• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
| A Mysterious Figure |
Neutral Territories, Forest
Interactions: AL.Over AL.Over CasualTea CasualTea

The squadron, smaller now, was already on their way back to a forward-operating base. Kenneth sat and fidgeted, cursing under his breath and occasionally raising his voice. The vehicle was operated by one of the non-power combatants. The mysterious figure known as Five sat in the back with the others, but he was clearly in deep thought. The others thought it best not to disturb him, as it was often a terrible idea to interrupt the thought process of the Elites. Five pressed his fingers together and considered how things might go down while trying to explain the situation to The Alpha, and he figured it would be better to come out of this ordeal with something so that The Alpha didn't go absolutely berserk. It was bad enough the Five risked himself just to intervene and get close to the students, but to interrupt an important operation just to recruit new members? Five shuddered to imagine what The Alpha would think about that. But there was hope... his mind was still bridged to the two, and they were still close enough for one more thing. He focused his energy, and within moments, the sound of the truck and the whispers of the soldiers died away into nothing. The surroundings bled away into blank white space. Five opened his eyes again, and what surrounded him now was some forestland. He couldn't tell where it was exactly, but he knew it must've been close to the town. There was something wrong with it, however, as the land nearby was slowly fleeting into that same white void he had transferred from. He could hold it back, but he needed to act quickly before he lost his connection. He wandered over towards the two girls and quickly entered their view. He stopped short of them by several feet. His voice echoed from him as it normally did;

"Hello there." He said as quietly and calmly as before, "Let the three of us have a chat, why don't we?"
Hyunjin soon heard a familiar voice that made alarms go off in her head. She reacted quickly and placed a hand on her sword, turning to the direction of the voice. It was none other than Five. She glared at him cautiously, wondering what he was up to. "A chat? What is there to chat about?" She asked, demanding answers from him. She was being cold to him, but with fairly good reason. He was on the rebels' side and almost captured them. He was also the cause of her getting injured by her own sword but part of it was her fault as well. At the same time, she looked around, assuming that Five's men were there too, surrounding them. And maybe that ass hat Kenneth was there too. But she didn't see anything. She looked back at Five and asked once more. "Moreover, are you alone?" If Five was in fact alone, she'd probably allow him to talk. Probably...
AL.Over AL.Over

Dr.Peste
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea AL.Over AL.Over Enum Enum
Dr.Peste then jumped out of a tree that he had perched himself. He then let out a big sigh.

"It seems you are with The Organization. What a shame I thought I had found a nice snack for my rats."

Dr.Peste
Interactions:@Jin Liyang AL.Over AL.Over Enum Enum
Dr.Peste then jumped out of a tree that he had perched himself. He then let out a big sigh.

"It seems you are with The Organization. What a shame I thought I had found a nice snack for my rats."
Hyunjin then noticed another person... Well that answered her question. Five wasn't alone... And this guy had a B.O. problem.
AL.Over AL.Over Enum Enum

Quick Ooc: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Five's illusion powers only work if he's aware you're there. Unfortunately, he's only mentally bridged with Jin and Shinku, so he wouldn't see you and you wouldn't be able to see his illusion

| Five |
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea AL.Over AL.Over

Mentions: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants (Indirect)
"Technically I'm not alone." He replied. "But what you see IS alone. I am not physically before you. This is just a representation that I have created for your mind to perceive so I may speak with you. Truthfully, there is a great physical distance between us."

He sat. This mental manifestation of Five didn't have the 'Sleep Aura' effect, so he was much clearer and easier to see. He noticed the shift of Jin's head and watchful eye. He followed her gaze but saw nothing. "I don't know who's there. I am only capable of seeing you and your friend. If they are with the organization, tell them Five said to stand down."

Eva did her best to keep one eye on the instructor. He was taller than most of the students, making the task that much easier. He didn't turn around often, but checked over his shoulder now and again. He was in some hurry, but his cautious nature held fast. Their group had to be sharp to keep out of sight. When there wasn't much cover between them, Eva turned her back and made it look as if she was absorbed in conversation with her companions. She put on a decent show; chatting and laughing airily about nothing in particular.

