• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity, school for enhanced individuals OOC

Tiguidi Tiguidi not sure how the group is gonna start,but I think it'd be a nice idea to have a scene early on where Serena meets with Doppler and gets a little evaluation/testing of her ability to set some ground rules,while Doppler gives her a bit of snark.

If you like,it might be a good way to establish our characters.

Tiguidi Tiguidi not sure how the group is gonna start,but I think it'd be a nice idea to have a scene early on where Serena meets with Doppler and gets a little evaluation/testing of her ability to set some ground rules,while Doppler gives her a bit of snark.

If you like,it might be a good way to establish our characters.
That would be great, I'm down for this! Maybe that could be done after Doppler's first class?

UnknownUserAgain UnknownUserAgain I think you can just create a character in the appropriate thread.

Power Studies is more like the technical, scientific stuff about the M-Gene in general while Gifted Learning is more focused on a specific student's power and learning about their unique ability.
I see. May have to change to one of those subjects.

You guys can go ahead and start posting in the IC thread. Just have your characters head to PT class with Jenkings.

Well,I'm at work (and have different hours from a lot of users on this site anyway) but in a couple hours maybe I can have Doppler be part of the welcome for the new arrivals.

Well,I'm at work (and have different hours from a lot of users on this site anyway) but in a couple hours maybe I can have Doppler be part of the welcome for the new arrivals.
Oh no that’s fine I didn’t mean it like that I just thought it was funny

I honestly just have no ideas for how to start and I do much better when I can interact with other characters anyway, so...I'll just post as soon as I see someone else has 😂

Optimo Optimo Are the students going to their class immediately after landing or do they have time to go in their dorms to unload their things?

Dang. Daniel's got the emo teen thing down. Homesick but hates his parents, uncaring and brooding...Maybe there is a god because I feel like most everyone will be scared to approach him at first. He's so withdrawn and cold lol

Updating Serena's sheet as we go sounds like something to do for me as well. Looking at it again, it does feel a bit bare-boned...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back