• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Or a small mercy to foreshadow that ST is about to throw some serious shit our way and doesn't want us to die too fast.

Don't jinx it for us, D. Rex D. Rex
But just think of the challenge! Just imagine Darians giant muscles bulging heroically as she crashes her fist into a giant warstrider, spouting out an epic oneliner as it crumbles to dust. Or her suplexing a second circle, only to fail and get flung across creation only for to scream in anger and go back for more.

We were just given thirty operational manse eating autonomous mecha D. Rex D. Rex , be very afraid.
That's for yall. According to you I'm already a mecha.

I think our consolation here is that we probably can't fit a thousand forged dragon into the depths that lead to the heart of the imperial manse. They can however keep everyone outside occupied.

So what's a thousand forged dragon?

Also, Ragnar is basically nodding along to everything but has no idea what any of that is. He came from the sticks, the most advancement he knows was when someone invented a leather handle last year by wrapping leather around a handle.

It was genius.

And the majority of his lore was, "Empire sucks, Anathema sucks, tribe good, stay with tribe."

This all to cover for my newness and not know the lore.

A Thousand Forged Dragon is a weapon of Manse killing power from the First Age. It is a mechanical dragon capable of blowing up a manse, making the hearthstones linked to it useless.

Are we ok with permanently disabling the realm defense grid in favor of a fortress we don't actually know how to maintain? Also there are apparently 3 others like it.

I suspect the Silver Pact may have very loud opinions if they learn of this.

Sweet.

Are we ok with permanently disabling the realm defense grid in favor of a fortress we don't actually know how to maintain? Also there are apparently 3 others like it.

I suspect the Silver Pact may have very loud opinions if they learn of this.
Well, we could always follow the sage advice from Starship Troopers. "The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand"

We can use Blossom to go for the hand rather than the sword.

Not to mention that we have the issue of 4,000 some odd Metagalapans currently living on the exterior of this thing that might be a bit miffed if we destroy their homes.

Not to mention that we have the issue of 4,000 some odd Metagalapans currently living on the exterior of this thing that might be a bit miffed if we destroy their homes.
Well if they do stay, even if the mountain is left alone by us. Serious fortifications and defenses will need to be put in place. Their lives will change, not because of us, but because of who will fight hard to reclaim it. If they don't have someone to help them, like us, they will likely be doomed and the mountain taken.

Ooc, at least one of the Directional Titans, in Canon, has been destroyed.
Another is Luthe.
And the last one has vanished into the Wyld.

If I may make a selfish request. Between access Leeayta's panoply that we were promised in Rathess and the vast cache of artifacts in our current location, could I snag an Orichalcum Thunderbolt Shield among the spoils? Or would that require spending XP for it?

I'm at a bit of a loss for how we could fix this place up. None of the PCs that remain have any Craft dots. Other than Relza or a contact our Sidereal sponsors might have, I got nothin.

Last edited:
Oh I haven't forgotten. For this it requires Craft(Magitech) at least, which has it's own Craft(Type) pre-requisites, in addition to Lore and Occult.

All I meant to say is, we're all so far behind we aren't even close to meeting what would normally be required to perform the repairs.

But... I think I know what we can do...
After all, we know where we can get a bunch of people who have the necessary skills... But it would require some memory-altering to have them help us...

There is the Seventh Legion of Lookshy, or the Vermilion Legion. Both have Dragon-Blooded with necessary skills.

It's an option, but between the ethical implication of opening hostilities to abduct and indoctrinate people and the unwanted attention the act would cause... I'd like to explore a few other alternatives first if we can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back