• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Shinku's POV
Featured : @JinLiyang, Canth Canth , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants , Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best , Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge

Shinku stepped cautiously into the battle area. Professor Bell had told them to not engage in the fight much and get the other three students out of this forest safely. The Rat Rebel from earlier had howled in pain once again and his voice changed into a different voice. This voice used a regal and prideful tone. It must be the ' Rat King ' the original Rat Rebel was talking about. Hyunjin seemed rather disturbed by the scene, and Shinku felt like she would end up having nightmares about the terrifying looks of the new Rat Rebel.

The student named Lance was handling himself quite well in his current situation. The student named Eva and a unfamiliar senior were currently trying to defend themselves with their abilities. Shinku realised that she was basically useless as she couldn't do anything without her flute or musical instrument, which is a huge disadvantage as this fight is all about physically fighting. She had yet to learn the singing alternative of her ability, and she didn't want to, anyways.

Professor Bell wouldn't let Shinku and Hyunjin go into the fight just yet. Shinku wondered if the professor wanted to know more about the ' Demon King ', as the new voice adresssed himself. She waited quietly as the fight continued.
Since they were told not to fight, Hyunjin stood down and had no choice but to watch. If the fight started to get too dangerous, she would intervene. But would it cause more harm than good if she did? She leaned against a tree and crossed her arms. She was basically waiting patiently for Prof. Bell to sort this out so that they could head back. At least she could give her arm more time to heal. It wasn't fully healed yet so the wounds were still iced over. She took off her coat to inspect the wounds and check the healing process. It seemed like it was nearly finish, but it could still get infected so she kept the ice there. She looked up at Shinku and spoke, thinking she should break the silence between them. "You think we're doing the right thing...?" She asked.

Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
Maria saw it coming, but it was too late. She let out a garbled gasp, stumbling backwards, her cry cut off by the horrible tightening fingers of the suddenly possessed Rat Boy. She kicked and scratched, but nothing made any difference. She was just another damsel in distress. Great. How humiliating.

Maria tried to speak, but nothing came out. She tried to turn her eyes to Lance or Eva, either of them would have been fine, but all she saw was a suffocating darkness as her vision blurred and everything slowly disappeared. She did not care about much in that moment. She thought of her brother, a fleeting second of wishful thinking, and then she begged God to let her live.

Alexander Bell/Amaris
As soon as Alex heard the voice, he recognized it. ‘Demon King’ was a bit ambitious, but all demons were cocky bastards. Alex had yet to meet a demon who could prove otherwise.

“I don’t think Bart’s gonna cut it,” he surmised. Ellery shook her head. “Alright, Amaris it is.”

Alex drew in a breath, closed his eyes, and called to the demon. When his eyes opened three seconds later, they were inked over, a dark sickly black. His shoulders dropped slightly and he rolled out his neck. He was no longer Alexander Bell, but Amaris, Queen of Demons, Knight of Hell, sister to Lilith. Amaris looked up with Alexander’s eyes, watching this Demon King as he snatched one of the children by the throat. Despicable. As if she did not have enough on her plate already, now she was stuck dealing with another Lucifer wannabe.

“Incompetent child, you are not speaking to Alexander,” Amaris corrected as she stepped forward, an air of haughty disinterest about her. “Now, set the human child down, pest. I will not ask twice.”

((Thanks guys!))

Canth Canth (oh yeah I notice nobody knows what the demon king looks like picture below)580788.

"Now this is going to be interesting" He let out a deep chuckle and threw the girl no use anymore, but he kept his eye on Lance since he still didn't have that syringe in his hands. The Demon King then snapped his fingers and his rats followed him. "Ladies first..." He had a huge shit eating grin. Dr.Peste really wished he could punch himself in the face.

Alexander Bell/Amaris & Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
“So be it.” Amaris stepped forward, moving so as to position herself between the demon and those of the children who were holding back. She bent for a second, reaching down to take Maria’s hand and help her to her feet. The poor girl was shivering, her hair a mess, dusting dirt and leaves from her jeans. When Amaris spoke, it was Alexander’s voice.

