• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dr.Peste Pov
Featured: Enum Enum
That guys gives me the creeps." said Ralph after The Alpha disappeared.

"Well he's my boss now so respect him speaking of that send a group of rats to the school. I want at least 1 in the headmaster's office. They are just gathering intel. If they get caught then I will do my best to help them." After he said that a group of rats ran past him heading out of the sewer.

Dr.Peste looked at the note with directions and got on all 4's and let out a bit of his Rat King side and ran extremely fast following the directions.

Eventually he got outside of the safe house and thought to himself maybe I can take a damn shower. He got inside and didn't see anyone and found a couch and passed out waiting for his next mission.

With teacher gone, Lance sighed to himself and decided to sit on a free desk by the window. Bored, he pulled out his dagger to examine it absent-mindedly. Gradually he forced electricity into it until the knife edge glowed a chilling yellow color. Normally his knife was full and rather unassuming but with his power he could at least make it razor sharp. He slowly moved it in front of him, the sounds of the energy crackling and buzzing before him. With an audible sigh he pull the energy from it and set it on the desk. He shifted his gaze to outside, a bored expression on his face.

"This sucks," he muttered to himself. He wanted to do something interesting. With the teacher gone there wasn't anything to do.

Alexander Bell

Alex cocked a brow at the Headmaster, watching him closely as he spoke. And when he finished, it took Alex a few seconds to process the man’s words before he responded.

“So, you want me to find these students, follow them without them knowing, allow them to get captured, and then let you know I found them, and then launch an attack...by myself...on an unknown base with an unknown number of potential assailants, and just hold ‘em off until help arrives?”

Really, clarification or affirmation on the Headmaster’s part would not change his decision. Any opportunity to get a little more inside scoop on the goings on at this school was worth the effort. Alexander was, if anything, a perpetually curious individual. Rafael often claimed it would be the death of him, and he was probably right. Either that, or the dark demonic cancer that was slowly eating him alive.

“Am I allowed to ask why these two students were out in the woods following rebels in the first place?”

Last edited:
Alvar Madoka's POV
Featured : Canth Canth

Alvar tapped his fingers on his desk as he considered his answer for the question. Professor Bell seemed like he wasn't backing down on his question, so Alvar gave him what he wanted. " The two students were on a mission because of the increasing rates of rebels found in the woods. They got mixed up with the rebels during an attack. " the headmaster said, making sure that he didn't give away too much information.

Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
Maria had plopped herself at the back of the class a few minutes before the teacher had arrived fashionably late. She had not, in fact, opened the book in front of her yet. She had only just purchased it the night before, and the rest of the books on Professor Bell’s reading list were still a mystery to her. She sat patiently, thumbing through the monstrous leather-bound volume, waiting for the class to begin.

Maria kept quiet through the lesson, watching Professor Bell with growing interest. He was draped in a rather large coat that looked a few sizes too big, and Maria made note of the way it hung from his shoulders, making them appear to be quite narrow. His wrists were thin, and his face appeared gaunt, his skin clinging to his cheekbones in an almost unhealthy way. He boasted a head of thick, curly black hair and brilliant blue eyes that were cold and sharp as ice. There was something really quite mesmerizing about the way he spoke, his air of nonchalant arrogance, like he knew he was the smartest one in the room, and so had nothing to prove.

But then Professor Bell was called away and Maria was left to stare down at her book with little interest in what it contained. The only reason she was in this beginner course was because she had failed it her first go-around three years ago and was required to repeat it. She had taken the class with Professor Harp, who had left the school soon as that semester had finished up due to, in direct quotation, “a complete and utter lack of respect and appreciation for the art and culture of Magics on the part of the students, who are so concerned with their own self interests, that the thought of even attempting to get anything to stick inside their corrupt and deteriorating minds was unthinkable.” Quite the charmer, really. It was no surprise every student but one failed her course. The one student who passed had been her not-so-secret lover, and the reason she eventually lost her job. And who said school could not be exciting?

Maria blinked as a spark caught her eye, and she turned her attention to a student who was presently working to charge what appeared to be a dagger. Such interesting sorts, here at Trinity Cresent.

Alexander Bell
Well, it was something. Better than Alexander had been expecting, at least. Not the full answer, but part of it, and Alex figured he could read plenty into it, connecting some stray dots.

