• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"It's nothing. Just some guy who wants to make people angry." I said. "I'm sorry, Finnley." I continued. "And you better stop freakin' out at people." I said, barely bothering to glance at Claud.

"I happened to be standing next to her." He scooted away a bit, potentially making Steve even more angry. "And she happened to say something that I thought was strange. Anyway, it's orientation, we'll fight later." He shrugged, as if he couldn't care less. He scooted away from everyone and sighed very loudly.

Last edited:
Claud

Claud was adjusting their mask uncomfortably when someone apparently was speaking to them, even though they thought they gave the vibe for everyone to back off. They quickly glanced at the black-haired boy, raising their eyebrows from how he worded his remark. "...And you better stop freakin' out at people." They looked at the ground and opened their mouth before closing it again, distracted from speaking by the feeling of being immensely better. They crouched back up from their position of their hands on their stomach, turning side to side in their seat. Although they were still a little nauseous, they suddenly felt like a weight had been lift from their body. They squinted their eyes from nervousness and confusion while making sure they were okay. Was this another sign of their powers? Or was the motion sickness just easily solved from resting? Even though Claud apparently got better from the flight, there was now a pounding in their head from all the unanswered questions concerning their powers. Having powers was like having something growing inside you that you didn't ask for, and you have no idea what it'll bloom for you.

Claud shifted the mask upwards again, narrowly staring at the black-haired boy before speaking the words, "I never asked for your input, did I?" They felt other words trying to come out of their throat, but forced them down, thinking, I don't care what he thinks. He doesn't care what I think. End of story.

Claud looked away from him and looked towards the curly red-haired boy scooting away from everyone, as Claud silently agreeing with the movement. If they were moving away from others, they were moving away from Claud, which meant that any bacterium they could possibly have on their disgusting body would be far away from Claud. Claud shivered at the thought of tiny microorganisms already making their way over to everyone. Trying to distract themselves of the terrifying thought, they looked up at the front of the room, wondering when orientation would start.​

"Sorry Tiene, I didn't mean you! I was talking about this guy." I added quickly upon seeing Tiene's distress. "Now, 'This guy.' Are you planning to just make everyone upset and then walk off? Or do you plan to add some extra remarks? I don't know what you're trying to accomplish with this, but it needs to stop."

Claud

(By the way, sorry for all the mean stuff Claud says, haha)

Claud sighed quietly and looked at the black-haired boy again. They were really going to fight in the middle of a room with a boy whose name they didn't know. They stared blankly at him as the boy finished his remark, Claud narrowing their eyes further. This boy's words seemed to make Claud the worst person on Earth, the villain in this boy's main story. He talked as though he knew exactly what Claud was going to do next. Claud suddenly felt a rush of amusement rush through them as they smiled mockingly. Was this boy really acting like this? As if he could fix everything.

"You think you're a hero," Claud said amusingly, "don't you? Think I'm a villain and you're here to save the day!" Claud then looked into the boy's eyes, speaking slowly, "Heroes are jokes. You defeated me, if that's what you want. If you want to be the savior of the day for everyone here, be my guest. Think what you must, hero." They kept staring at the boy, waiting to see if they were to keep on being "nice" and stand up to the bully, which was apparently them now.​

"Says-you know what, whatever!" Tiene moved closer to Finnley, skeptical that Steve was being serious.He whiiped around at Claud's words and he was pretty sure even they knew he was saying, "I agree!" Out of spite. He went to the orientation room ahead of everyone else and sat down, staying silent.

Last edited:
“Uhhh not sure.” She said. She was still just dumbfounded that she was just yelled at. Still trying to think why. She didn’t even know. She looked at Tiene “it has to start sometime though” she said. She sighed looking back to the front, also paying a little no mind to Steve, she glanced at cloud once more and grumbled something, and looked to the front of the room again

“Geez.” Finnley said at the commotion Dumbfounded, she just wanted to get through orientation, but here it was again, all the fighting…..THAT she could DEAL with. She glared at Claud for a moment sort of saying to her did that really have to happen? And looked back in front again, looking at Tiene “you good bud?” She asked.

"I mean I guess. Black haired guy decided to tell me I was looking for a fight" he huffed. "Also, I don't like orientation much, ever. The person is always annoying. Best I can do is delay." he waited to see if Finnley would agree. He waited for everyone else to arrive, glancing at the clock.

“I….guess” Finnley said nodding to Tiene she also glanced at the clock, she silently thought that if claud didn’t want to be bothered, why sit close? She just sighed Looking at the front of the room again. She didn’t know how to start fights….but she sure as hell didn’t know how to end one. She nervosuly shuffled in her seat, it disintegrated seem to be starting out as a good day.

"Tiene, I didn't mean you! I meant Claud!" I said, before turning back towards Claud. I quietly grinned and glanced at Claud. It was unclear what was going on in my head, but I suddenly found the situation a bit more amusing.

Hanako noticed the girl smile beside her. She glanced at her and tried to smile back but only a small smile came out for a split second before her cold expression came back and she looked forward. It was starting to get pretty loud near her. The people she sat by were starting to argue with some guy who was saying some snarky remarks. She didn’t really like loud places, preferring silence herself. It slightly annoyed her though, it was kinda useless arguing right now, or at least it seemed like it to her.

