• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Terribly sorry about the delay! Wasnt getting notifications so didnt know anyone had posted in the IC. It probably got lost among the notifications for Lunar Fury.

I haven't been keeping track as much as I would have liked. What are we all meant to be doing within the mountain again?

So gonna try to just use bashing against this group. Anything I need to know about bashing? I believe it's the same roll, and all I do is just declare Bashing.

Only that it is a type of damage that is the least severe. Opponents can't die from it, but they do heal it off faster.

Not necessarily. In second edition, bashing, lethal, and aggravated soaks are different values. Usually Bashing Soaks are higher or at worst, equal, to Lethal soaks.

Not necessarily. In second edition, bashing, lethal, and aggravated soaks are different values. Usually Bashing Soaks are higher or at worst, equal, to Lethal soaks.
Sounds like a fun challenge as we are at sixth a tank of gas left.

Or at worse worst, lower than lethal. In my case lol. Easy to bruise, hard to make bleed.

Well, it was a phone post, so could've been better, but hopefully he will realize allying with a deathlord was beyond stupid.

Let me know if you need a roll.

Is Annika going to be able to understand anything on the screen? She doesn't know Old Realm.

If you do not speak Old Realm, it is just a bunch of symbols floating in the air. You will need to get a translator, or find another way of communicating with the terminal.

Would the two of us be able to hear Aredin in our current positions?

jaydude jaydude I am not familiar with the Heaven's Shroud. But if it prevents any chance of seeing you, then Sirocco can see Annika. Otherwise it would be up to our ST.

Heaven's Glory Shroud just suppresses anima, and halves the number of expended peripheral motes that go into it. Was thinking more of her Easily Overlooked Presence Charm.

If so, you can just say Sirocco sees through it, if the ST's okay with that. Annika's not trying to hide from her.

For those interested, the guide to Old Realm script and the alphabet of their pictograms is in the back of Dreams of the First Age: Lands of Creation.

It does look super difficult to read and write.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back