“Any leads on where to start? Like, where specifically you sent them? I gotta start somewhere.” Really, all he needed was a hair or clothing or something to get his start, but whatever information he could get from the Headmaster directly would make this all easier.

A look of horror creeped over Eva's face. This was the stuff of nightmares. Students dying? Vanishing without a trace? She wondered just how dangerous these mages' powers could get. Did they start out where she is now, or was something more potent already grown inside them before stepping foot here. And this headmaster... if even the instructor was at a loss it could not bode well. The left hand not knowing what the right was up to.

She took a few short breaths. The initial shock passed in a moment or two, but the sick worried feeling stuck around. Great, she thought. If those dangerous-ability mages do anything stupid, it would be her left holding the bag. She didn't relish having to explain her association with this magical halfway-house.

She turned to those around her. A boy with a sharp knife and sharper attitude, and the young girl cooing and petting a small bird. Someone else newly sat. The lad seemed as exasperated as she was, so maybe it was worth an ask.

"Am I the only one out of the loop on this?" she asked anyone in the immediate vicinity. "What's this guy's deal?"

Alvar Madoka's POV
Featured : Canth Canth

Alvar expression darkened when Professor Bell asked about methods to track the student agents by. Every Dangerous Ability Type students must give up at least one sample of their DNA in every form to each master so that the masters can restrain them with magic if they caused havoc or rebel, and the professor could use that to track the student agents. But, Alvar couldn't reveal that fact until he has trusted Professor Bell completely, and also because he might need those DNA samples in the future.

" Professor Bell, there are DNA strips somewhere in the Healing Centre. Find the student information files and use the DNA strips from there." the Headmaster suggested, slightly relieved that he remembered. Even though the original student samples only have a few strands of hair, it should be enough. He tried to keep his expression blank, hoping it won't cause suspicion for his silence earlier.

Last edited:
Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Lance turned to face the girl who spoke. Finally something less boring then a classroom lacking a teacher. "To be honest I have never transferred to a school where something like this happened. Makes you want to go snooping right?" He spun the knife in his palm. He didn't think about it, it was more of on instinct. "Then again would you consider this situation normal?" He asked back. He leaned against the wall looking back out the window.

His mind was racing with multiple scenarios and each of them involved something shady. "Using a group of students with dangerous powers? It's like a small army." He spoke more to himself than to anyone in particular. It wasn't hard to imagine students with that sort of power being used for stuff like that. Or perhaps even for something else? He scratched his head, he wanted to get confirmation or something but he did just arrive. Should he rock the boat this early?

"I don't think this place would be considered normal anywhere," Eva agreed, trying to keep her voice down. She liked the way this boy thought. Maybe a little extra-curricular study was called for. She was tired of playing catch-up with the wizards. Time to make a move.

"But it's not like they're going to just leave something like that lying around. How would we even get started?" She caught herself. "If...if I wanted to get started."

Last edited:
Alexander Bell
“Hmm,” Alex hummed, eyes still locked onto the Headmaster. The man was obviously hiding plenty, but Professor Bell figured that was all he was going to get in the time being.

“Well, I guess we’ll be in touch, then. If you think of anything pertinent, just give me a ring, hm?” He tossed the Headmaster a sparkling smile and a rather suggestive wink before spinning on his heel and slipping out the office.

Alex made his way first to the Healing Center to see about some DNA samples, which ended up leading to a wonderful conversation with the beautiful and well-endowed Mrs. Pennyworth, and then stopped in his office on his way towards the school’s back entrance. He passed by his classroom on his way to his office, and chanced a quick glance inside. Most of the students had left, though a few remained. He scurried off before he might be noticed, and locked the office door behind him once he arrived.

Alexander went about stuffing his coat pockets with every odd and end he thought he might use. He was going into unknown territory here with very few facts. The only reason he had even decided to do as the Headmaster had asked was for his own curiosity. And, of course, for the students who were in present danger. But, mostly curiosity. He likes to know the people he was dealing with and he did not know the Headmaster. Alex wanted to know more. No, needed to know more. Knowledge was never an option in Alex’s mind.

The witch gave his office one more look-over before slipping out and locking up behind him. He slipped off, passing his classroom a second time. There were even fewer students left.

Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
“How about by following him?” Maria had not intended to eves drop, but the classroom had emptied to a few remaining students and it was not like they were whispering. In fact, it had seemed like they both had intended it to be an open conversation.

