• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tribal Troubles OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It is interesting how we can get half a page of posts in multiple threads in one day and then everyone simultaneously goes quiet for a few days.
I mean, I understand life exists, but I still think it's a bit weird.
Hope this doesn't come off too passive-aggressive.

Perhaps should start passing time by sharing memes/news/stuff or something here in OOC? I don't know...
I am reminded of this

It is interesting how we can get half a page of posts in multiple threads in one day and then everyone simultaneously goes quiet for a few days.

Perhaps should start passing time by sharing memes/news/stuff or something here in OOC? I don't know...
I am reminded of this
That's on hundred percent funny ^^

Rensaiet gotta preferred nickname?
Ren/Rens? Sai? Sir(night)? Boss?

How well does she react to sarcasm?
First impression paints her as similar to Noah.

Sarcasm is rather annoying at most times, and useless in the others.

And you will use Rensaiet, Ma'am, or General.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I need to make a relations post for Rensaiet.

I feel like her and Noah would get along rather well, given their similar personalities and loyalty to the Kiba tribe.

Yeah, lol.

Now I have two people who get along with Noah....... Though to be honest. "get along." isn't really a priority with her.

Pfft, should I have Rensaeit under the "avoid at all costs" for Fiero?

She probably thinks he's a coward and couldn't stand his attitude, but she wouldn't harm him..... unless she figures out that he knew about the humans, then she would probably fight him on sight, and banish him personally from Kiba

She probably thinks he's a coward and couldn't stand his attitude, but she wouldn't harm him..... unless she figures out that he knew about the humans, then she would probably fight him on sight, and banish him personally from Kiba

Does he really though? He only really heard it from the rumor mills so technically, he didn't know about em up until he visits the other tribe.

So yes, "avoid at all costs" then.

Sorry guys, for personal reasons I'll be gone the next few days. Sorry to disappear like this but I will (hopefully..sadly there's a chance I might not.) See you soon.

Re-examining Fiero, I can see him being on pretty decent terms with Nickel.
Both being helpful and friendly (Nickel perhaps less so)
I don't know, maybe they help each other the occasional odd job, or explore caves,
look for lost villages,
beat up bandits

Re-examining Fiero, I can see him being on pretty decent terms with Nickel.
Both being helpful and friendly (Nickel perhaps less so)
I don't know, maybe they help each other the occasional odd job, or explore caves,
look for lost villages,
beat up bandits

Ohoh, yeah, that sounds interesting and would definitely align with Fiero's interests.

I am reminded of this
I was also getting a bit worried but glad to see people are still active ^^ I'm also cool with sharing memes there's enough Gen 8 ones

Sorry guys, for personal reasons I'll be gone the next few days. Sorry to disappear like this but I will (hopefully..sadly there's a chance I might not.) See you soon.
Hope all goes well will miss you but hope you feel better or whatever happens works out x ^^

karp_toss__by_peekingboo-d6v5k6f.gif

So...,
I saw the whole "not aware of pokeballs" thing,
but would the gijinka have any other hints about the humans tech beforehand?

I keep imagining an old dusty journal from a long gone member of a tribe describing human labs.

"There were these boxes everywhere. Whenever they were uncertain, the humans would talk to them, and the boxes would open a portal into a world of light. I never heard a response, but they were definitely receiving commands from something on the other side."
Describing old boxy tech, and not the newer pocket computer stuff.
Also, Porygon might've been there, just to make things confusing.

NickJPG.jpgFound an old pic I could use for Nick for now

Discovered that they're remaking The First Movie

Trying to find music that could be used in various situations for him (Main, relaxed conversation, sneaking, casual combat, serious combat, etc)
dj_mawile_by_peekingboo-d62ylsw.gif

Assignment for all: post a song you could associate with one of your characters, doesn't have to be a main theme

View attachment 554965

So...,

I keep imagining an old dusty journal from a long gone member of a tribe describing human labs.

"There were these boxes everywhere. Whenever they were uncertain, the humans would talk to them, and the boxes would open a portal into a world of light. I never heard a response, but they were definitely receiving commands from something on the other side."
I think the only person who will know anything is May since she went to gather the humans otherwise most others haven't had contact with humans. Taima had contact but I don't think she was around the people who were trainers

So for everyone else it's some weird demon ass magic

View attachment 555542Found an old pic I could use for Nick for now

Discovered that they're remaking The First Movie

Trying to find music that could be used in various situations for him (Main, relaxed conversation, sneaking, casual combat, serious combat, etc)
dj_mawile_by_peekingboo-d62ylsw.gif

Assignment for all: post a song you could associate with one of your characters, doesn't have to be a main theme
I like this it looks like fun! I'll listen to the music once I'm on data but I'll look for music I associate with them also a bit later ^^

View attachment 554965

So...,

What jayus said is correct, but a very small handful of other gijinka would have been to the mianland as well. For example, Taima was raised among humans, she would at least be familiar with the technology. There would also be a few other more human looking gijinka (like May) who were sent to recruit humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back