• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
A teenage girl walking quietly down a road through the woods stoped suddenly and looked up. “Strange...” she felt an odd disturbance of energies coming from deeper in the forest, and sent out a string of her own magical energy to investigate. When her probe finally reached its destination she jerked in shock. “No doubt about it.” She pulled up the hood of her worn purple hoodie over her stark white hair and changed her coarse off-road towards the event she’d sensed, slowly increasing her spread.
-No way energy with that violent of intent could be anything good, or even ok for that matter. And there’s lots of fear and such emanating from the energy around there as well. Not good. Better do something about it, and quick, before someone ends up dead.- she thought.

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge "Very clever and that would work if these rats weren't given a order. My orders are absoulte nothing will stop them!" He then let out a deep maniacal laugh.
((I am waiting for Lance to make the first move before going full physical))

Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
“Whatever you’re doing, keep it up,” Maria encouraged. “Even if you can’t stop ‘em, maybe you could slow ‘em down?” She stepped up beside Eva, eyes on the rats as they began to swarm and surround. They did not want to allow themselves to get fully surrounded, as an escape route was always smart in this sort of fight. Not that she had been in many of these kinds of fights, but she had a sense about these things. It sounded good, so she went with it.

“I’ll see if I can fend ‘em off.” She looked around, and found a good-sized branch. She picked it up and tested the balance. It would do. She shifted her weight back, hoisting the branch up to gain momentum.

“Alright, bitches, come to Mama.” Maria charged the nearest rat to her and started swinging, attempting to push the rats back and gain a bit of room for Eva and herself. She managed to clip a few of them—nothing serious. There were always more to take their place. She kicked out a few times too, thinking a solid kick could send these suckers flying into the forest and maybe break a bone or two. Worth a shot.

(OOC: Thanks Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants - I thought that was pretty clever too. Unfortunately not clever enough to work haha)

Eva snapped her fingers again and again. The rat didn't seem to react. If anything, it looked angrier.

"Oh god," she groaned. She pivoted and scurried to stand behind Maria. Eva pulled her trusty rock out of her pocket once more. If it came to it, she would have to bash their little brains out. Like a caveman. Although realistically she would be gnawed and stripped to mere bones long before she got the chance, she thought to herself.

Oh great, now her own mind was rooting against her.

It seemed like the time for a prayer of some kind. Or maybe her own last rites. She didn't know any prayers, so instead she stood in silence, terror closing round her throat with an invisible hand.

Last edited:
(( A quick reminder is that if you're going to kill someone, please ask the owner of the character permission first. Since this fight is just for people to kick some ass, try not to kill anyone. I shall progress along the timeline once Professor Bell takes his move. Canth Canth ))

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Canth Canth Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Seeing his friends in danger he changed tactics midway through his plan. Lowering his head, his voice grew serious, "This is between us. Leave them out of this." There was a dark undertone underneath his demand, and it seemed the threat of retaliation was very real. He waited calmly, for the giant rat to say something or do anything to cause him to have a reaction. The moment he did he would snap into action. It wasn't like Lance had no plan, in fact he had several and one involved both the stream of water between the two of them and another the ravine on the other side. By his calculations rat man could control the rats and depending on what he did, he would turn that against him. "So what will it be Rat man?" He waved his knife a few times, the sound of electricity and a loud hissing noise emanating from it was very audible.

((No worries, I have no intention of killing anyone’s characters. Not controlling anyone’s characters, nor speaking for them.))

Last edited:
((Not planning on killing any characters in this fight. Also this is my first fight just saying)) Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best He thought to himself that if his electricity shield would stop his claws it wouldn't stop blunt force. "I will gladly take the first move!" Dr.Peste not even a second later whipped his tail at Lance faces sending him flying into a tree.

Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Lance, anticipating the large rat to attack first hit the tree at an angle, his feet landing squarely on its surface. Pushing off of the surface with his electricity backing him, he surged forward leaving a cracked tree in his wake. drawing his knife in close, he swiped at his targets face. He miscalculated slightly and only just grazed his targets cheek. Doing a quick flip, he slid and twisted to face his target from behind. "Not bad for a Master Splinter rip off." He stuck one foot into the stream, "Now come here like a good little rat. Come walk onto my knife." He motioned for the Rat to come to him. Once again the electricity cracked and rippled around him.

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best (The first post I made was about making a paralyzing knockout agent I grabbed it when Dr.Peste went out) "Well I guess I can try this out..." Dr.Peste pulled out a syringe "...but I need to deal with something!" He whistled and 10 rats turned around from the swarm and rushed Lance climbing up and attempting take his headphones.