“The professor just passed by, like, five minutes ago, why don’t we see—oh! There he goes again!” She shifted back in her seat, as if she were going to give chase. Her eyes watched as Bell passed by the doorway, pausing just long enough to glance inside the classroom before taking off down the hall.

“Couldn’t hurt? And I mean, I’ve been here for a few years now, I’d like to know what’s been happening to the students that go missing. I lost, uh...well, I’ve known some of ‘em.”

Canth Canth Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Lance stood up sheathing his knife with a big smile. "Hell yeah," he said cracking his knuckles, now that's something I can totally get behind. It was beyond obvious that he was excited about their little 'adventure'. Before that he figured he might as well get to know house new buddy's. "Lance by the way, and you are?" He asked heading to the door sneaking a glance to ensure the teacher was not watching them.

The curly haired newcomer made an excellent point. "Following might work," Eva mused. Why hadn't she thought of that?

"Let's go now, while there are still students walking around. It'll make it easier to pretend we aren't tailing him."

The wild-looking boy introduced himself as Lance. She was tempted to ask if he believed in fate with a name like that, but she held her tongue. She introduced herself in return.

"Eva. Nice to meet'ya." She turned to the curly haired girl. "And same for you..." she trailed off inviting her to finish the sentence.

Last edited:
Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
“Maria,” she stuck her hand out to Eva, a bright and youthful smile upon her face. An old custom perhaps, but one Maria held dear. She absolutely loved making friends. Keeping them was always a task, but the initial stages of friend-making were exciting.

”And good idea. Some cover would be best. Wouldn’t want to be three lone students wandering the halls a few feet behind the professor, not suspicious at all.” The Somatic Ability Class student rubbed her hands together in her growing excitement, and then quickly reminded herself not to get overly excited or else risk blowing their cover and mission. She suppressed the rising adrenaline that coursed through her veins. She pushed herself up from the desk she had been eves dropping from, making for the door.

“Either of you got any sort of ability in the ways of sneaking or camouflage?”

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Canth Canth He slowly shook his head a bit. Lance then began to talk, "Not in the way way you think. I can absorb and generate electricity so worse case I completely black out areas that have lights if needed. I may be able to channel my electricity to silence footfalls but I never tried my power to do that before." He rubbed his chin, "in theory it should work though." He decided to test it, the electricity surged underneath his boots with a tiny hum.

The sounds was barely audible and only a person with insane hearing can hear it. Taking a step the electricity acted as a barrier between him and the floor. The energy from it seemed like it was stable, cushioning and preventing sound. He moved his feet more, "just in case, I think that if we stay close I can at least keep us silent for the most part."

Hyunjin woke up after her thirty minute nap and looked around a bit drowsily. She then looked at her arm which seemed to heal quite quickly. She then put back on her coat since she had to take it off to tend to her wound. She then got up and looked around. She then felt like something was rushing her and turned to that presence's way. With her drowsy eyesight, she didn't know it was Shinku and held the hilt of her blade readily. "Who's there?!"
AL.Over AL.Over

"I am pretty good at looking inconspicuous." Eva said, trying to smooth out her hair as it started standing on end. "That will work for me. If we play this smart, though, we shouldn't need much magic." She made a point of not elaborating what she could actually do if the situation called for the use of power.

It occurred to her that Maria mentioned friends who had gone missing. If this all proved to be a goose chase, she might have to ask her about that.

She made for the door. Maria said she had seen the instructor move down the hall earlier, and lacking a better lead, Eva beckoned to the others with a finger and slipped out of the room.

Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
“Works for me,” Maria watched as Lance did...something to the floor. She did not pretend to understand it, but figured if it worked, it worked. “I’m probably the opposite of stealthy, but I will do my best to try.”

Maria followed Eva out the room and down the hallway, glancing either way as if she thought someone might already be watching them. So far, so good. She jogged a little to catch up, coming up beside Eva. She glanced over at the girl, before turning her eyes forward. She could not see Professor Bell up ahead, but they had waited a bit before taking off after him.

“You see him yet?” she asked, never the patient type. “I don’t think...oh, wait, I think that’s him.”

