• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

"Hey, don't laugh!" She started laughing too, taking most of the bite out of her reproach.

"I dunno. I'm just worried about the next time we run into a giant monster. Asking him politely to leave doesn't seem to work."

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Lance too on a more serious tone. "If you really want to train though, I will help you." He knew hand to hand and weapon combat so teaching her something like that should be enough to help her keep up with him at least.

Noticing the two other new students he took on a more relaxed tone. The last thing he needed was for these new students to think he was overly serious. "Guess they need help too huh?"

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Kairon Kairon

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge
Noticing that there is another person with Lance, Arlo turned to introduce himself. "Hello, madam. I'm Arlo Lyon." He reaches out his hand. Eva recognizes the name as one of the more renowned magician families with a lot of wealth and power.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Kairon Kairon Lance greeted them with a friendly hand wave. Noticing Lily's shyness he immediately thought of someone he knew from the past. He instinctively wanted to go and comfort her but he stopped him mid stride. "Sorry about that. You remind me of someone I know..." He admitted. It was a good memory. Someone he cared about? He clutched his head in pain, his eyes shut as a memory invaded his memory.

A maiden with fair white hair. A flower garden, petals in the air. Reaching out to her with an armored hand. Her smile. Lances headache vanished almost as quickly as it had come. 'whose memory was that?' he thought to himself. Looking back to Lily and then away to his shaking hands.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Kairon Kairon Lance greeted them with a friendly hand wave. Noticing Lily's shyness he immediately thought of someone he knew from the past. He instinctively wanted to go and comfort her but he stopped him mid stride. "Sorry about that. You remind me of someone I know..." He admitted. It was a good memory. Someone he cared about? He clutched his head in pain, his eyes shut as a memory invaded his memory.

A maiden with fair white hair. A flower garden, petals in the air. Reaching out to her with an armored hand. Her smile. Lances headache vanished almost as quickly as it had come. 'whose memory was that?' he thought to himself. Looking back to Lily and then away to his shaking hands.
Lily smiled in response, “It’s okay!” She said, shifting again. She wondered who she looked like. It was funny to try and think about it, but she was still lost, so she felt as though she had no time for daydreams. Once she came back to reality, she looked over at Lance, and noticed that he looked like he was in pain. “A-Are you okay?” She asked, looking for anything that could have hurt him. They were in a school full of magic users, so there could be anything. “Do you need medicine?”

(OOC: Kairon Kairon Eva is something of a magical layperson, so she probably won't recognize you much, but she'll do what she can!)

Lance clearly took his offer seriously, so Eva nodded solemnly in reply.

"I do. I won't let you down. We'll have to get that going sometime."

Two more students joined them, and Eva was happy to let them take over the conversation with Lance. The younger man was a good start, but if she really wanted to crack some heads, she knew who she had to talk to. And she would prefer to be alone to speak to him.

She had almost taken her first stride when both the newcomers introduced themselves. Shoot, she thought. No escape just yet.

The girl was pale and nervous. Voice barely more than a whisper. Eva didn't catch exactly what she had said. Lance reacted viscerally to her presence, holding his head in his hands for a moment. It was strange, and no less strange that Lance seemed to have no idea what was happening to him either.

The boy could not have been a starker contrast to his companion. He was handsome and tall with well-bred features. A shock of blonde hair. His name was Arlo Lyon. He said his last name with some emphasis, as if it would be something she already knew. She didn't.

"Oh yeah, of course. Lyon!" she gushed. "In the flesh!" The lie rolled off her tongue easy and sweet.

Dr.Peste
Mentioned: Canth Canth

Dr.Peste pulled out a epipen he was testing and stab it into his thigh. A more portable and easy way to inject. His claws went away and his hair began to disappear the voice began to get quieter, but was still shouting at him. The voice began saying that he wanted to tear Alexander to pieces and eat that demon soul. Dr.Peste also began to realize that he could and would get more powerful. The Demon King would devour souls and get stronger and stronger. He lost about 90% of his souls due to Dr.Peste's vaccinations which he also found out would last 2 weeks. If he was that strong with 90% of his souls gone. God help demons and humans alike if he got his hands on a Queen Demon soul.

(OOC, Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge so she is basically pretty sheltered from the outside world is what you're saying right?)

Arlo, noticing how anxious Eva was to leave, decided to end the conversation. "I think that lunch is almost over, I'm going to stay with Lance to see if he can help me find out where to go, see ya."

