• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity, school for enhanced individuals OOC

"I'm not too strict on how often one should post but I'd prefer it be at least like 2-3x a week just so we can keep the RP going and things don't slow down too much."
-Crxss in the interest check

Nope, but then again. I am waiting for someone to notice Levina’s condition. The poor girl knocked herself out with their own power, and their determination to get through the horrible obstacle course. 😅

Ah, I see now.

The Teacher or one of the teachers isn't responding to the attempts at the Obstacle Course.

Yep, and what did you expect to happen. Levina’s power is electricity manipulation, and there are metal obstacles on the course. It’s not going to end well for her.

I initially wanted to jump in as a student with ya'll, but if things are this slow I could probably make a teacher and try to get things rolling again.

Hey Optimo Optimo

Seeing as Sinclair got accepted, wanted to know if there's anything on Angie's CS you'd like me to edit before I start typing.

Honestly the problem seems to be most of the teachers not being present,not sure I'd continue with this either just yet.

Okay, finally finished reading through the RP and got my post up
Wooo! Mr. Sinclair to the rescue, because Levina does need a healer. Her hands are red from the constant shocking of their own electricity from those metal obstacles, and the adrenaline caused the discharge to happen.
Also, sparkplug. 😆

Last edited:
Honestly the problem seems to be most of the teachers not being present,not sure I'd continue with this either just yet.
With that being said, though, Serena's supposed to meet with Doppler. The students are being given a bit of free time so she may just pop into her office.

Me: Waiting for Levina to get R&R from Mr. Sinclair. The unconscious sparkplug needs that, and some healing for her poor hands.

R&R means Rest and Recuperation, I believe, so Levina simply needs to rest. Though some healing would help.

What might have happened if Dolores used those combat drones.
Levina: *Screaming and running for her life, because nobody taught her how to use their electricity manipulation.* <--- She can only do the tiny zapping from her fingertips. 😂
Nellancholy Nellancholy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back