Lily knew she had been late. Between her parents' hesitation to let her go and getting lost multiple times, it was obvious she wasn't used to life away from home. She wasn't even sure if she was at the right school. She looked like she had shriveled up, not used to moving so much. If she flipped through her notebook, it had drawings of maps and pictures based on what she had seen. Summoning one of the photos again, she compared it to the school in front of her. This time it was actually the right building. She gathered herself together, tucking away papers and photos in her bag. She looked at the woman behind her that had been pushing her wheelchair. Lily was fully capable of doing it herself, but she was tired, and the notebook was there, with its ability to summon anything. Touching the paper again, the woman disappeared back into the paper. It wasn't exactly a calming thing to see, but Lily wanted to make sure she looked like she could handle herself.
As Lily drew closer to the school, a bit of fear began to set in. This would be her first time interacting with people that hadn't been close family members, would they be nice to her? The only way to find out was to enter the school. She felt small, but she continued along, making her way up to the front door with a bit of hesitation, entering in silence, looking around for someone to lead her the right way.

Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
Maria kicked and swung, and managed to make enough time and space to look up to where Lance and the Rat Boy were going toe-to-toe. Could it really be a fair fight if they guy had minions? But, maybe Eva and Maria were really just minions in the Rat Boy’s eyes. The thought infuriated Maria and she released a second dose of adrenaline to her system.

Maria’s arms became riddled with goosebumps and beads of sweat formed at her hairline. She felt a tingling sensation coarse through her body, and she was nearly numb to all exterior sensations and senses.

She reached down and grabbed, picking one rat off the ground after the other and tossing them against trees, into bushes, as far away from Eva and herself as possible. They bit and scratched, but Maria barely felt it. Eventually, she would require a quick trip to the infirmary for some antibiotics and gauze wraps, but otherwise she would come out fine. In that moment, her body rushing with the induced fight-or-flight, she felt no immediate pain.

“It’s like freakin’ ninja warrior over there,” she called over to Eva, shaking her head at the maneuver Lance had pulled after Rat Boy decided to kick him through the air. Did that sort of stuff happen in real life? She supposed electricity shooting out of hands and people turning into half-rats was also stuff that was not supposed to happen in real life. But, here they were, at a school full of make-believe. If only that was all it was.

Alexander Bell
Alex snapped the phone shut and stuffed it in his pocket just as the horrible scream cut through the forest. He frowned, turning his eyes in the direction of the sound, not sure what to make of it. He looked back at where he had left the two recovered students only to find them walking off in the direction of the scream.

“Ladies, I really think we should head back. Usually when you hear strange creatures in the forest making those sorts of noises, you run in the opposite direction, not towards it. Now, why don’t we—“ Alex paused, eyes flicking to the shoulder where Ellery’s head lay, her ears pricked up and her eyes narrowed.

“Hmm?” The Witch watched his Familiar for a moment, before looking back in the direction the scream had come. “Really? But, how did—for how long? Did you know?”

Ellery shook her head, and Alex frowned, skeptical.

“Well, shit,” he sighed, looking down at Shinku and Hyunjin. There was no way he was going to allow them to fight, they had done and seen enough fighting for a lifetime. But, he could not very well leave three students out here to fend for themselves. Not that he did not think they could handle themselves, but because if anything happened and it came out that he had known they were out there, say goodbye to Trinity Cresent. Not that there were not other hiding places out there, and he would have to leave eventually, but he was not ready to pack up just yet.

Alex released a heavy sigh, and then moved to catch up with the two students.

“Hey, hold your horses. We’re not out here to get ourselves into precarious situations, we’re here to get out of them, so I’m gonna need you two to help me get these other students separated from whatever it is they’re dealing with, and then I’m gonna need all of you to head back to the school, okay? No dilly-dally, no fighting creatures we don’t need to fight. First thing’s first, I need all of you to make it back alive and in one piece. Let me deal with this...whatever it is, okay?”

Alex had drawn the small knife back out as he was speaking and pulled the blade across his right palm. He wiped the blade on his coat before tucking it back into his pocket. Blood pooled in his hand, and Bell dipped his left index finger into the warm, unnaturally dark liquid. He set his finger to his forehead and traced the five-pointed pentagram upon it. He pulled a small clump of dried mint and rosemary from his pocket, chewed it up for a few seconds, and then pulled it out and jammed the wad into his palm. He covered it with his other hand and mumbled three, quick words under his breath. Alex wiped the blood away and the cut was gone.