He look turned to look at Lance and saw that he had his head in his hands, shaking. He went to his side to see if he was hurt or had any injuries. "Lance, are you okay? Are you hurt? I could try and find an adult to see if they could help." He began looking around to see if there were any teachers that cold help.

Not completely buying it, Arlo decides to leave it alone and change the subject. "So, what are the classes here about anyways? I know that we're going to learn about how to use magic, but what are some of the specifics?"

Kairon Kairon He shook his head, "Like I have said before. I am a transfer student. I know about as much as you. If you are trying to find anything there are maps on the walls." He said, sitting down a little tired. If only he could freely control his powers without these regulators.

Kairon Kairon Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
Lily sat there, only nodding a little bit. She didn't fully believe Lance when he said he was hungry, but she also did believe him a little bit. She awkwardly held out her barely touched lunch. "I have some food," She paused for a moment. "Maybe we should just go to the main office...if they have something like that," she suggested, trying to find a solution. She was quiet for a few moments, before something clicked. "I can leave if we're annoying you!" she added quickly, bowing her head in a kind of apology.

Shinku's POV

Shinku sat at the edge of her small bed, stroking her crow that was returned to her. After her disastrous mission, Shinku and Hyujin were allowed to take a day off school and missions with the permission of the Headmaster.

Shinku tucked her hand deeper into her pockets. After the incident of her burning down her village, the Headmaster had Shinku's dorm adjusted by a cryokentic and a barrier-creating ability wielder, clearly not taking any chances. So, she was basically in a power nullifying cell that is temperatured so cold that it would weaken her. Shinku silently cursed the Headmaster and wished Hyujin would not get a dorm room like her's.

She was given her homework and studying materials to study by herself earlier, so Shinku started to complete the work. She realised half way that it was currently Lunch Break.

I think I'm allowed to go to the Dining Hall, Shinku though to herself.
Putting her worksheets and pencil case down, Shinku turned the freezing knob of her dorm room and headed to the Dining Hall on the first level of the school building.

When she approached the Dining Hall, Shinku felt the glares of the other students burn her back like lazers. Shinku lowered her head and went straight to the least occupied queue.

After getting her food, Shinku bolted out of the school's eating area, refusing to spend another second there. She was the last one at the queue, so she took the last of the food. Perhaps I should go to the garden to eat, Shinku thought to herself. Shinku walked through the locker areas as she headed to the School Garden according to the maps on the walls.

Arriving at her destination, Shinku saw four students already there ( Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best , Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge , narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , Kairon Kairon ). Sensing that she was not necessarily welcomed, Shinku ducked into the corner and hid behind a huge tree. The tree had petals that were coloured with different shades of pastel colours, it's leaves looked like it was dipped in molten silver and gold. As Shinku silently admired the uniquely coloured tree, she ate her lunch and hoped the students behind her would ignore her during the duration of their conversation. The sight of the four friends before reminded her of her old friendship with her brother and the witch before they parted ways. Shinku shoved back the memories flashing in her mind and tried to focus on eating her food.

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kairon Kairon
Lily paused, taking her food back and setting it in her lap. “Is that okay with you?” She asked. She blinked as she’s saw someone dart behind a tree, but she didn’t say anything. Maybe it was normal to do that at this school, she didn’t know, she guessed she would have to learn a lot this year, about her magic and about other humans.

Shinku's POV

Shinku forced herself to eat her lunch as the four continued with their conversation. She listened to the familiar voices and realised that two of the people there were Eva and Lance. She wanted to go there and apologise for dragging the two into the fight, with the Rat Rebel, but Shinku realised that she wasn't liked by others and would be better off without apologising.

As Shinku continued to eat her lunch, she overheard the names of the two other students. The other girl was named Lily, Lily Oakland. And the other boy was Arlo Lyon, a name that seemed to have a familiar feeling to it. Shinku tried to ignore the conversation, feeling guilty for eavesdropping on their conversation. Now she thought about it, the name ' Lyon ' belonged to the really wealthy and reowned family that Shinku heard about in her old village once. She had heard it when one of her bullies talked about the family.

Snapping out of her train of thought, Shinku finished her last bit of food and tried to quietly slip away. The four were still deep in their conversation, so they wouldn't notice her. Trusting that instinct, Shinku got up and silently walk to the exit of the garden.

