• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Cresent School For Talented OCC

I seem to think your character is more mature in your character sheet.....
In game, she's actually 20 years old. And in game, it was actually her who stole the sword in the first place and same result. Sister froze up and trapped in ice. (Edit: They are not twins. Bai (Hyunjin) is still the older sister.)

To think that my character is more mature in the character sheet, is that a good thing or a bad thing? lol

Last edited:
In game, she's actually 20 years old. And in game, it was actually her who stole the sword in the first place and same result. Sister froze up and trapped in ice. (Edit: They are not twins. Bai (Hyunjin) is still the older sister.)

To think that my character is more mature in the character sheet, is that a good thing or a bad thing? lol
Perhaps....... good. I'll let your imaginations go wild.

It will always be open. You can have two characters as long as you can use the two semi-actively.
I'm very good at playing 2 characters and as long as I can find my place I'll be pretty active. I'll make a character sheet or two tomorrow, I'm too lazy and tired to do anything other than reply to the stuff I'm already in. Thanks!

I'm very good at playing 2 characters and as long as I can find my place I'll be pretty active. I'll make a character sheet or two tomorrow, I'm too lazy and tired to do anything other than reply to the stuff I'm already in. Thanks!
No problem.

Hello, I'm new to this site, and relatively new to roleplaying and I saw this group and I'm wondering if there are openings, this looks really interesting and, if possible, I would like to join.

I have actually already gone into that thread and created a CS if you want to look over it.

I also cant be on until later. School still has me in its clutches for about another month.

AL.Over AL.Over Should me and Lily wait for the people who where fighting the rat get back to school before we continue?

When I previously wrote my entry, I was back at the school with Lily looking for some people, eventually, the people from the fight cam back so we are good, but it's good to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back