Alexander Bell walked quickly as he did all this, moving towards the sound. He could hear other voices, softer, as he drew closer. Ellery has dropped from his shoulder and stood up to her full height. She was a slender young woman of an unknown age, hair a sparkling white and eyes a brilliant blue, her pupils slit like a feline’s. Her skin was fair, nearly translucent, and she was dressed in a thin, white slip that left little to the imagination. Her bare feet made no noise as she walked across the forest floor, drawing from the air a set of twin blades, one in either hand. They were long and slender, slightly curved, twelve inches in length. The hilt was a shining gold and the blade inscribed with thin and curling lettering. They had been forged a millennium ago in the Familiar Plane and had never met a hide they could not pierce or a creature they could not fell.

“Bart should do the trick.”

“I do not like Bart.”

“You don’t like any of them.”

“This is true.”

“Bart it is, then.”

Alex paused for a moment, glanced back at the two students with him, and then broke the tree line, stepping into the small clearing where the three students seemed to be engaging in quite the brawl.

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Canth Canth (This not only makes the fight more interesting since more can join since it would be a fair fight. This is still friendly to my character's lore.)
As Dr.Peste was about to attack again he got a massive headache and dropped on one knee. Dr.Peste had used to much power. He heard a voice in the back of his mind that kept getting louder and louder. The Rat King was going to take over. Before it did be was going to warn them

"Hey Pikachu let me tell you a story... There was once a nation lost to history. The nation was rich and should have lasted a millennium all because of The Royal Family. The last King of this nation had messed with dark magic he never understood.
The once loving King had turned into a cruel evil ruler. Eventually he created his own magic of controlling rats and started mutating his body. He began to create diseases and test it on his population. Eventually he created The Black Death itself and wiped out his own nation, but he kept his family tree alive putting a curse on all sons to carry this power. Only way to get rid of the curse was to abandon the child so his curse wouldn't pass on.
You are staring at that child now. I wasn't going to kill you, but he has other plans. You better win this fight or your entire species is screwed. The actual Rat King is a Demon King."
Dr.Peste dropped over on his side clenching his stomach from pain.

He felt his body changing. His fingers bones snapped with his claws be coming longer and then regenerated. His muscles teared and healed then teared again getting bigger. His close splitting and spiky hair came out his back he looked at the ground and took of his mask. He grew whiskers and his entire skull change. Dr.Peste had been used to pain, but this was a whole new type of agony. With cries of pain he threw the syringe at Lance's feet. "Inject into my wrist... right in the vain." Right before he fully transformed he let out a ear piercing that could be heard from the school."My minions come to me the fake king has been dethroned. The True King has returned " Dr.Peste was gone for now his deep sinister voice couldn't compare to how much fear this voice could cause. His power and dark magic came off him in a dark mist."Now who's going to die first..."

( Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants what I was actually referencing was how he knew about my characters headphones. The other was if your character had succeeded since we are so close to each other, my characters energy would have knocked you out. My characters foot is in water, youre are far to close and without his regulators he couldn't control how much energy he would use. I'll post now. Oh and my character was behind your character at the time.)

Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants "Don't get me wrong rat man, I don't like you. I will at least do you this favor." Grabbing the syringe he would bring his for down on his opponent arm to ensure it wouldn't move. Sheathing his knife he grabbed his headphones just in case. Bringing his fist down with syringe he would inject it into the man's arm. At least he hope this would help in any case. If the rat man so much as tried anything he would switch to practically nuking the 10 yard radius around them with all of his power.

Under normal circumstances his power would be only enough to block attacks and boost his agility. However his overall stored energy was about as much as a bolt of lightning. If good headphones came off there would no regulations to it's electricity and, as a result, it would most likely knock out his target and probably himself too. "Damn Rat..." He grumbled

Shinku's POV
Featured : @JinLiyang, Canth Canth , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants , Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best , Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge

Shinku stepped cautiously into the battle area. Professor Bell had told them to not engage in the fight much and get the other three students out of this forest safely. The Rat Rebel from earlier had howled in pain once again and his voice changed into a different voice. This voice used a regal and prideful tone. It must be the ' Rat King ' the original Rat Rebel was talking about. Hyunjin seemed rather disturbed by the scene, and Shinku felt like she would end up having nightmares about the terrifying looks of the new Rat Rebel.

The student named Lance was handling himself quite well in his current situation. The student named Eva and a unfamiliar senior were currently trying to defend themselves with their abilities. Shinku realised that she was basically useless as she couldn't do anything without her flute or musical instrument, which is a huge disadvantage as this fight is all about physically fighting. She had yet to learn the singing alternative of her ability, and she didn't want to, anyways.