“I need you to get everyone out of here. You’ll be safe at the school. Now.”

Maria looked up into Professor Bell’s black eyes in horror, not really sure what to think. She nodded however and scrambled back behind the Professor, pushing her hair from her face as she skidded to a halt beside Eva.

“We gotta get outta here,” she gasped, working to catch her breath between words. “All of us.” Her eyes flicked to the two newcomers, the Dangerous Ability students who had been called away mid-lesson.

Amaris returned. She straightened and turned her attention back on the demon. This should not take long.

A dark fire lit in Amaris’s hands, dancing at her fingertips. Bright, dark red flame licked at her arms, moving upwards until both forearms were engulfed in Hellfire. It burned hot and bright, sucking at the very life-force of the forest around them. It fed on souls, and there were plenty young fresh ones nearby.

Amaris tempered the flame however, focusing it. She dropped a foot back, and then a wall of Hellfire erupted behind her, cutting the children off from the fight. She drew her hands together, focusing her energy into one blast, and sent a wave of fire rushing the demon.

Last edited:
Shira was fairly close to the growing fight she had sensed when she felt a massive release of dark power erupt from the area. Slowing down, she came to a stop just barely within sight of the battle. Powerful forces were at play here, although she wanted to go in and get any potential victims of the crossfire out of there, perhaps it was best to watch and wait for now. Just in case, she prepared a ball of disruptive energy so she could deploy it to dispel an attack should the need arise. Besides, she wasn’t sure she could beat such strong opponents, even with her power. Also, she might just learn something about -that- if she watched, judging from the type of magic she sensed. She tried not to think of a certain pressure pushed to the back of her mind.

Arlo noticed how uncomfortable around him Lily was he attempted to help her relax. "What are you talking about? You don't need to say anything. I may be well known, but that doesn't mean that I want people to worship me. Anyways, this is a new school, which means that I'm just as normal as you, or at least as normal as we could possibly be." He laughs, hoping to lower the tension. "Anyways, we should probably go inside for our introduction. Should I wheel you along or are you capable enough yourself?" He motions for them to go inside.

Arlo noticed how uncomfortable around him Lily was he attempted to help her relax. "What are you talking about? You don't need to say anything. I may be well known, but that doesn't mean that I want people to worship me. Anyways, this is a new school, which means that I'm just as normal as you, or at least as normal as we could possibly be." He laughs, hoping to lower the tension. "Anyways, we should probably go inside for our introduction. Should I wheel you along or are you capable enough yourself?" He motions for them to go inside.

"No...no," Lily shook her head. "I just haven't interacted with many people in my life," she admitted, laughing. She paused as he talked about going into the school. "Won't we get in trouble for being late on our first day?" She was a little worried about just walking in during the classes. She guessed she would have to come in soon enough, she couldn't avoid it forever. "I can move on my own," She said quickly, pushing herself forward. She smiled again, afraid that she had been a little mean.

Canth Canth His rats avoided the attack and the fire touched his skin. It burned away at his hand in front of him which he used to block the fire. After her attack he looked down at his burning away the flesh down to the bone. He scoffed at his hand and looked up."The difference between me and you is that you have a willing vessel..." His hand then began to regenerate."I can eat off my unwilling vessel's soul."

Dr.Peste began shouting in his own mind to get out the weakness. He kept trying and eventually broke through for a minute. "Lance...syringe... inject it into my vain and he will leave my body... goodluck."

"Shut up you dirty prick!"He then began his march toward her again.

Canth Canth Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Lance could have reacted to the giant rats movements but he wouldn't have reached Maria in time. However the large rat did like showing off his power. What he hasn't realized was that he didn't have the syringe anymore. In fact it was no longer in his pocket but flipping in the air above him. As a last quickly move before getting the girls, he kicked the syringe into the rat. "Sweet dreams."

Canth Canth Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best "Clever...motherfucker... you haven't seen the last of me ma..." His body then began to fall down by his mask. He put on his mask. No one saw his face only his black hair... also he was completely butt naked.

