:174px; margin:auto; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/z8BZsi3.png') no-repeat; [/class] [class=topimg] max-width:1053px; min-height:174px; margin:auto; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/C2YTdWE.png') no-repeat; [/class]

Question: What's the fire arm status in this world?
Basically the same as the golden pirate age; swords, daggers, small explosives, cannons, flintlock pistols, blunderbuss, long rifle, boarding axes, etc.

June Verles June Verles Gru is approved and for some reason I hope he has some kind of amazing accent. Or speech impediment.

Noble Scion Noble Scion Yer gude mate.

Hope my sheet's okay.
I'll let ya know when I get a chance to really sit down and read it, eating lunch rn so doing a quick message reply lol

BackSet BackSet Just a note, your character can have six total abilities, so if you want to give more physical abilities or look into magical ones you could.

BackSet BackSet Just a note, your character can have six total abilities, so if you want to give more physical abilities or look into magical ones you could.
I couldn't really think of many.

I thought about giving her a minor shield spell or something. Or...

Oh my god. Is conjuration allowed? I want to have her conjure pistols like the conjure blade spell in Skyrim!

I couldn't really think of many.

I thought about giving her a minor shield spell or something. Or...

Oh my god. Is conjuration allowed? I want to have her conjure pistols like the conjure blade spell in Skyrim!
I mean sure, just nothing with infinites so there would be a limit on anything conjured.

Birdsie Birdsie Posting this here cause gotta show the non-discord peoples you're CS is accepted with of course what was mentioned over discord :p

BackSet BackSet dazzling dazzling Good news, you both get the role (I opted to add in an extra one). Bad news, I fully expect your characters to fight over directions at some point.

BackSet BackSet You ignored the no-infinites rule :p
They have infinite ammo and are glow a spectral blue. Aside from this they function the same as normal guns. Sherlyn can desummon them at will.
Also, confused how they can be magical flintlock pistols just... conceptually since flintlocks require things like primer, black powder, ball, patch, patch lube, flint and ramrod. XD The might prefer something like a pepperbox (gun).

dazzling dazzling This section confuses me a bit;
As she aged, she underwent a full revision of her identity with the help of a trafficker in exchange for a slave. To obtain one, she learned the ins and outs of poisons. After capturing a beggar and changing her identity, she moved to Irelens. With the new skill of poison, she was able to perform more efficient kills. Using her charm to seduce upper class men, she killed them off with poison and collected her inheritance before moving on to the next target. Those who got too curious were either bribed or dealt with. However, the assassination of another aristocrat went badly and her two identities were linked, putting her under heavy prosecution. Retreating from Driele, she soon found herself on the Whimsical Lady.

Mostly at the beginning it seems my sleep-deprived brain can't make sense of it. Also just a side note on her persuasion, much like Birdsie's bird, PCs have to give permission to be affected, don't need any drama over things that could affect other players, lol.

BackSet BackSet dazzling dazzling Good news, you both get the role (I opted to add in an extra one). Bad news, I fully expect your characters to fight over directions at some point.

BackSet BackSet You ignored the no-infinites rule :p

Also, confused how they can be magical flintlock pistols just... conceptually since flintlocks require things like primer, black powder, ball, patch, patch lube, flint and ramrod. XD The might prefer something like a pepperbox (gun).

dazzling dazzling This section confuses me a bit;

Mostly at the beginning it seems my sleep-deprived brain can't make sense of it. Also just a side note on her persuasion, much like Birdsie's bird, PCs have to give permission to be affected, don't need any drama over things that could affect other players, lol.
Ok! Sorry for the confusion. What I meant is something like this; She kidnapped someone to pay a trafficker to give her a new identity. New appearance, personal documents, etc. Does that clear it up a bit? I was kinda worried about that being confusing (:

Got a better idea. Will fix.

Fable Fable Okay this power idea might break the rules so I'll run it by you first: would it be okay for my character to be able to somehow (either via opening a portal or something else) be able to summon her regular pistol (there's only the one and it's just a normal pistol that she bought so if it's destroyed it's gone) similar to the bound weapon spell in D&D Link

Fable Fable If there is a problem with the lore, please let me know! I don't know if he's good enough, but i'm open to improvement!
I'll let ya know when I go over it. Just woke up so need coffee first.

Ok! Sorry for the confusion. What I meant is something like this; She kidnapped someone to pay a trafficker to give her a new identity. New appearance, personal documents, etc. Does that clear it up a bit? I was kinda worried about that being confusing (:
Yeah it was the whole "revision of her identity with the help of a trafficker in exchange for a slave. To obtain one, she learned the ins and outs of poisons. After capturing a beggar and changing her identity, she moved to Irelens."

So she sold someone into slavery (which she's fine with after her own family tried to do that to her?). What is this "one"? The slave? Identity? My brain is still kind oof "what is being read right now, missing input."

So I just wanna be sure I understand rather than assume I think I know.

Fable Fable Okay this power idea might break the rules so I'll run it by you first: would it be okay for my character to be able to somehow (either via opening a portal or something else) be able to summon her regular pistol (there's only the one and it's just a normal pistol that she bought so if it's destroyed it's gone) similar to the bound weapon spell in D&D Link
If you're going to use the bound weapon spell as is, that's fine. So if it gets dropped, taken away, etc it's handy, lol. I imagine it more like Thor summoning his hammer;

Fable Fable would it be possible for a character to have a long rifle fitted with a primitive sort of scope? Something along the lines of the character having fitted a spyglass to their rifle?

Fable Fable would it be possible for a character to have a long rifle fitted with a primitive sort of scope? Something along the lines of the character having fitted a spyglass to their rifle?
Oh indeedy. There is actually a weapon in SoT where the scope is actually a green bottle. XD
jpg

I couldn’t really figure it out so I left
Ah, most of the server is open, you just could manually set your rank via the bot to get access to the specific RP channels. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back