From this distance, it was difficult to be certain, but she thought she recognized the professor’s shape. He had gone the wrong way it seemed, having turned left at the end of the hallway and was now headed in the opposite direction, towards the school’s back entrance. Maria felt her excitement boiling and did her best to keep it quiet. There would be plenty of time for that once they figured out where Bell was going.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell made first for the tree line west of the school. If these students were tracking ‘Rebels’, then they likely would have started in this direction. Everything East, North, and South was dark tangled woods and impassable mountainsides. Nothing lay beyond the school that even remotely resembled a town or base. He stepped lightly through the perfectly manicured grass lawn of Trinity Crescent, not bothering to look back at the place that had served as his foster home for the last year and a half. He had no ties here, so even if there was a chance he might not return, there was nothing to grieve. Of course, he would return. The thought of dying at the hands of some petty humans fighting a ridiculous war against who knew what was really too much for him to stomach.

“Thoughts?”

A small white feline appeared at his side, trotting at his feet. Her fur was a brilliant snow white that glistened a delicate silver despite the sudden lack of sun piercing the trees that now stood overhead. She looked up at him, and her thoughts intertwined with his.

“Yeah, I know. But honestly, I’m going stir crazy in there. It’s just one class after the other. I haven’t done anything this exciting in ages.” Alex paused, turning his eyes back up to the broken path ahead. “No, I’m pretty certain that’s why /you/ chose this place. I was just hoping they’d have a nice extensive library I could make use of. Unfortunately, that turned out to be a bit of a bust.”

There was silence, and then Alex sighed.

“I know, but I’m trying to lay low right now. I’ll see about—oh, here we go.” Alex stopped suddenly in a small clearing, a patch of trees that formed a perfect circle in the forest. He had been looking for one of these. Alex crouched in the center, took a few measurements, and nodded. “This will do just fine.”

The feline stepped aside, finding a spot at the edge of the clearing and making herself comfortable. She watched her witch as he went about his work.

Alex searched through the foliage until he found a sturdy enough stick of a workable length. He then ducked down and began to trace out a simple heptagram in the dirt. He was careful to ensure it was perfectly centered and the circle traced around the seven-pointed star was exact. All these intricate details mattered and any deviation, no matter how slight, could mean disaster.

From his pocket, Alex dished out a small bowl, a sprig of rosemary, a few leaves of dried mint, a couple small bones, and the ‘DNA’ samples he had gotten from Mrs. Pennyworth (a few hairs from either child, to which Pennyworth had no answer on why they kept such things). He assembled all the items in the bowl and set it at the very center of the heptagram. He then stepped outside of the symbol, lit a match, and tossed it into the bowl.

The items went up in brilliant, purple flames. They stretched upwards, growing nearly three feet tall as they licked hungrily at the cool air. For nearly thirty seconds the contents of the bowl burned bright, and then the flames shrunk and the fire went out. All that was left was a dark ash.

Alex stooped to retrieve the bowl as he took a vial from a pocket. He popped the top and scooped up some of the ash. He secured the vial and dumped the remaining ashes out on the floor. He held the vial up to the dwindling light and gave it a gentle shake. Nothing. He turned slightly to his left and repeated. Again, nothing. Alex continued this pattern until, facing just slightly south of due West, there was a weak flicker. He took an experimental step in that direction, and the ashes emanated a soft, violet glow.

“There we go,” he muttered. Alex turned to the white cat, who had trotted back up to his side. He ducked down, offering his arm, and she jumped and climbed up into his shoulder. The feline lowered herself as she curled on his right shoulder, her tail stretching back and wrapping around his neck for added balance. Her eyes flicked first at Alex, and then turned forward.

“Nothing too dangerous, I’m sure. Just a few mortals who’ve decided two children are their answer to death.” Stuffing the vial into his pocket for safekeeping, Alex pushed deeper into the trees.

Canth Canth Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Lance followed the girls closely, his footfalls remaining silent through the halls. When they stopped he could see the teacher changing direction at the end of the hall. Standing there he struck up conversation with his two companions about what they did for fun around the school. Honestly Lance didn't really care about the subject but if the teacher spotted them he didn't want any questions.

Meanwhile he secretly had his hand placed carefully on a closed and sealed breaker box beside them. If he had to he would use his power to short out one of the fuses to draw away the teachers attention. There was no doubt the teacher was up to something.