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
Arlo sat down on the ground and tried to relax. It had been a stressful time trying to get to the school on time, but now that he was here, he didn't have to worry so much. He laid back on the grass absorbing the sunlight and feeling the grass brush against him. He had never been in a forest and been this close to nature, he used to just live in a city and the closest he had ever been to was some of the parks they had they, but you always knew you were in a city because of the omnipresent and pungent smell of smog, smoke, and exhaust fumes. Now that he was out in the forest, he could breathe without having the bitter smell of the city enter his lungs.

After laying down for a fairly long time, Arlo remembers that he isn't, in fact, alone and other people are around him, he sits up quickly. This causes the blood to flow away from his head and he starts to get a bad headache. He stood up and mumbled something about getting something to drink, but he was focused on the pressure that he felt in his head that it could have been interpreted as something else.

Arlo walked away from the group, still clutching his head in his hands, and into the halls to find a drinking fountain. As Arlo was walking down the halls, he came across a map of the school, labeling all of the classes and some of the significant places such as the cafeteria. He was ecstatic at finally finding something that could give them the layout of the school and rushed to find a drinking fountain. He soon came across a drinking fountain and gulped down a fairly large amount of water and quickly walked back to the garden to share the good news. Once there he walked over to Lily and told her what he found. "Lily guess what," he said, not waiting for her to guess, "I found a map of the school!" He said excitedly.

Hyunjin Aotian

Since the headmaster had given Shinku and Hyunjin a day off, she decided she'd just walk around the school. It was a really big school, and it was pretty well hidden within the forest. And she was still bothered by the question she had asked Shinku back at the forest, about whether they were doing good or bad. She hadn't caught up on Shinku's answer since she just stayed quiet. Well, what did she really expect from a 12-year old? Everything is pretty hard to take in for her. All the killing, death, destruction and fighting etc. A child like her shouldn't really be exposed so such things yet. When she was eating, she usually just ate on the school rooftop. At least here, she could take in the peacefulness of the empty sky and the vacancy of the rooftops. No one really went up there, she supposed. At least when after she was finished eating, she'd do some simple swordsmanship training and practicing her form. Then afterwards when she'd take a break from training before going into blade dancing. She of course did some stretches too, and the rooftop was still vacant and only she was there. She couldn't believe she found such a quiet place to practice with herself so quickly. She just wondered how long until students would start to come up to the rooftops as well...? When she had begun blade dancing, everything she did seemed beautifully elegant and graceful. Along with her taking off her coat, it only made such a sight more appeasing to watch, if anyone were to see. The darkness of her coat, revealing the full color of her calming tone of blue attire. With the skin of her arms being revealed, you wouldn't exactly notice that her wounds had fully healed. And she seemed to be smiling for the first time in awhile since their first mission. It would probably make a rare sight to see her like this, someone would definitely watch in awe if they weren't recording it on video.

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kairon Kairon Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge
Lily sat there in silence. The only people she had really talked to before were her family, so she wasn’t good at making small talk. The forest was different from the countryside that had made up her home, but she enjoyed it. There was nothing in the air, the flowers that she had had to plant herself grew almost wild. It was easy for her to just kind of sink away and tune out her surroundings. She didn’t notice Arlo leaving and then coming back, but once the silence in her mind had been broken, she jerked to attention. “You did? Where?”
She managed to locate it and went over to where it was. Taking out her notebook, she copied the map into her notebook, trying to get as precise as she could. She rolled back, and used the sketch to make four hand-held maps, one for each of them. “Here! Maybe these can help you find your way around, I tried my best to copy the map,” she smiled, holding out the maps for them to take.

AL.Over AL.Over Kairon Kairon Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget "You aren't exactly hidden ya know!" He said in Shinku's direction. Turning his attention to Arlo he smiled "Oh you found one? Good job." He watched Lily use her note book to draw real maps into life. "Whoa, now that is cool!" Taking one he put a hand on Eva's shoulder. "The first step to getting stronger is confidence even against dangerous opponents. We will work on that first."

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kairon Kairon Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge CasualTea CasualTea
Lily shook her head. "It's nothing special," She murmured, embarrassed by the compliment. She looked over at Shinku, but didn't say anything. Her assumption was that if she didn't say anything, then she probably didn't want to be called out on it. She then moved her glance over to Eva and Lance. "I'm not dangerous!" she protested, her eyes wide with a bit of surprise. She shut the notebook still open in her lap, laying the maps on the book, waiting to see if someone would take it.

Last edited:
(Can I join :P)
(You can. Just make a character sheet in
and wait for approval. Once you get approval, you may start here.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back