She let their mark duck out of sight for a few seconds before giving each member of their little troop a tap on the shoulder. Time to move on.

They repeated this little game a few times, letting the instructor lead them to an easy-to-miss rear exit. Sneaky devil, Eva thought. Definitely not the comings and goings of a teacher on the up and up. Her pulse quickened. This idea might actually come together.

The group burst through the exit at a trot to find themselves in an empty lot behind one of the far-flung wings of the building. He had definitely come this way, but where had he disappeared to? There was no such thing as invisibility magic, probably. Hopefully. There was nothing around but trees in the distance. Eva threw her hands up, at a loss.

"Great. I thought we had him. Where did he get to?"

Quick Ooc: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Five's illusion powers only work if he's aware you're there. Unfortunately, he's only mentally bridged with Jin and Shinku, so he wouldn't see you and you wouldn't be able to see his illusion

| Five |

Mentions: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants (Indirect)
"Technically I'm not alone." He replied. "But what you see IS alone. I am not physically before you. This is just a representation that I have created for your mind to perceive so I may speak with you. Truthfully, there is a great physical distance between us."

He sat. This mental manifestation of Five didn't have the 'Sleep Aura' effect, so he was much clearer and easier to see. He noticed the shift of Jin's head and watchful eye. He followed her gaze but saw nothing. "I don't know who's there. I am only capable of seeing you and your friend. If they are with the organization, tell them Five said to stand down."
Hyunjin then just looked at Five and stood down but she was clenching her sword. If he was physically not there, she didn't have to worry about dealing with him. She also didn't feel anything from him. "What organization? We're just students." She stated bluntly since she did consider herself and Shinku students of the school. But maybe it did seem like an organization of sorts for the headmaster...

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , Enum Enum , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants (?)

Shinku was really shocked when she saw the rebels. She gripped onto her flute as Jin talked with the two rebels. Jin seemed ready to attack and slash at the rebels, but she held still as she continued to interrogate the rebels before them.

Shinku realised minutes later that the rebels were trying to recruit Jin and herself. " What organisation ? We're just students. " Jin stated bluntly after the rebels finished speaking. Shinku stayed quiet, not wanting to provoke the rebels. She was tempted to play a tune to kill the rebels and just run away, but they might finally have a lead to where the rebel's hideout location. Shinku stared intensely at the rebel on the tree, ready to whack the rat-like being if he jumped down from the tree. Jin and the spokesman for the rebels had been having a extreme staring contest after Jin had made her statement. Shinku had always considered getting her brother to join these type of organisations, since they can protect him more than his guardians can. As Shinku's mind filled with other thoughts the staring between the two sides continued.

Last edited:
Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
“Ummm...” Maria looked left first, and then right, squinting into the distance as she tried to determine where Professor Bell might have gone. To either side of them was school grounds, more empty lot and grass backing up to the school buildings. Ahead of them lay the only unknown, a thick forest of tall, dark trees that Maria had never really had the interest to explore. Not much was known of it other than a few kids got lost in it a year back and a group of teachers had to go in and find them.

“There?” she nodded towards the tree line, her voice not so confident now that the sun was making its slow way into the west. “You think he went into the woods? I mean...why else would he use this exit?”

Canth Canth Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Lance closed his eyes and smirked a bit to himself. He had an idea, but he didn't want to say anything right away. "Hey, let's head forward for a bit." He stated. There was no sense in worrying, after all, though it was faint, he could sense the electricity coming from the teachers cell phone.

Unless the teacher knew he had the ability to sense electricity and manipulate it, they would have no problem following him whatsoever. Reaching up, he grabbed one headphone to adjust the frequency he could detect. He could sense the phones in the school, beside him and outside with them. He could not see who they each belonged to however.