Before she was folding paper aimlessly, just folding in random places. However now, she found herself folding the pieces of paper of the people who were arguing. Well it wasn’t really folding, more of crumpling. She hadn’t realised what she was doing it until she looked down at her own paper, it was crumpled as well. “Sorry about that, it was getting a bit too loud.” She looked back at the people would were arguing and apologised while she used her powers to flatten out the papers.

She stopped herself from laughing after the papers got crumbled, (barley), and after all, they did deserve it. She wasn't sure if the girl meant it, but she sure hoped she did. She looked back at the girl & smiled again. "I'm Ally. What's your name?"

Hanako, had just finishing flattening out the papers, she hoped they didn't mind too much that she did that. When ever she was stressed or a bit anxious she noticed that any thing paper like was affected, whether it was folded or crumpled. She always tried to keep herself calm and composed in fear of ruining some documents or things that have paper properties that were important. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment to calm herself down, trying to drown out some of the loud noises around her. She then heard a voice close to her, she turned to see the girl who smiled at her earlier asking for her name. "Ah, my name is Hanako." She introduced herself to the girl sitting beside her.

"That's a nice name." She looked at the people who had been arguing's papers and looked back at Hanako. "So.. I assume your power is.. controlling paper? Or messing with annoying people. Either is fine with me." She smiled at her own joke, glancing over at the three people. She hoped they didn't have super hearing or something. She didn't want to be starting drama on her first day. She looked back at her. "I meant uh.. I didn't mean that.. Eh, whatever."

“It is. Although there may be more I can do aside from just folding of crumpling it.” Hanako confirmed Ally’s question. “Well they weren’t annoying, for me, they were just a bit too loud.” She corrected when she heard Ally say they were annoying people. She glanced at the group of people while saying it. Once she heard Ally redact her statement in a somewhat clumsy manner, she scoffed in a joking way. She didn’t really laugh often, no one could really crack the cold expression on her face enough to do it.

She smiled sheepishly. "Well, uh, that's still a cool power. How long have you known? How do you find out? That must've been hard to find out. I know mine was."

Finally Tiring of arguing with Claud, I looked over at the girl to our left. "Mornin'! What's your name?"

~~~~The Plane~~~~

Anya’s heart was beating rapidly. She was so excited!

After all, today was the day she was leaving her hometown, and her normal life behind, and would enroll in a very special academy for very special people. No one knew her there. It was truly a new beginning.

Hopefully, she’d be able to stay out of trouble and focus entirely on developing her newfound powers. She was tired…of being bogged down by people having all kinds of unreasonable expectations of her, and of faking good all the time. It was like a trap, a maze, and now she was about….

Suddenly, on the edge of her vision, a flight attendant tripped on her own heels. Anya immediately slowed down time, and moved out of her way, just in time to avoid having hot coffee and a whole bunch of refreshments spilled all over her school uniform.

The flight attendant was now sprawled on the floor, the tray and snacks firmly pressed beneath her body, a look of utter embarrassment and defeat painted on her overly powdered face.

“Oh my gosh, are you all right?” Asked Anya, faking concern.

“I’m fine, miss! I’m sorry, I’m so sorry! This is my first day on the job. Are you all right?”

Anya quickly glanced over her gray blazer, the knee-long skirt, and her well-polished leather shoes. As expected, not even a single drop of hot liquid hit her. She smiled gently and shook her head.

“It appears I was lucky!”

~~~~The School~~~~

Apparently, the first thing the newly arrived students were supposed to do, was to attend the orientation meeting. Anya found such events to be a waste of time, a mere formality of little benefit to anyone. However, she still decided to participate, not wanting to make a bad first impression.

Reminding herself not to stand out too much, and to keep away from others, she quietly walked in and sat in the corner of a faraway bench.

Then, mustering a fake smile not to look overly threatening, she glanced over other students, carefully examining them.

A lot of them seemed like total weirdos….like, for example, the nervous one in the mask, or the girl folding paper all the time or the tall, muscular girl with white hair. Anya wondered how much of this quirkiness was related to their power, and how much was just their personality.

As for her, she considered herself a perfectly normal person.

Vincin entered the room, taking a seat and looking around at the other people. There weren't a whole lot, but still plenty enough. It seemed as though either some of them knew each other, or had just met.
He fiddled around with the water in his water bottle, making it swish around in tiny whirlpools.

Finnley also looked to the girl, she just gave a wave and a simple smile, she adjusted her ponytail. She watched the other students enter the room looking at the clock again, she crossed her arms getting a bit impatient for it to start.

"I've known since I was about 14." Hanako started, as she flashed back to the day her power developed. "It happened when New Years Day, my family brought a lot of people over. It was a big party with a lot of people I didn't know talking really loudly, mix that with the music blasting and the fireworks that were going to go off, I got stressed and nervous. I ended up crushing the paper cups everyone was holding and spilling their drinks everywhere. Some of the drinks spilled into the outlets so our electricity may not have been working for about a week. Suffice it to say, there hasn't been a party there since." She told her story to Ally, although any one near her could hear it. She noticed it had finally gone quieter now, she appreciated it. She then noticed a voice near her ask for her name once more. She turned to the voice and noticed it was one of people who were arguing earlier. ""Ah, I'm Hanako. Sorry about the paper again." She apologised to the person once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back