• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tribal Troubles OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey guys, I'm back! (mostly)

I'm working on posts, but I still need to catch up with reading everything.

I have posted for Alik and Taima/May.
I am working on Lexi. Is anyone else waiting for a response that I've missed?

so glad to be back ;^;

Emrik is co-alpha with Fia. They both hold the same power, but some would probably see Emrik as slightly higher since he was born into it.

Thank you!
Emrik is co-alpha with Fia. They both hold the same power, but some would probably see Emrik as slightly higher since he was born into it.

Thank you!
Oh, ok, sorry i should've known that, hehe.

^^ What he said, We want the (Hopefully) Good details and funny stories

So we got the Azoth/Kiba territories...

how would you describe the neutral territories? An area directly in the middle? A small area off to the north (or some other side)? Just a collection of villages on either side that haven't officially chosen to join said side?

Any actively contested areas?
KiKi Kitsune KiKi Kitsune

So we got the Azoth/Kiba territories...

how would you describe the neutral territories? An area directly in the middle? A small area off to the north (or some other side)? Just a collection of villages on either side that haven't officially chosen to join said side?

Any actively contested areas?
KiKi Kitsune KiKi Kitsune
So there would be no area between the two tribes. They have been trying to get the upper hand for generations, so the teritories are right against each other. The two tribes' territories take up most of the island.

As for other, smaller villages. They would be seperated from the main villages by mountains or other difficult to pass terrain. They wouldn't come in contact with each other much, if at all. Azoth and Kiba took the best land (for resources and optimal defence/offence) so they have no reason to look for the smaller villages.

Hiya just checking if you guys received my notification that I tagged you in my post? AmethystRoze AmethystRoze AI10100 AI10100 RPnation has been weird my side and isn't notifying me XD

AI10100 AI10100 I promise I'm not trying to rush you in the least, I only ask for my own sake, but I was wondering if you had plans to post soon?

Again,I promise that I'm not trying to rush and I hope you don't think I'm brunt pushy. I'd just like to know to post for Sayori now, our wait on it. ^^;

Sorry, sorry. I have exams and I was planning on mass posting after it. I'll probably have it sometime today my time.

Sorry, sorry. I have exams and I was planning on mass posting after it. I'll probably have it sometime today my time.
No problem!!!!!!
Stop saying sorry, I just wanted to know, no rush at all!

Thinking of making another character.... What do y'all think?

It's the role of Kiba general still free? Cause I found some art, and I really need to make a character for it, and I feel like she'd be a general.

Pfft wait I just noticed

Drizo fell in love with Eliora - the healer.

Fiero is potentially definitely going to fall for Diana - the healer.

Breaking news: My boys have a type guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back