Dr.Peste
Featured :@Jin Liyang AL.Over AL.Over Enum Enum
[I am stupid and didn't see that it was only a mental connection. I am trying to fix this.]
"Even better! I just assumed since what students would come out here." Dr.Peste said with a enthusiastic voice.

He barely could contain himself. He was twitching at the fact of sending his rats, but he decided to wait and see what they would do.

"Oh, you mean the creepy woods?" Eva asked, her tone somewhat disingenuous. The rush of the chase was starting to die down, replaced with unease at the thought of getting lost in a forest at night. She tried willing herself to walk a little closer, to prove she wasn't scared of the dark or a few squirrels. But her animal brain fought the impulse. Stay away, it said. Nothing but trouble ahead.

Marie was right, in all likelihood. There was no other reason for Bell to have come this way. And turning back now would make her look spineless.

"Yeah, that's where he's headed, isn't it,"she said, mostly to herself. Lance pushed forward, undaunted.

"Hey, let's head forward for a bit," he said.

Eva found herself falling into step behind him, instinct choosing the course of action where reason failed. "Lead the way, Sparky."

Last edited:
| Five |

"The Organization, of course." He began "The rebellion that your 'headmaster' has declared war against. The enemies you face on a daily basis, Dangerous-class. Allow me to clarify. To begin, you may call me Five. I am the Fifth Elite of the Rebellion, one of the highest ranks within. I represent a massive faction which opposes your school and its teachings."

He stopped to consider his words. He didn't want to give too much away to the enemy, but he'd need to give something if he wanted to convert them.

"Ask me anything you like. I will answer as I can, and unlike your headmaster, I will hide as little as possible." He pretended to look at his watch. "Be quick, however. I cannot maintain this connection for long."

Alexander Bell
They were getting closer. Periodically, Alex would hold the vial up and give it a quick shake. It would light up, always a tad brighter as they drew closer. The forest told him, too. The relatively fresh taste of fear wafted through the trees, carried on a light breeze. It was growing stale, but only just recently. It was getting darker, the minimal light breaking through the canopy a soft, warm glow now. He would need to pick up the pace a bit if he meant to find these students before nightfall.

“Where?” Alex paused, eyes flickering down to Ellery whose ears were pricked and whose eyes were trained forward, narrowed slightly. The witch did the same, squinting against the dark. He could not see anything. “Who do you think? A Rebel or whatever?”

Alex waited as Ellery answered, her words a gentle purr in his mind. He nodded.

“Well, the Headmaster had said something about them potentially being captured. Guess we might have to fight someone after all,” he shrugged and continued forward. “Two? Well, two is no worse than one, really. And—“ Alex froze again. “No, I feel it, too.”

The witch frowned, for a great spiritual presence now entered the forest. Something rather dark and shadowy, another mind, a powerful mind. Alex continued forward anyway, and his hands slipped back into his coat pockets as he fished around for the basic necessities.

“I’ve never felt it either. Definitely new, definitely powerful. Guess we’ll just have to make their acquaintance.”

Professor Bell came upon the students an hour and a half later, nearly three hours after he had left the school. He stuffed the glowing vial deep in his pocket and drew out a small knife, which he tucked up his sleeve for safe-keeping. He paused at the edge of the small clearing, just out of sight, before taking a quick breath and stepping out into view.

The two students were easy enough to recognize, though the strange individual up in the tree was new. Alex looked around, but failed to find the fourth one, the mind he had sensed in the forest. Had to be around here somewhere.

“Alrighty girls, playtime’s over. Say goodbye to your friends, daddy’s waiting for you two back home.”

| Five |
Mentions: Canth Canth

Five faltered for a moment and his illusion went hazy for several seconds. He looked about but could find nothing. He could feel it though; someone with a very powerful aura was nearby. Even his illusion struggled to maintain itself in the area. If the girls were pulled away now, he'd lose the chance to speak to them. He began to sweat a bit at the anxiety.

Dr.Peste
Neutral Terriotries, Forest
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea AL.Over AL.Over Canth Canth

Dr.Peste then stopped for a moment and his eyes then darted over to a treeline. "Hmmm... it seems you have some friends as well. Maybe my rats could have a nice meal."