Professor Bell wouldn't let Shinku and Hyunjin go into the fight just yet. Shinku wondered if the professor wanted to know more about the ' Demon King ', as the new voice adresssed himself. She waited quietly as the fight continued.

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best (Rats were placed as scouts in the school awhile back so that is why he knows most of the students weaknesses and how thier powers work also names of course) Dr.Peste was trapped in his own mind. All he could do is watch and even The King had his memories The Demon King smashed his arm into the ground causing a shockwave that knocked everyone one back."Now Lance is it I see your holding onto those headphones pretty tight. Seems my minions were planted in your school as scouts. You can't control your power without them correct? Anyway I am going to ask you to give me that syringe." He then started walking towards him.

Last edited:
Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants (my character never mentioned his weaknesses while in class. He was a transfer who got there just today.) Lance blasted away slid to a stop a few yards away. "Nah, I think I'll keep this as a souvenir big guy." He stated calmly, "besides my wonderful head ornaments are the least of your concern there big boy." He waved his head as if dismissing the rat. "Besides, it may use up most of my power but it gives me enough time to cut off that tail off yours and make a fancy necklace."

Pocketing the syringe, he crossed his arms as if he wasn't concerned about the situation he was in. It seemed that even now he was plotting something in his head. A smirk was arising on his features as he realized that the Rat hasn't noticed anything yet. "Priceless."

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Canth Canth "You I was going to say that I didn't want to do this, but I kinda do." The Demon King dashed and in the blink of an eye he had his hand around Maria's throat."Now act confident boy. I could crush her windpipe and you couldn't do anything about it. Alexander why don't you be a good teacher and tell him to give him to me."

((I’m at work at the moment, so I can’t post just yet, but if y’all wouldn’t mind saving some of the fight for me, that would be delightful. Alexander has a Demon Queen up his sleeve.))

Arlo Lyon
(I hope I'm doing this right)
Arlo cursed the planes and all of the delays that had caused him to be so late when coming to school. First it was the planes, which where a day late, and then storms causing the plane to have to land for more time, and then, since the storms wouldn't let up enough for the plane to go through, he had to drive all the way to the school, which, of course, took more time.

All in all, it was unfair and set him back a couple weeks. He eventually made it to the school, even if it did take about half an hour driving around the city to find the place. Arlo thought that the school itself wasn't much to marvel at since he had been to private schools that had been larger and more elegant, but of course, this wasn't like his old schools. Apparently, it is supposed to teach him how to use and control his abilities. He got out of his car, hoping to get a clearer view of the school, when he saw a person go into a notebook. Looking back to where the person was standing, he saw Lily looking a bit worried and distressed. He then moved over to Lily and said, "Hello, I just got here and I noticed that you looked to be a bit worried and I was wondering if you would like help? Oh, where are my manners, I'm Arlo Lyon." Lily then recognized the name as one of the more powerful and wealthy families and recognized Arlo as their renowned son. Arlo reached out his hand waiting for Lily to introduce herself and grasp it.

Arlo Lyon
(I hope I'm doing this right)
Arlo cursed the planes and all of the delays that had caused him to be so late when coming to school. First it was the planes, which where a day late, and then storms causing the plane to have to land for more time, and then, since the storms wouldn't let up enough for the plane to go through, he had to drive all the way to the school, which, of course, took more time.

All in all, it was unfair and set him back a couple weeks. He eventually made it to the school, even if it did take about half an hour driving around the city to find the place. Arlo thought that the school itself wasn't much to marvel at since he had been to private schools that had been larger and more elegant, but of course, this wasn't like his old schools. Apparently, it is supposed to teach him how to use and control his abilities. He got out of his car, hoping to get a clearer view of the school, when he saw a person go into a notebook. Looking back to where the person was standing, he saw Lily looking a bit worried and distressed. He then moved over to Lily and said, "Hello, I just got here and I noticed that you looked to be a bit worried and I was wondering if you would like help? Oh, where are my manners, I'm Arlo Lyon." Lily then recognized the name as one of the more powerful and wealthy families and recognized Arlo as their renowned son. Arlo reached out his hand waiting for Lily to introduce herself and grasp it.

Lily was a bit surprised, hesitating for a moment to hold her hand out. She didn’t have huge grasp on nobles and was trying to figure out how to talk to him. “I just got here as well, I’m just trying to figure out where I’m supposed to go.” She admitted, smiling. The silence stretched out for a few seconds, and she realized she had to introduce herself. “I...I’m Lily!” She said, smiling and straightening up in her wheelchair. “I’m not good with introductions, is there something else I should say?” She asked quietly, messing with the spine of her notebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back