• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I would worry what Sherwood would send after me if I upped my durability even more lol.

Definitely gonna look the armor up and see what would work great for Ragnar!
I wouldn't worry about "what", we have a pretty clear picture of high ranking demons, Infernal Exalted, Infernalized Sidereals and probably Infernalized Dragon-Blooded... plus all the magitech the Realm's had for three quarters of a millennium. That's just all of what we know in character. Trust me, they deserve to face the Great Wall of Ragnar in his greatest glory.

I wouldn't worry about "what", we have a pretty clear picture of high ranking demons, Infernal Exalted, Infernalized Sidereals and probably Infernalized Dragon-Blooded... plus all the magitech the Realm's had for three quarters of a millennium. That's just all of what we know in character. Trust me, they deserve to face the Great Wall of Ragnar in his greatest glory.
Lol true.

Well, my biggest concern is the the perfect kata bracers are a huge boon to Ragnar. They may not work with the armor.

Some of the features look pretty nice!

Essence wings look handy!
Spirit bane definitely.
Explosive protection could be fun.
Enhanced durability would be a must for Ragnar.

Essence gauntlets could work nice if their numbers add up more than without. Unless they are added, which would make it a must.

Oblivions panoply would have been pretty nice if I could have gotten force nullification.

My superheavy plate isnt to be scoffed at though.

Lol given that I've literally forgotten all my bonuses and attacks numbers. I'm going to have to crunch it all again to see if it works out better for Ragnar or not.

Don't forget that the CBA cannot be worn nearly as casually as the 'standard' plate armor. It is the Exalted equivalent of going to the drive in theater with a tank instead of a car.

Its gonna have to be some pretty impressive tank.

Would the Kata bracers work if worn underneath the armor?

Now that our Illustrious storyteller has granted us some XP... I'm starting to think by the time I wait for Essence 5, we may be at what could be a closing point of the campaign. Instead I may as well grab some combat charms, since it looks like we're going to be in the thick of it here soon.

I presume the story would end, unless we come up with more to do. Such as entering Malfeas and killing the remaining Primordials and/or flushing the Neverborn down the void toilet.

Again, this is all an assumption on my part.

I'm going to have Aredin take Golden Destruction Cut, Peony Blossom Attack, and Call the Blade. Unless there's a compelling reason to wait for E5 to buy more charms.

Sherwood Sherwood , do Aredin and Darian get responses from the Infallible Messengers that were sent out by this point?

Alrighty! Well, time for Ragnar to decide what to keep when even I dont know what to keep lol. And I dont wish to drag on trying to find out relations and extraneous details for Sherwood to sort out should the end be drawing near. I can work just as effectively as a supporting cast along for the ride.

Though, can non-exalts use these power armors? How many do we have? And how many exalts are coming to our call for alliance?

Also, we didnt hear back from the Golden Bull.

The CBAs are designed for the Celestial Exalted, and are usually not used by the Dragon Blooded. They do have their own Dragon Armor that is designed for them, though, and there are several dozen of the different varieties of the Dragon Armor for them to be able to use.

The CBAs are designed for the Celestial Exalted, and are usually not used by the Dragon Blooded. They do have their own Dragon Armor that is designed for them, though, and there are several dozen of the different varieties of the Dragon Armor for them to be able to use.
Sounds like plenty to go around then.

I think I'm gonna grab an Orichalcum Thunderbolt Shield as well. I'm probably gonna need every bit of DV I can muster.

Well that was a lengthy and still somewhat roundabout sales pitch. Still, important to set expectations and all that.

It does remind me though, we had sent a missive to the Bull of the North and I can't rightly recall if we got a response yet. It's been a while and saying 'there's been a lot going on here and in day to day life' would be a vast understatement for all involved.

Yeah, the game is still going. I just have to get a good post going. I'll try to have one up later on tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back