He opened his coat exposing all 30 of his rats clinging to his chest, arms, and legs sleeping ready to be woken up and attack.

"Now that knife won't help you at the moment Mr.Bell. So I suggest you put it away..."

Hyunjin thought for a moment, and immediately thought up a question. It was obvious, she wanted to know what is it the headmaster's intentions were. She hated him for keeping them in the dark, he seemed ruthless as it is with his students and not in an academic way, and there was just something off about his character. She wanted to get some dirt on him, since that would fuel her assassination in the late future. "Then, what is the headmaster hiding?" She asked but not long afterwards, she heard a voice and saw Professor Bell. She had respected him, until he said his first line saying that 'daddy's waiting.' So what, he's an obedient pawn too? She looked at Professor Bell and spoke. "A girl of an abusive father would usually run away screaming hearing those words. But aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" Hyunjin joked. She still wanted to hear what Five was gonna answer her with, but it seems his and her connection is starting to falter with Prof. Bell's presence being here. She then looked over to the rat man and almost grew annoyed. She knew she could just leave here with Shinku and Five couldn't exactly stop them, but this rat was there physically and could attack them. She placed a hand on the hilt of her sword and spoke seriously. "I'll be blunt. But I was just talking with one of your elites just now in some sort of telepathy. Five, was it? He asked me to tell you if you are with the organization, he'd order you to stand down. And to a certain extent, I'd approve of his message..."
AL.Over AL.Over Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Enum Enum Canth Canth

Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
Maria fell in line behind Eva, who had followed after Lance. They hurried across the grass clearing and soon found themselves at the first line of tall, dark trees. Maria looked up, hesitating as her eyes followed the thick trunks up to the very top, where layers of leaves hung overhead. She drew in a breath, and pushed forward, stepping over the threshold that took her deeper into the unknown. She hardly even knew these two, and she was going to trust that they were going to have each other’s backs should things go south? She tried to remind herself why she was doing this: for those kids who had gone missing over the years, for the experienced and inexperienced whose talents and skills were exploited for the Headmaster’s gain, for her brother.

“Nope, not spooky at all,” Maria whispered under her breath, eyes turned upwards as they walked, looking everywhere but down. Until she tripped.

Maria’s toe caught on something and she went stumbling forward, managing to catch herself on a tree trunk. She caught her breath and straightened, and then turned back to whatever had tripped her up. There was something carved in the ground.

“What is this? Witchcraft? It’s a frickin’ pentagram.”

Alexander Bell
Alex glanced over at Hyunjin, not quite sure her analogy applied to their present situation. He said nothing however, and instead turned his attention to the only visible, tangible threat. The guy in the tree.

“Oh, this?” Alex allowed the knife to drop from his sleeve and held it up slightly for better viewing. It was small, a mere four inches in length, a fixed-blade. Not much of a defensive weapon. “Hunny, this isn’t for you.” Alexander’s smile was full of a deep and dark mischief that he had been forced to suppress during his time at the school. It was nice to be let loose for once.

“Now, I don’t mean to be pushy, but we really ought to get you two back. The Headmaster is quite beside himself with worry. Your friends seem...nice, but it’s time to say goodbye.”

| Five |

Five stood, his figure still hazy and wavering in the light. He decided to answer quickly.

"We all have a different quarrel with the Headmaster. Everyone in the organization fights for something different. For some, it's injustice. For others, it could be power. Everyone has different motivations, but it is The Alpha that helps us to work together and fuels those motivations with actions and words. Speaking of, it is only The Alpha who knows of the true sins of your Headmaster. I've never learned much about the matter, but the Alpha apparently has several secrets about the school that motivate him more than any other."

He looked down at his illusion. It was fading quickly.

"Choose your side, the organization would always welcome a member with a power such as yours. But just know, if you're not for us." His eyes became sharp. "You're against us."

