• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Eva decided that she could best help their little band by leaving and getting out of harm's way. And so she did, scurrying up the nearest tree and hauling herself over to the sturdiest branch. She figured the odds of the rats being smart enough to get at her up there were probably the lowest.

It was a terrible back-up plan, and she knew it. Thankfully, the bulk of the hoard were being handled expertly by Lance and Marie. A handful of straggler rats clambered after her up the tree, but she was able to swat them down from the branch. Her rock made a sick *thwack* sound every time it connected. It kept her hands clean at least. Literally, if not figuratively.

There was a howl, savage and terrible, and the rats ran to the source. Maybe some kind of protective instinct, but Eva was just glad to be out of the fire.

She was so wrapped up in her own concerns that she barely noticed that the fight had moved away somewhere else. She dropped down to hang from her branch, and let go. Unfortunately, she miscalculated how high up she really was, tumbling to the forest floor in an undignified heap. She swore loudly, and slipped once trying to get back to her feet. She moved to join Maria, but stopped cold when she realized the other witch was not alone.

A demon, formidable and alight with unholy fire, was standing beside her, speaking as calmly as if waiting at a bus stop. Well, if he was speaking, then he must be friendly enough, she thought. As she drew closer, she heard that the demon spoke with a familiar voice. The instructor from earlier. Well well, she thought. Another demon summoner. Their professor really did have his secrets. She wasn't sure what kind of bargain you had to strike with the emissaries of the damned to pull off something like he had, but for the last 15 minutes there wasn't much she wouldn't give to be able to do the same.

Lance returned to their little group, tired and covered in blood and dirt but otherwise unscathed.

"Alright ladies, looks like it's time to head back," he said. Maria bristled at the gesture, but Eva thought it was kind of nice. It seemed almost more genuine and real to add pleasantries after a display of violence like that. Until she learned some kind of offensive magic or Kung fu, or something, it wouldn't be so bad to stick around with Lance wherever he wanted to go.

"Yeah, let's. I think I've seen enough for one day," Eva replied, voice shaking just a hint.

Maria wasn't having it. She stormed off after the demon, evidently wanting to tell it off. Lance protested. Eva gave him a look and simply shrugged.

After looking around for a while, trying to find anyone who could help them Arlo was starting to get tired from walking around and he thought that Lily's arms must be tired after wheeling herself around, "Come on, Lily let's sit down, I'm getting pretty tired after walking around and everyone might be out doing something." Arlo walks over to the nearest bench and sits down and rests his legs. "So... know what?"

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Canth Canth Lance headed back to the school with at least one girl in tow. He heard the bell for lunch, "Hell yeah." He exclaimed pumping up a fist. "Time to eat. I worked up an appetite." He mentally took know that the girls were tougher than they looked. This made him think that they were admirable.

Reaching the cafeteria he preferred a burger, fries and a drink before looking at a map of the school. 'I think I will eat in the garden today.' he thought to himself tapping the place on the map before heading to that location. He hasn't realized just how long they had been in the forest for but apparently it was far longer than he was willing to admit.

Kairon Kairon narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget He stepped by two new students, bag in hand. "Hm?" He took at a look at the rich kid and nodded a little too himself. If he was wealthy then he would know his family too. He wanted no one knowing that yet either. He spotted the girl in the wheelchair and stopped a bit as if lost in thought

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Canth Canth Lance headed back to the school with at least one girl in tow. He heard the bell for lunch, "Hell yeah." He exclaimed pumping up a fist. "Time to eat. I worked up an appetite." He mentally took know that the girls were tougher than they looked. This made him think that they were admirable.

Reaching the cafeteria he preferred a burger, fries and a drink before looking at a map of the school. 'I think I will eat in the garden today.' he thought to himself tapping the place on the map before heading to that location. He hasn't realized just how long they had been in the forest for but apparently it was far longer than he was willing to admit.

Kairon Kairon narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget He stepped by two new students, bag in hand. "Hm?" He took at a look at the rich kid and nodded a little too himself. If he was wealthy then he would know his family too. He wanted no one knowing that yet either. He spotted the girl in the wheelchair and stopped a bit as if lost in thought
After looking around for a while, trying to find anyone who could help them Arlo was starting to get tired from walking around and he thought that Lily's arms must be tired after wheeling herself around, "Come on, Lily let's sit down, I'm getting pretty tired after walking around and everyone might be out doing something." Arlo walks over to the nearest bench and sits down and rests his legs. "So... know what?"

Lily nodded. "I'm already sitting down," she said, trying to make a joke. She sat next to him, hands in her lap. "It looks like some students are coming in," she said, looking at the man who had just walked by. He had seemed to pause, so she took that as her chance to speak up. "E-Excuse me!" she called over to him, waving her hand. "We're new students, and we're a bit lost, can you help us?" she asked, watching him, hoping he was willing to help.

Laughing at Lily's joke, Arlo turned to face the new student who cam up to them. He stood up and introduced himself, "Hello, I'm Arlo Lyon, but please just call me Arlo," He reached out his hand. "As Lily had just mentioned, we are new students who came here a bit late and was wondering where we should go, we have been wandering around the school and, to be frank, I'm a bit lost. Any assistance would de appreciated."

