• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
...That gives me a dumb idea...

We could find a vault of emerald crystals with the memories of a Magitech training curriculum to mystic-youtube our way through the repair process. That'd be an emergency protocol right? A magic "For Dummies" manual?

I can continue on with this. I just had a nasty case of writers block for this game, and I'm trying to get past it.

I can continue on with this. I just had a nasty case of writers block for this game, and I'm trying to get past it.

Good luck with that. This game was my first foray into Exalted, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thank you. I have enjoyed this, too. I may end up giving the game a bump into the future by a few months to move things along.

Well know we are here to help you along too! And in sure any of us can try and do things to help you get past that writer's block :)

Thanks. I'm knocking the mental cobwebs off and I'm working on the post now.

Should the Golden Bull be unwilling, as a son of the North himself, Ragnar would be willing to go find him in person. And communicate in a language that any barbarian would be much more willing to understand.

Regardless of anything else we do, they all know to expect the worst if they do nothing.

I'd prefer they come to the table as team players, but given the personalities at play, it's going to end up being hard sells across the board.

It'll make it all the more satisfying once they're our vassals.

You know that it will probably take some time before you get any response from your letters, and in the meantime, Dunbar says that he needs to return to Yu-Shan to gather up the needed technicians to help get the Titan up and running at full strength. "Besides, there is a massive bureaucracy that is in shambles, and I have a lot of work ahead of me as I try to piece everything back together out of the ashes of what has happened. I will stay in touch with you as best as I can, and I hope to be able to return here with good news before long."

With that, he bids you all farewell and the best of luck in your work on the Titan, and he makes his way back to his waiting airship to go back to work.

Over the next few days, you get word from Rathess that the first of many Lunars have arrived for the conclave of the Silver Pact.

What do you plan on doing now? Do you stay in Gwynnin, go to the Titan and help work on it, or do you head to Rathess?

Just want to clarify. We aren't sending snail mail. Those are the messages sorcerers should be sending with the infallible messenger spell. They are just written down so the casters have a transcript to go by.

Hi. Can you remind me again how many exp points a dot in a Background costs?

After inquiring with TARU, you find out that there are many different armories onboard the Titan, most of which are filled with expertly-made conventional weapons for the mortal troops to use. But there are a few of the locked rooms that have Artifact weapons and gear inside. Artifact weapons and powered armor fill several rooms, along with different items of less martial nature but still useful to you.

At this point, you pretty much have your choice of any standard Artifact in the books. Anything unique is off limits.
Does that mean, I can grab a set of Orichalcum Celestial Battle Armor? (Wonders of the Lost Age, page 88)

It's not unique, but it is 5 dot armor, so figured I should double-check.

CBA's? As in plural?

Ooh, are they better than artifact heavy articulated plate?
I'd definitely say so. Think of a Solar version of Master Chief's Mjolnir Armor, but the modular upgrades can get extremely useful.

The ones I intend to grab are: Essence Shield, Wings, and Spirit bane. Though enhanced durability is a tough contender.

Uniform features include, bonuses to awareness +essence sight, bonuses to strength, adaptive camouflage stealth, and air filtration systems among some other minor benefits.

I would worry what Sherwood would send after me if I upped my durability even more lol.

Definitely gonna look the armor up and see what would work great for Ragnar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back