With that, the illusion vanished into the air. Five snapped back to his own body, mildly dazed and overwhelmed. He confined himself to sleep but he knew full well what kind of conversation awaited him back home.

Dr.Peste

"Well I will let you live since I do enjoy watching your class Mr.Bell ." He then jumped to another tree not to far away and turned around." I have your scent follow me and you end up like my classmates." Then he started jumping from tree to tree going to the nearest sewer as to throw them off.

Eva held a hand to her heart, feigning a look of shock.

"Oh jeez, witches? Around this school?" she asked sarcastically.

"I'm a witch. You're a witch. Lance, not so much but darn close." She pointed to each member of the group in turn.

Realizing she might sound unkind, she asked if Maria was ok from her fall. Maybe this was her lucky day, and Maria took well to good natured ribbing. Her fellow witch seemed alright, her pride hurt more than her ankles and palms. Feeling satisfied with her careful management of the group's interpersonals, Eva returned to staring at the ground.

"On the other hand, I would have thought the same until I came to this place."

Pentagrams usually went along with black cats and fake Latin incantations to summon the devil. At least in movies and the cheap pulp horror paperbacks she bought from the library. But that was all fiction. An actual person did this. Someone who was the right kind of screwy to take the time to play with sticks and dirt.

"Black magic," she murmured. "You both know more about this than I do. What does this mean to y'all? Who does this kind of thing?"

She kicked some dirt over one of the lines of the pentagram.

Last edited:
Alexander Bell
And then the mind was gone. Alex’s eyes flickered to a spot where most of the departing mind had seemed focused, but nothing. Well, he had tasted the signature, and he would recognize it the next time it showed.

The rat-boy, however, was still up in his tree. Alex eyed him closely, not really sure what he was. He thought he recognized him, his outfit being quite the give-away, but he had only been at the school maybe a few months before the kid had been sent away due to some incident involving rats. If the boy had been in a class of his, the teacher had mostly blocked it out. Especially in those first few months, he had been even less concerned with his students than he was now.

“How very kind of you,” he replied, deciding this kid was completely psychotic. But, it seemed like he was on his way? Maybe they would not have to do any fighting after all. Bummer.

Alexander Bell
And then the mind was gone. Alex’s eyes flickered to a spot where most of the departing mind had seemed focused, but nothing. Well, he had tasted the signature, and he would recognize it the next time it showed.

The rat-boy, however, was still up in his tree. Alex eyed him closely, not really sure what he was. He thought he recognized him, his outfit being quite the give-away, but he had only been at the school maybe a few months before the kid had been sent away due to some incident involving rats. If the boy had been in a class of his, the teacher had mostly blocked it out. Especially in those first few months, he had been even less concerned with his students than he was now.

“How very kind of you,” he replied, deciding this kid was completely psychotic. But, it seemed like he was on his way? Maybe they would not have to do any fighting after all. Bummer.
Hyunjin then looked to Prof. Bell and spoke in a serious tone. "I suppose it's time for us to head back then, right? Come on, Shinku. Let's go." She said before she began walking towards the direction to the school. She was tired today and she could really use some relaxation time. She just hoped the headmaster would allow it...
AL.Over AL.Over

Canth Canth Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Lance shrugged at the question with a small smile. "True I am no witch, but I do have a curse. It's kind of a family thing that won't go away. Can't really explain it more than that though." He pointed ahead, "From what I can guess he is straight ahead." He said drawing his knife. "What's more, I have a feeling we are being watched."

Lance's comment turned the blood in Eva's veins to ice. She tried to keep herself perfectly still, as if to camouflage herself from some predator. Her eyes darted to and fro to see what had tipped Lance off. It was not immediately apparent.

She sent out a tendril of magic- just enough to find a mind to latch onto. She found herself...something. Someone. It might have been one man, or as many as a thousand. A teeming mass of rage, lust, and pride, all just beyond the trees but nowhere in particular. Whoever was watching them was very powerful indeed.

"You're right," she answered softly, shifting her feet nervously.

(OOC Would anyone else like to run into our group in the woods?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back