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea

Shinku jumped when Jin demanded to know her identity. She took a step back. " It's just me, Shinku. " Shinku reassured, " I sent a note back to the school, so now I can help you with finding the rebels. " Shinku cautiously took a step forward once Jin lowered her hand on her sword. Jin did not seem like she was at her best state when Shinku took the moment to scan her partner.

Shinku took out her flute and leaned on a tree as she played a tune. Shinku remembered that her witch friend used to deal with headaches and drowsiness from casting high level spells. So, she often used the tune she is playing now to help her deceased friend in the past. Shinku hoped that it would be enough to get Jin back to her usual state.

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea

Shinku jumped when Jin demanded to know her identity. She took a step back. " It's just me, Shinku. " Shinku reassured, " I sent a note back to the school, so now I can help you with finding the rebels. " Shinku cautiously took a step forward once Jin lowered her hand on her sword. Jin did not seem like she was at her best state when Shinku took the moment to scan her partner.

Shinku took out her flute and leaned on a tree as she played a tune. Shinku remembered that her witch friend used to deal with headaches and drowsiness from casting high level spells. So, she often used the tune she is playing now to help her deceased friend in the past. Shinku hoped that it would be enough to get Jin back to her usual state.
When Hyunjin noticed it was Shinku, she lowered her blade and her drowsiness had faded away once she heard the tune. She stood casually now, leaning against the same tree and sighed. She held the sword by its sheathe and let it rest against her. She looked up and spoke, telling Shinku her current plan and Shinku mislead the school a little bit. "We can't search for them now. Knowing one of them is a literal tank and the other causes others to sleep, I don't think we're able to take them on right now. And also..." Hyunjin then looked to Shinku with a look of concern. "We came to a school, to obtain knowledge about our abilities, right? On our first day, we are already treated like pawns. We haven't even gotten even one lesson with Professor Bell. Of course, those guys back there were attacking a civilian village and we have to stop them. But shouldn't that job be left to professionals and not us? And if they are against the school, what is it that they're against? You get what I'm saying right? We're pretty deep in the dark here." Hyunjin said softly to Shinku, her voice somehow calm but serious. She left the conversation there, thinking she said enough and not too much to the point Shinku would think she would join the rebels. Then, she grabbed her sword and swung it behind her back as she pushed herself forward from the tree. "We should head back now. We just aren't ready to take on big dogs like them."

| A Mysterious Figure |
Neutral Territories, Forest
Interactions: AL.Over AL.Over CasualTea CasualTea

The squadron, smaller now, was already on their way back to a forward-operating base. Kenneth sat and fidgeted, cursing under his breath and occasionally raising his voice. The vehicle was operated by one of the non-power combatants. The mysterious figure known as Five sat in the back with the others, but he was clearly in deep thought. The others thought it best not to disturb him, as it was often a terrible idea to interrupt the thought process of the Elites. Five pressed his fingers together and considered how things might go down while trying to explain the situation to The Alpha, and he figured it would be better to come out of this ordeal with something so that The Alpha didn't go absolutely berserk. It was bad enough the Five risked himself just to intervene and get close to the students, but to interrupt an important operation just to recruit new members? Five shuddered to imagine what The Alpha would think about that. But there was hope... his mind was still bridged to the two, and they were still close enough for one more thing. He focused his energy, and within moments, the sound of the truck and the whispers of the soldiers died away into nothing. The surroundings bled away into blank white space. Five opened his eyes again, and what surrounded him now was some forestland. He couldn't tell where it was exactly, but he knew it must've been close to the town. There was something wrong with it, however, as the land nearby was slowly fleeting into that same white void he had transferred from. He could hold it back, but he needed to act quickly before he lost his connection. He wandered over towards the two girls and quickly entered their view. He stopped short of them by several feet. His voice echoed from him as it normally did;

"Hello there." He said as quietly and calmly as before, "Let the three of us have a chat, why don't we?"

Dr.Peste
Fetuared/Mentioned: CasualTea CasualTea AL.Over AL.Over
Enum Enum
Dr.Peste was laying down when he got a message from a rat in a Neutral Forest. 2 students in the woods confirmed. He was too excited and basically jumped off the couch and got on all 4's. Then he began running as quick as possible he wanted to finally do something.

When he got to the area they were said to be at he saw another person was there already. Not knowing who this person was he decided to just stalk until he got a clear picture on if he should attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back