Dr. Peste's Pov
Mentioned: Canth Canth
Dr.Peste was finally back home and he went up to his mirror he took off his mask and he saw the Mark of The Demon King. His pupil was now replaced by a red pentagram. He needed Mr.Bell to get that note this wasn't just small high school drama this man was literally putting the world in danger. Not only would he be trapped in his own mind Dr.Peste was not for picking on the weak normal people. For once Dr.Peste was showing a piece of his humanity still intact. Anyway he already knew that Mr.Bell was interested in his chemical suppression. He then realized something he was The King of Rats, but The Demon King was The God of Rats and Disease.

Canth Canth ((Dr.Peste is not the most patient person as well so don't push him to do something drastic)) Ralph came into the room through a vent and looked for Mr.Bell. He knew why Peste was doing this and he understood. Even though The Demon King was infinitely more powerful he wouldn't have free will anymore his rat comrades followed him mostly by choice. So he was hoping that Mr.Bell would help.

Kairon Kairon narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Lance noticed the rat and smiled to it. "Lance Evans nice to meet you both. Call me Lancelot if you want." He shook the males hands and then looked to the girl, "Unfortunately I am fairly new here too. I am a transfer student here so I don't think I will be much help. I am just heading over to the garden to eat is all." He gave a wave, his large knife visible on his belt, dirt on his boots and a few sparks still arcing off of his body. He reached up, it looked like his headphones had gotten slightly damaged in the fight. He would have to call his mother later to get it fixed.

Alexander Bell & Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
“That’s bullshit and you know it,” Maria turned on Lance. “Blaming us for his sins. It’s not like we came out here anticipating being eaten by rats!” She drew in a breath and opened her mouth as if she were going to continue yelling, when she stopped, head dropping and eyes staring down at the floor. She drew in heavy breaths, and finally closed her eyes as she attempted to regain control. She pushed the excess hormones out through her sweat glands, the adrenaline slowly settling to a healthier amount. Maria sighed and her shoulders dropped with sudden, crippling exhaustion.

“Oh gosh, I’m sorry,” she shook her head, stifling a yawn. “I’m good now, I swear. I’m still not happy about this guy getting away with his attempted murder, but I’m good.” She jutted a finger back at Rat Boy (she had never gotten his name and had no intention of asking).

“Go with the others,” Bell urged, eyeing Maria closely as she came down, looking like she might collapse. She managed to stay upright however, and with a small nod, turned and followed after the other students. She could use a solid nap.

Alex turned his attention back to Dr. Peste.

“You overestimate my level of caring for the human species.” He paused, watching the boy for a moment. “Your ‘vaccinations’ if you will are only temporary. You need a permanent fix. Unfortunately, such a fix will require someone with a bit more...experience in the arts. I might be able to help, but to be honest, the girl was right, you did try to have them eaten by rats.”

Professor Bell left it there, not having said no to helping, but not having said yes either. He merely turned and slipped back into the woods, making his slow way towards the school. The students had already headed back, but he needed some time to think. To process. So much had happened since he had been called to the Headmaster’s office, and he had some deducing to do. Ellery dropped back into her feline form and took her perch on Alexander’s shoulder, curling her tail around his neck for balance. She pushed her head against his chin and closed her eyes. Not sleeping, but opening a line of communication between them so that his thoughts and concerns would become hers.

Professor Bell returned to his office not long after he had left the clearing. He shut and locked the door, requiring solitude. He left the lights off and fumbled his way to his desk, slumping in his chair and leaning back, eyes closed. Ellery dropped from his shoulder and curled on the desk, eyes on the door to keep watch while her Witch entered a very delicate dream state. Only moments in, he was awoken by the sound of small feet scurrying across the wood floor. It was one of the kid’s rats, and it had a note.

Canth Canth the note said this.
"Now I know you don't care about the human race, but I think I might have something interesting you might want to hear. It seems that his goal is to wipe out not only humans and every animal except rats of course, but demons included.

It seems through my ancestors he has slain millions of demons and witches as well under his foot. I was kinda curious is this normal for demons to do. Is going on a weekly crusade normal. Back to my main point since he has access to my memories he has been going crazy for him to go to the school. He considers you all witches so you know where this is going. You can talk to me through Ralph.

P.S Don't give this to the headmaster I will be hunted and it's better if I stay alive and I wasn't really planning on having them eaten I just wanted them to stay out of the battle or leave the battle so it was fair.

Realizing that it was already lunch, Arlo went back to the cafeteria, which they had past while wandering the school, and got himself and Lily some food. He then went back to where he was before and gave Lily her food and then dug in.

Kairon Kairon narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Lance noticed the rat and smiled to it. "Lance Evans nice to meet you both. Call me Lancelot if you want." He shook the males hands and then looked to the girl, "Unfortunately I am fairly new here too. I am a transfer student here so I don't think I will be much help. I am just heading over to the garden to eat is all." He gave a wave, his large knife visible on his belt, dirt on his boots and a few sparks still arcing off of his body. He reached up, it looked like his headphones had gotten slightly damaged in the fight. He would have to call his mother later to get it fixed.
((A quick reminder. The Headmaster doesn't allow contact with outside sources until graduation. Unless you are a top student, you are an exception.))