"Peste are you ok? I felt your connection break so I came over... also what the hell happened to your clothes?" Ralph had gone over to his shoulder.

"Yeah I am fi..." Dr.Peste took off his mask to projectile vomit then put on his mask."Thanks Pickachu... but Mr.Bell since you are into the dark arts is there a way to break a dark vessel curse? Oh yeah Ralph get me a new pair of clothes. "

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Canth Canth "Alright ladies looks like it's time to head back." Walking over to them he helped up Maria if she was still down and began walking back to school. "I think we had enough excitement for one day you know?" He ran his hand through his hair, it was a little wet from sweat but other than that he was fine.

Lance felt like that was a decent enough workout for now, but more he needed some food and a place to relax. Perhaps he would eat alone somewhere quiet on the way back. He shrugged to his own thoughts, not sure what he was going to do just yet.

Alexander Bell
Amaris dropped her flames and drew them back, making way for Lance to stick the demon with the syringe. It did not take long for the Rat Boy to return, the demon effectively suppressed. Interesting. Amaris had never seen a human use chemicals to suppress demons before. She would have to investigate.

Alex blinked and Amaris was gone. His eyes returned to their usual blue and his hands slipped back to his pockets. His shoulders slumped and he swayed slightly. Ellery moved to his side, setting a hand upon his shoulder to hold him up. Alex waited for a moment, regained his balance, and straightened on his own.

Alex had almost forgotten about the Rat Boy when he finally spoke again. The Witch cocked a brow at the kid.

“And I should help you because...?”

"Well, you can still relax around me, I don't bite. Maybe we could become friends." He smiles and seems like he genuinely wants to get to know Lily. "I doubt that we would get in much trouble for being a bit late, and if push comes to shove, my parents could just shut down the school." Seeing the shock at his words appear on Lily's face he laughs and quickly corrects himself. "I'm joking! Come on, let's get to class." He jauntily walks into school.

"Well, you can still relax around me, I don't bite. Maybe we could become friends." He smiles and seems like he genuinely wants to get to know Lily. "I doubt that we would get in much trouble for being a bit late, and if push comes to shove, my parents could just shut down the school." Seeing the shock at his words appear on Lily's face he laughs and quickly corrects himself. "I'm joking! Come on, let's get to class." He jauntily walks into school.
((I would like to give you a friendly reminder. The school is actually hidden in the forest, not in the cities.))

Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
Maria gave Lance a look.

“Ladies?” She shook her head in disbelief. “And yeah, ya think? I mean, this dude literally tried to murder us with his fuckin’ rats.” Her adrenaline levels had not dipped since the fight and she was having trouble backing off. Her furry at getting grabbed, the fear that had overwhelmed at the thought of dying then and there. She was fuming and had plenty of pent up energy she was ready to let lose on whomever got in her way.

“So what now? He told us how to defeat his crazy demon half, so we just forgive the fact he was gonna have his rats eat us and move on? And now you’re gonna help him?!” Maria stormed up to Professor Bell, fists balled at her sides, pupils fully dilated, the veins in her neck rising beneath her skin.

“I never said I’d help,” Alex replied, turning his raised brow on the girl as she yelled up at him. “Now, I’m gonna need you to calm down before you pop a vein. I’m sure the Headmaster’ll be eager to find out why you three came out into the woods in the first place,” he turned his eyes up to the other students. Everyone was safe and in one piece.

Alex wiped the pentagram from his forehead. “Alright, Lance, Eva, get everyone back. I’ll clean up here.”

Canth Canth Lance have a head nod. He knew that they were opting to drop it to prevent getting in trouble. "I know how you feel but we have to go. We weren't supposed to be here in the first place." He made it a point to emphasize this last point to her. "We will head straight to school, no detours." He stated.

"I've never really had a friend before!" Lily perked up, smiling. "That's...a weird reason to shut down a whole school," she murmured, tapping her fingers on her leg again. She rolled behind him, surprised by how confident he seemed. Lily was almost terrified, someone would talk to her and she would probably jump. "Where should we go?" she asked, trying to find a map, or something very similar to it. "Is there anyone else here?"

