• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tribal Troubles OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry! I must have forgotten to respond. Yes, she looks great ^^
Thanks again! Hope she comes out alright ^^ Also, i was thinking about making a human, if i did, would you like me to post it seperately, or edit my previous post to include it?

I prefer keeping things in one post myself, but I don't mind either way ^^
Also, now i am pestering sorry, but how long ago was the alphas' friends death? I was wondering if maybe Diana had healed her? If thats alright, i dont want to get in the way of lore.

Emrik was about 17 at the time, so it would have been 8 years ago
Alright, thanks again. She'd be a bit to young lol. ^^ (I should stop saying sorry but oh well... sorry for bothering. I cant help it i'm part canadian)

MasterRed MasterRed
You don't have to do it in tabs, that's just my preference to keep things neat.

If you want to use tabs, you can make them by using this code or else I can just do it for you ^^
Code:
[Tabs]

[Tab=Tab A]
Content For Tab A.
[/Tab]

[Tab=Tab B]
Content For Tab B.
[/Tab]

[/Tabs]

Sorry if this is a dumb question but is it OK to be a canon trainer? I already have detailed personality headcanons for every player character and art of them is abundant so...

Can Gijinka understand Pokemon?

Do they make use of them? I saw the no Pokeballs thing, but like as pets, hunting companions, falconry, or ranching -type stuff?

Can Gijinka understand Pokemon?

Do they make use of them? I saw the no Pokeballs thing, but like as pets, hunting companions, falconry, or ranching -type stuff?
Since gijinka are part pokemon, they can partially understand them. So they wouldn't be able to hold full conversations.

It would be similar to Speech of the woods from D&D: beasts can understand your speech, and you gain the ability to decipher their noises and motions. Most beasts lack the intelligence to convey or understand sophisticated concepts, but a friendly beast could relay what it has seen or heard in the recent past.

Pokemon would be similar to pets if they chose it. But they wouldn't battle them since they can battle themselves.

I made another character! Hope it's ok!
The attatchement isn't showing, so I can't see the description.
Other than that, she seems good. Quick question, does her Hydreigon have 3 or 4 heads? If it's 4, I don't think that sort of deformity would be possible. It makes it a little unfair to other pokemon because now a move like Bite has 4 potential attack points.

Oof, some help there then? Sorry if that’s a dumb question I’m just exhausted and want to fix her up before bed.

Oof, some help there then? Sorry if that’s a dumb question I’m just exhausted and want to fix her up before bed.
Well she's only 14, so she is still really young. And since she's from a poor family, I doubt she would have a lot of money just lying around to help her on her adventures. You could say she helps out with odd jobs to get some form of income and was helped by one of the gijinkas (probably may) who then offered her the trip to the island.

@Acethekidd A bit of an issue with Robin's history. Gijinka almost never leave the island, and no living humans know of the existance of gijinka so they wouldn't have attatcked Robin and his family for being gijinka. Only a handful of Azoth members would have even seen a human. Also, could you please put that he's a scout in the "other" section.

@UnusualYak Please Ping me when you're done with your characters ^^

AI10100 AI10100 Fiero is accepted, but please keep in mind if he is seen favouring one tribe, the others will be suspicious and possibly hostile. There will be members in each tribe that would be suspicious of him regardless due to him being tribeless.
Drizo is accepted

Roger dodger .

I just found it interesting to find out how it'll all play out from a tribeless pokemon standpoint. This should be fun.

The attatchement isn't showing, so I can't see the description.
Other than that, she seems good. Quick question, does her Hydreigon have 3 or 4 heads? If it's 4, I don't think that sort of deformity would be possible. It makes it a little unfair to other pokemon because now a move like Bite has 4 potential attack points.
Oops, it has three, I'll try to fix the problem with the link. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back