• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Might stick to Heroes this time. I just need to find an image/good idea if I don't reuse old ones.

Ideas so far:
-superhuman with latent psychic abilities that make stuff work because they believe it works ie 40k Ork without the infestation spores.
-clown-themed one with the ability to cut anything.
-A Gem themed hero with ability to control Gold and Precious stones while embodying them as well.
-Hero whos body can absorb energy to point they are essentially a giant battery which they use to power their gadgets.

Last edited:
Might stick to Heroes this time. I just need to find an image/good idea if I don't reuse old ones.

Ideas so far:
-superhuman with latent psychic abilities that make stuff work because they believe it works ie 40k Ork without the infestation spores.
-clown-themed one with the ability to cut anything.
-A Gem themed hero with ability to control Gold and Precious stones while embodying them as well.
-Hero whos body can absorb energy to point they are essentially a giant battery which they use to power their gadgets.
Id prefer the middle one. The first is to close to reality warping and the third would be a bit hard to make baddies for.

So to confirm, the precious metal/stone one was ok?. The Clown one I suppose I can change power to ability to make anything able to cut/sharp (ie bad times if they use it on grass) or maybe the power to see the weakpoint in what there looking at.

FearItself FearItself I don't suppose you can get a thread started so we can have a place to chat OOC without using the interest check thread?

Also, I like the idea of being able to see weak points PlusUltra PlusUltra . I'm planning a particularly powerful villain, and something like that would be helpful in knowing how to defeat it.

So to confirm, the precious metal/stone one was ok?. The Clown one I suppose I can change power to ability to make anything able to cut/sharp (ie bad times if they use it on grass) or maybe the power to see the weakpoint in what there looking at.
Yes i would prefer the precious metal one. The clown could have that power yes i think it makes sense for the clown as to have it as well.

FearItself FearItself I don't suppose you can get a thread started so we can have a place to chat OOC without using the interest check thread?

Also, I like the idea of being able to see weak points PlusUltra PlusUltra . I'm planning a particularly powerful villain, and something like that would be helpful in knowing how to defeat it.
Please send me deets on your villain. Big dangerous baddies will need to be thoroughly screened as we have big baddies already and the other baddies will need to fit the story and plot.

'Eyo all.

Baddies aplenty- just let's not make them TOO aplenty, folks.

I don't think we're aiming for a gritty, cynical overview of humanity here.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- PauciloquentPumpkin PauciloquentPumpkin PlusUltra PlusUltra darkborn darkborn Princess Roomba Princess Roomba LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Zmandd Zmandd Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire

The occ

The lore

And the CS

Pm me or darkborn darkborn for the Discord link i look forward to seeing what you guys come up with. Please be sure to read the lore and character expectations before posting your CS if you have questions just ask and we will gladly answer them :)

Oh hey I didn’t see this.
Im interested if you’re still accepting people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back