Eva walked back with Lance, still trying to piece together what she had seen into some rational order. She had seen the ugly side of magic today. And she had come up short in the final measure. A disquieting feeling.

The two had made it back to the main building before Eva realized they had left Maria behind. She felt a twinge of guilt. The other witch was at least with the instructor, last time she saw. Eva had been so keen to get out of the forest that she hadn't thought to take stock.

Then she realized that while she was dithering, Lance had gone ahead without her. Caught in the middl, she ran to catch up. She flagged him down after he had introduced himself to someone new.

"Hey, before you get too far. Thanks for saving my ass back there. And I wanted to ask...that electric thing you have going on?" she asked, flexing her fingers for emphasis. "How does someone do that?"

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge He pondered her question realizing he had never explained. "Well long ago my father touched Excalibur, a cursed sword and I inherited that curse." He stated scratching his head. "I can control it better with the sword but my mother won't let me. (Lance s mother is on staff as a nurse at the school if that is ok with you AL.Over AL.Over )

Since they were told not to fight, Hyunjin stood down and had no choice but to watch. If the fight started to get too dangerous, she would intervene. But would it cause more harm than good if she did? She leaned against a tree and crossed her arms. She was basically waiting patiently for Prof. Bell to sort this out so that they could head back. At least she could give her arm more time to heal. It wasn't fully healed yet so the wounds were still iced over. She took off her coat to inspect the wounds and check the healing process. It seemed like it was nearly finish, but it could still get infected so she kept the ice there. She looked up at Shinku and spoke, thinking she should break the silence between them. "You think we're doing the right thing...?" She asked, wondering if by fighting against the rebels for the headmaster was a good thing or a bad thing.
AL.Over AL.Over

Realizing that it was already lunch, Arlo went back to the cafeteria, which they had past while wandering the school, and got himself and Lily some food. He then went back to where he was before and gave Lily her food and then dug in.
Lily watched him leave with vague confusion. He hadn't said where he was going, so Lily just stayed there. There were a lot of new students here today, obviously. It hadn't really helped her find a place to go, or anything of the sort. She had met people, but they were just as confused as her. At least, that was what she assumed. She looked around and saw the boy from earlier. She started to make her way over, but someone else started talking to him, so she wheeled back. After waiting a few more minutes, she saw Arlo return. "Thank you," She said softly, she wasn't very hungry, but she took a few small bites. "So, what's the next course of action?" she asked, looking around again.

After the fight came to an abrupt halt, Shira continued to watch the apparent professor and rat man have a brief conversation about wether or not to help each other. She briefly considered intervening and revealing her power and how it might be of use, before deciding to keep her hand hidden just a bit longer. She then followed the concentrated mass of passive magic back to the school, and entered through the front gate in hopes of finding someone who could tell her where to go for her initiation. After failing to do so she eventually made her way to the cafeteria, and in exasperation, as well as hunger, decided to join the students there. She made sure her hood was polled up to hide her hair, before shoving her hands in her pockets and calmly entering the lunchroom. She did a quick scan of her surroundings, finding a variety of powers of many metaphorical shades, but none outwardly hostile, as well as several animals with magical bonds, that could be considered familiars in a very broad way. Finding this, she got some food and sat at an empty table in the corner and continued to watch the going-on’s from under her hood.

Arlo turned to look at Lily before saying, "Well, I think we have two options, one we continue to wander aimlessly, not knowing where to go, or two, we could ask some other people where to go. After we finish up our lunch, I say we go to the garden and ask Lance where to find our classroom or something, and that first option doesn't sound like it'll be that helpful. Let's go find lance" Arlo stood up, holding his now half empty plate in his hands and walked toward the garden to find Lance and then sit down next to him. "Sorry if I'm intruding, but I feel as though are best bet would to be to at least go to the principal's room to know where to go, could you help us out by pointing us in the right direction?"

Last edited:
Arlo turned to look at Lily before saying, "Well, I think we have two options, one we continue to wander aimlessly, not knowing where to go, or two, we could ask some other people where to go. After we finish up our lunch, I say we go to the garden and ask Lance where to find our classroom or something, and that first option doesn't sound like it'll be that helpful. Let's go find lance" Arlo stood up, holding his now half empty plate in his hands and walked toward the garden to find Lance and then sit down next to him. "Sorry if I'm intruding, but I feel as though are best bet would to be to at least go to the principal's room to know where to go, could you help us out by pointing us in the right direction?"
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
Lily nodded. “It wouldn’t hurt to ask” she said, following him outside. She looked at the flowers surrounding the area, but she hung back a little. She didn’t want to intrude. She took out the notebook again, beginning to sketch in it. Sure, it could be used for summoning things, but it was still a notebook, and you could use it as such. She had taken up drawing as a hobby, and now she could use it for the better. She looked up again, waiting to see what he would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back