Arlo looks for some kind of reception area where they could check into while walking with Lily. "Well, there must be some staff around here. They wouldn't leave the school abandoned right? If we cant find anyone here the principal would at least be here." As he wanders around the school, looking for any staff an awkward silence fell between them. In an attempt to break the silence Arlo said, "So you probably already know what I can do, what about you? What can you do?"

Arlo looks for some kind of reception area where they could check into while walking with Lily. "Well, there must be some staff around here. They wouldn't leave the school abandoned right? If we cant find anyone here the principal would at least be here." As he wanders around the school, looking for any staff an awkward silence fell between them. In an attempt to break the silence Arlo said, "So you probably already know what I can do, what about you? What can you do?"

"I wouldn't know," Lily admitted, trying to hear if there was anyone nearby. If someone was at least somewhat close, you would be able to hear voices or footsteps, right? She was quiet for a moment, unsure how to tell Arlo that she didn't know exactly what his ability was. "Well, I can summon whatever I want, as long as it's reasonable," She said, holding up the notebook. She didn't actually know if her power was restricted to reasonable objects, but that was what she had been told, so she was going to stick with that. "C-Could you elaborate on what your ability is?" she asked, fumbling with her words.

Canth Canth Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best "Why? Because my friend killed 1/3 of Europe. He literally created the worst disease know to your species. I want him gone because he is in my body and takes over my body completely. That wasn't me before that was himm I will still have my powers without the Demon King. Me and you have a problem. Now you can leave him, but don't blame me if he begins to create a disease you can't stop."

Intrigued by the prospect of being able to summon things by just writing it down he asked about what she has made before, "so you're saying that you could summon anything withing reason? Could you summon, say, a gun? Or perhaps a dinosaur. Is it limited to just things that exist or can it be anything that could exist in our world? Oh, I guess I'm rambling I hope I'm not asking too many questions." Surprised that Lily didn't know what his ability was, he explained ehat he could do in a whisper, as if it was a secret that they shared between them. "Well, I'm best known for making Force Fields that are almost impervious and could reflect damage, but what most people dont know is that is just only one part of my ability. In reality, I can do a multitude of things not limited to just barriers. I usually have enhanced physical abilities and become pretty resistant to damage, I can enhance objects to deal a more damage. I can also do some other things, but they aren't as important." Throughout the entire explanation he seemed excited that he could explain his ability in detail. It seemed that he didn't often get to explain his power to people.

Intrigued by the prospect of being able to summon things by just writing it down he asked about what she has made before, "so you're saying that you could summon anything withing reason? Could you summon, say, a gun? Or perhaps a dinosaur. Is it limited to just things that exist or can it be anything that could exist in our world? Oh, I guess I'm rambling I hope I'm not asking too many questions." Surprised that Lily didn't know what his ability was, he explained ehat he could do in a whisper, as if it was a secret that they shared between them. "Well, I'm best known for making Force Fields that are almost impervious and could reflect damage, but what most people dont know is that is just only one part of my ability. In reality, I can do a multitude of things not limited to just barriers. I usually have enhanced physical abilities and become pretty resistant to damage, I can enhance objects to deal a more damage. I can also do some other things, but they aren't as important." Throughout the entire explanation he seemed excited that he could explain his ability in detail. It seemed that he didn't often get to explain his power to people.

"I...I don't know," Lily admitted. "I've never tried anything like that. It's just been photographs and maps," She paused for a second. "I can make people." She seemed to realize that all of a sudden, blinking in surprise. She was glad that he continued talking about his own powers, it was easier to just listen. "You're pretty powerful," Lily observed, nodding. She was a little jealous, if she could use her whole body, she would. However, this was what she was used to. She couldn't allow herself to be jealous over a small thing. "That's good for protecting yourself." She added, taking out her notebook and writing something small in the corner of a page. She closed it before anything could be summoned, looking up at him again and smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back