• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tribal Troubles OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Are the official roles for the tribes able to be claimed?

Hey, sorry to pester, promise im not trying to, but how do we know if we've been accepted?

final girl. final girl. Bane is accepted

AmethystRoze AmethystRoze Isn't a moon stone for evolution of certian pokemon? I don't see how that would help an Umbreon heal others. Also, if you want to make her the tribe's healer, please state so in the "other" section.

MasterRed MasterRed Egil is accepted, but he would still be under surveilance from Azoth members for being a former Kiban. Not heavily, but they would be mildly suspicious.

Amyleii Amyleii Can you please expand on their personality a bit, maybe how they deal with certain situations.

SpookySableye SpookySableye Lucas is looking awesome, just one teensy thing. He would have been approached by a ginjinka passing for human (quite possibly May) as no humans are aware of the island otherwise. If they are, they disregard it.

AmethystRoze AmethystRoze Isn't a moon stone for evolution of certian pokemon? I don't see how that would help an Umbreon heal others. Also, if you want to make her the tribe's healer, please state so in the "other" section.

MasterRed MasterRed Egil is accepted, but he would still be under surveilance from Azoth members for being a former Kiban. Not heavily, but they would be mildly suspicious.

Amyleii Amyleii Can you please expand on their personality a bit, maybe how they deal with certain situations.

SpookySableye SpookySableye Lucas is looking awesome, just one teensy thing. He would have been approached by a ginjinka passing for human (quite possibly May) as no humans are aware of the island otherwise. If they are, they disregard it.
Sorry abut that, I'll fix it. I was taking one to many creative liberties XD

Sorry abut that, I'll fix it. I was taking one to many creative liberties XD
Well since Kiba is underground, we could say it constitutes as something to help heal. They would have access to many precious stones. I'll allow her to have some sort of false moon set in a room somewhere (kind of like a disco ball) but she can't carry it with her.

Oh! Ok, sorry about that. I'll adjust that part of his backstory so it fits the narrative.

done
KiKi Kitsune KiKi Kitsune

Last edited:

Thanks! Yeah, that was what I meant, sorry. He’s mostly seen as kinda harmless but he’s still not fully accepted and viewed suspiciously if that makes sense?

Not dumb at all! Tutor moves would also be a no since they dont have any tutors to teach them ^^
Alright.

On an unrelated note, I'm toying with the idea of making one of my characters a merchant who travels between the different tribes, would that be alright with you?

Alright.

On an unrelated note, I'm toying with the idea of making one of my characters a merchant who travels between the different tribes, would that be alright with you?
As long as they don't actually belong to a tribe. If one were to see the character favouring the other tribe, it wouldn't end well.

Acethekidd Acethekidd A bit of an issue with Robin's history. Gijinka almost never leave the island, and no living humans know of the existance of gijinka so they wouldn't have attatcked Robin and his family for being gijinka. Only a handful of Azoth members would have even seen a human. Also, could you please put that he's a scout in the "other" section.

UnusualYak UnusualYak Please Ping me when you're done with your characters ^^

AI10100 AI10100 Fiero is accepted, but please keep in mind if he is seen favouring one tribe, the others will be suspicious and possibly hostile. There will be members in each tribe that would be suspicious of him regardless due to him being tribeless.
Drizo is accepted

Hey, sorry to keep pestering like this, I was wondering if we have an eta on start-up?

Hey, sorry to keep pestering like this, I was wondering if we have an eta on start-up?
Not pestering at all ^^ Jayus is going to be putting up her characters soon, and just waiting for everyone else to correct theirs. I'm going to post looking for some more human trainers though since we're pretty lacking on that front.

Once we get at least one more, then we'll be set

Not pestering at all ^^ Jayus is going to be putting up her characters soon, and just waiting for everyone else to correct theirs. I'm going to post looking for some more human trainers though since we're pretty lacking on that front.

Once we get at least one more, then we'll be set
Ok thanks! Just curious, is my character fixed correctly?

Also Amyleii Amyleii kiba tribe represent ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back